Covid and obesity

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Mar 10, 2017
If obesity is such a huge contribution to covid deaths, why aren't lefties demanding that obese people become healthy and fit? Why waste time creating vaccines that will just force new variants to mutate, when you could just discriminate against fat people and demand that they do what needs to be done to become fit and healthy?

If obesity is such a huge contribution to covid deaths, why aren't lefties demanding that obese people become healthy and fit? Why waste time creating vaccines that will just force new variants to mutate, when you could just discriminate against fat people and demand that they do what needs to be done to become fit and healthy?
You dummy. No one is "wasting time creating vaccines that will just force new variants to mutate".

Mutations and variants are enabled by idiots who refuse to vaccinate.

Glad I could once again help my friend Rainman ;)

You dummy. No one is "wasting time creating vaccines that will just force new variants to mutate".

Mutations and variants are enabled by idiots who refuse to vaccinate.

Glad I could once again help my friend Rainman ;)
I see you dodged the obesity thing. This suggests that you are a fat ass. If you would just do what needs to be done to become fit and healthy, you wouldn't be dreaming of a vaccine to keep you alive, along with all your cholesterol and blood pressure meds. Do the world a favor and make this right.

I see you dodged the obesity thing. This suggests that you are a fat ass. If you would just do what needs to be done to become fit and healthy, you wouldn't be dreaming of a vaccine to keep you alive, along with all your cholesterol and blood pressure meds. Do the world a favor and make this right.
Nah, I might be ten pounds overweight but I work out 5 times a week and eat healthy. You should direct your comments towards the morbidly obese, unvaccinated states in the Deep South!

What do you think viruses do when a vaccine is introduced?
They find the easiest target - the UNVACCINATED

Meme-derp.jpg

Nah, I might be ten pounds overweight but I work out 5 times a week and eat healthy. You should direct your comments towards the morbidly obese, unvaccinated states in the Deep South!

You already gave yourself away when you evaded the discussing obesity in the context described in the opening post. You are obese. All the lefty evasion on this site tells a story you know...

Lefties do not understand the story they tell when they evade discussing certain things. He just told us that he is a fat ass, but he didn't realize he was doing it.
Nope, I just showed you where the morbidly obese live - It ain't in Oregon.
You should tell them to stop eating fried cheesy grits.
These are the FIRST people who should vaccinate as they are the most vulnerable.

Here are the states with the highest rates of obesity:
  1. Mississippi
  2. West Virginia
  3. Arkansas
  4. Tennessee
  5. Kentucky
  6. South Carolina
  7. Louisiana
  8. Oklahoma
  9. Alabama

Nope, I just showed you where the morbidly obese live - It ain't in Oregon.
You should tell them to stop eating fried cheesy grits.
These are the FIRST people who should vaccinate as they are the most vulnerable.

Here are the states with the highest rates of obesity:
  1. Mississippi
  2. West Virginia
  3. Arkansas
  4. Tennessee
  5. Kentucky
  6. South Carolina
  7. Louisiana
  8. Oklahoma
  9. Alabama
Quit pointing your fat finger and go on a diet.

Can't address the point that the least vaccinated states are the most obese, so beat it.
You are STILL evading discussing obesity in the context described in the opening post. This is how you exposed your obesity, and this is how you expose that you know obese people are a problem that is relevant to covid culture. Take some responsibility and go on a diet.

You are STILL evading discussing obesity in the context described in the opening post. This is how you exposed your obesity, and this is how you expose that you know obese people are a problem that is relevant to covid culture. Take some responsibility and go on a diet.
Whatever you say Rainman. How were your fried cheesy grits this morning? :lol:

crispy-cheesy-fried-grits.jpg

Whatever you say Rainman. How were your fried cheesy grits this morning? :lol:

crispy-cheesy-fried-grits.jpg

Again, I don't live in any of these states - Talk to them about their weight problem, and please encourage them to vaccinate.

1. Mississippi
  2. West Virginia
  3. Arkansas
  4. Tennessee
  5. Kentucky
  6. South Carolina
  7. Louisiana
  8. Oklahoma
  9. Alabama

Again, I don't live in any of these states - Talk to them about their weight problem, and please encourage them to vaccinate.

1. Mississippi
  2. West Virginia
  3. Arkansas
  4. Tennessee
  5. Kentucky
  6. South Carolina
  7. Louisiana
  8. Oklahoma
  9. Alabama
Go on a diet, fat ass.

If lefties applied their intolerance to obesity instead of forcing the jab on everyone, we wouldn't have much covid to discuss.

Forum List

Back