Covid Antivaxxers are not a suicide cult. It is worse.

Because the overwhelming majority of people refusing the vaccine (and those refusing to mask ect) are Trump supporters. And if they are not Trump supporters, they are listening to Trump supporters on YouTube, Reddit or FaceBook.

Winter, Not all the anti-vaccine and anti-masks are Trump base and in fact here in Houston I see many Blacks, Hispanics and Whites not wearing their masks, and Houston is Blue and not Red.

The question was…….Is the vaccine safe and ready

Democrats made it clear that they would accept the verdict of scientists……NOT the proclamations coming out of Trump

Disinfectants anyone?
UV disinfectants are used in cancer patients. Obviously you don’t know “science”.

That's it....Call those who don't do as you demand a "suicide cult"...A real persuasive rapport builder.

No wonder you moonbats need to resort to brute force, you totally suck at persuasion and salesmanship.
They're like Jim Jones all over again.

Because the overwhelming majority of people refusing the vaccine (and those refusing to mask ect) are Trump supporters. And if they are not Trump supporters, they are listening to Trump supporters on YouTube, Reddit or FaceBook.
maybe one has nothing to do with the other in the overall scheme of things.

maybe media can't get attention without TRUMP. CNN can't break 1 million viewers anymore.

maybe these people just resist an ever confusing gov that continues to contradict themselves at every. point.

the need to ALWAYS make it Trump says a lot more about you than them.

Last edited:
I would be happy to provide a link for any claim I have made.

The author of the article, however, is on his own.

But please don't pretend that Trump supporters are not behaving exactly as the article says.
Please don't pretend the left isn't behaving exactly as brietbart says.

Forum List

Back