Covid Chaos

Course you do...now get back to shivering in place until you're told like avoid boy

Why do democrats hate prosperity for the American people?.....
Pain and suffering. Everyone must have anchors on them on the road to survival with the pushed groups having less weight holding them down. What a miserable party who puts on the face of happiness.

Its not on the democrats. Who is in charge?

Gov Timmy Waltz in Mn. Gov Gavin do as I say not as I do Newsome, Gov I killed your Grandma Cuomo......
Who killed the other 250,000, in the other states?

How many Americans need to die in support of your prosperity?
Which of your family members are you offering as a sacrifice on your altar of freedom to support my prosperity?

Nope, it's liberal governors and mayors who are crippling and killing their own constituents from their lockdowns. These same hypocrite mayors and governors need to be taken to the woodshed and then jailed for the atrocities that are occurring due directly to their mandates.

Gov Timmy Waltz in Mn. Gov Gavin do as I say not as I do Newsome, Gov I killed your Grandma Cuomo......
minnesota 3751 deaths
california 19440 deaths
new york 34,286 deaths
usa 274k deaths
so who to we blame the other 216k deaths on?

minnesota 3751 deaths
california 19440 deaths
new york 34,286 deaths
usa 274k deaths
so who to we blame the other 216k deaths on?
China.....blame every covid death on China....why do you libs exclude them of any blame?....not only has China released this plague upon the world they have been absent in any new therapeutics and are not even close to a vaccine when the free world has three already.....

Who killed the other 250,000, in the other states?
You Cuomo, Newsome and your other DemNazi allies.

Nah, that's at Pelosi's feet, she is in charge of the purse strings. Her priority is the billionaires and the Deep State that helped rig the election. They couldn't possibly make Trump look good. If it meant the little folks suffer? meh, that was fine.

What's the topic?

The need for the pandemic relief package to be passed?

I agree. What's holding the Senate up?

Forum List

Back