Covid camps? Put disease 'carriers' in Detention Centers, proposed New York law suggests

Just as an afterthought, besides not really caring to much about Cuomo himself, I don't even care about the fact that he's a democrat. I just don't involve myself with that false paradigm that there is some difference between republicans and democrats at that level of politics. There really isn't.

Really, I spend more of my time peeing on republicans. But I have ulterior motives for doing that. Which I've been rather open about. Mater of fact, I'm probably on record more than once around here as openly saying that I get along with dems better than repubs in the wild of the Internet just because dems are at least intellectually honest about their positions. I can appreciate intellectual honesty.

I'm not impressed with your friends here; if as Op you won't take care of trolls, I'm not doing your job for you.

See ya.

Alright, goshdammit, leave OL alone. Quit calling her nasty names. That's against the rules. And she's my friend.

Where's my fukin sword at anyway.

29921767.gif

One of the reasons our country is in the mess it's in is that too many people are still so trusting of government, and they sincerely have that “it could never happen here” mindset.

Why do Americans think that we are so special that we are somehow immune to the terrible things that happen in other countries?

Then the bootlicking naysayers mock and attack and ridicule those of us who understand the need to be vigilant, which to me shows people clearly don't learn from history.

On the other hand, maybe some of those naysayers DO understand that fascism could happen, but of course they think it could only happen from the other side, you know, the evil side, never their own party. Because you know, from their perspective R=bad, D=good.

And of course most of the Republicans here believe D=bad. R=good.

I think it's that false paradigm that allows the criminals at the top to gradually get away with everything, because people are way too caught up in partisan politics and they put their trust in certain "leaders" just because they have the right letter by their name and play the role well. :dunno:

I'm not impressed with your friends here; if as Op you won't take care of trolls, I'm not doing your job for you.

See ya.

Alright, goshdammit, leave OL alone. Quit calling her nasty names. That's against the rules. And she's my friend.

Where's my fukin sword at anyway.

29921767.gif
Careful. Dont step on a cat.
Besides I am just a defenceless old man and you come at me with a sword?

One of the reasons our country is in the mess it's in is that too many people are still so trusting of government, and they sincerely have that “it could never happen here” mindset.

Why do Americans think that we are so special that we are somehow immune to the terrible things that happen in other countries?

Then the bootlicking naysayers mock and attack and ridicule those of us who understand the need to be vigilant, which to me shows people clearly don't learn from history.

On the other hand, maybe some of those naysayers DO understand that fascism could happen, but of course they think it could only happen from the other side, you know, the evil side, never their own party. Because you know, from their perspective R=bad, D=good.

And of course most of the Republicans here believe D=bad. R=good.

I think it's that false paradigm that allows the criminals at the top to gradually get away with everything, because people are way too caught up in partisan politics and they put their trust in certain "leaders" just because they have the right letter by their name and play the role well. :dunno:

A lot of what you've mentioned here is driven by cable news entertainment. That's why it's so important to pay attention to what politicians actually do. The only way to do that is pay careful attention to what they're trying to pass. Certainly the media won't ever talk about that. They thrive on divide and conquer.

The flipside of that is who has time to do anything but receive the narrative on the cable news entertainment platforms when you're working twelve hours trying to make ends meet. Well, before all of this lockdown stuff started anyway.

I think it's a mix of some who agree with it, some who really don't know what's going on, and some who just don't believe that their government has any desire to gain more power at their expense.

Last edited:
A lot of what you've mentioned here is driven by cable news entertainment.

No doubt about that. They keep the whole sham going. Which is why I always say, kill your television! I even wrote a blog post listing all the reasons people should kick their television to the curb. lol. But still too many people are glued to the idiot box.

Actually I think covid-19 is a fraud, but I think putting those testing positive or even having contact in temporary camps, is a good idea.
Its just 2 weeks, and it can work to end this fast.

What we are doing now can't possibly work at all.
In ABQ 700 homeless tested positive, and they did nothing at all for them.
By providing nothing for them, these homeless were forced to go back to street corners to beg for money so that they could wait in line with everyone else, to buy food.

Clearly the lock down is in the middle, between any of the strategies that could possibly work.
And the lock down can not possibly ever do one bit of good.
You think Covid is a fraud but you also think that people with Covid should be detained.

If I totally ignore the trolls like Dr Love and Rightwinger, That’s one of the most contradicting things I’ve read on here

Not at all contradictory.
The point is there is a virus and it can kill some people, but to minimize the death we should get rid of it fast.
We could have ended it in less than a month.
Then the death toll would have been fewer than 20,000.
There fraud is how we deliberately prevented herd immunity to spike and end it, and instead "flattened the curve" to make it essentially last forever.
Most of the deaths come from our deliberate tinkering to prevent herd immunity and keep the customers waiting for a vaccine we should never have needed or wanted.
Covid-19 is zoonotic and not endemic to humans, so is never coming back.

Forum List

Back