COVID-19’s Biological Politics

RaTG13 came from a copper mine.

Mar 2021 Minnesota/Egypt: SARS-CoV-2 and Copper
’....SARS-CoV-2 and other human and animal CoVs have remarkably short persistence on copper, latex and surfaces with low porosity.’

The Puna article for Mojiang (post #420) asks these questions:

1.)Why is this information not available in any of the seroprevalence studies by Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV)?

2.) Why were the severe pneumonia cases in 2012 not mentioned in any of the WIV publications before 2020?

3.)Were any SARS-like CoVs isolated from the bat fecal samples collected in 2012-2013?

4.) Why were the Mojiang miners’ pneumonia cases in 2012 not reported to any public health agency like the WHO?

5.) Why did programs like PREDICT not mention the lethal pneumonia cases as a mini-outbreak?

6.) Was the mineshaft in Mojiang closed, when?

7.) According to the literature, three research groups went to the Mojiang mine to collect samples between 2012 and Oct 2014. The mine was promptly closed as per reference 2.)

8.) Why was the Mojiang mine being visited by researchers until Oct 2014?

Questions also remain as to why Dr. Shi attributed the outbreak to a fungus in the interview with Scientific American.

9.) Was the mine open for researchers and were any samples brought after 2014?

10.) Did any of the researchers who visited the Mojiang mineshaft get infected by any coronavirus between 2012 and 2019?

11.) Are there any whole genome sequences available for SARS-like CoVs originating from this mine?

12.) Why is the pathogen database (https://www.viruses.nsdc.cn/chinavpi/) associated with the project (2013FY113500) reference 10.) not accessible any more? ‘

The first Arab POTUS, Obama, began screening at airports for ebola in Oct 2014.

Reviewing the history, ebola protocols were mentioned on another thread for Oct 2014:

7 May 2021, Post # 27

Further reviewing the history of ebola, on 2 Mar 2020, the OP of this thread posts an article from 29 Oct 2014:

Post #1
‘....A lawyer and political insider who previously served as chief of staff to Vice Presidents Joe Biden and Al Gore and left the White House in 2011....’

For ebola and mining, an example was the Kivu region:

26 Oct 2017 Post #260
’....gold mines....Kivu.’

1998: Marburg Gold Mine Epicenter

7 Oct 2014 Washington Post, What Is Marburg Disease?
‘....In 1998, a larger-scale outbreak of Marburg infected 154 people, killing 128. Most of those infected were young males working in a gold mine there (Durba, DRC), according to the CDC.’

Clicking on the CDC chart also shows 2007 Kamwenge District, Uganda, 4 cases, lead and gold mine.

Tiger By the Tail

We can now link the natural reservoir of a filovirus, though differing from ebola and Marburg, to a location not far from COVID-19’s closest relative found in the Mojiang Mine, Yunnan.

6 Ap 2020 Malayan Tiger Bronx Zoo
’....that a person infected the animal and the animal got sick....’

Mengla County, Yunnan, is the likely location of the last Indochinese tiger killed in the wild. Zheng-Li Shi (Wuhan Institute of Virology) was the one who first isolated RaTG13 found in the Mojiang mine, COVID-19’s closest relative. If tests were performed for the presence of ebola, why not test for Marburg as well?

”We’ve been looking, but we haven’t found it.” (virologist Zhang Yongzhen)

RaTG13 / Mojiang Mine
’....in our laboratory targeting the RNA-dependent RNA polymerases (RdRp) of ebola virus, Nipah and bat SARS-CoV Rp3, and all of the samples were negative for these viruses.’

China Clamps Down In Hidden Hunt for Coronavirus Origins

Mengla County, Yunnan, where the tiger was killed, is south of Tongguan, Mojiang County mine.

We mentioned the Dartmouth study for Niemann-Pick in post #401 of this thread.

7 Jan 2019 Characterization of a Filovirus (Mengla Virus) from Rousettus Bats in China
’....MLAV is capable of using Niemann-Pick C1 as entry receptor....’

Rousettus aegyptiacus is the proven natural reservoir of Marburg virus, and Zheng-Li Shi (Wuhan Institute of Virology) is one of the authors who characterized Mengla filovirus from Rousettus just as the COVID-19 pandemic was unfolding.

Periperhal vasculitis badger conpares with hepatitis B virus, which may be the ancestor of HIV-1 and Hiv-2. We’ve already linked the TGEV coronavirus, which can subsist on metal surfaces for as long as 28 days, to the Blumberg Foubndation. Baruch S, Blumberg discovered the Australian antigen of hepatitis B virus. Intriguingly, we searched and found a glycocalyx link to bats and dogs which mentions a secretory mechanism. This will link to what we’ve already post for TRIM5 and the BACE of Alzheimer’s. Keep up the good work, LBT.

We searched ‘glycocalyx bat’ and retrieved only one reference:

(2000) Texas Tech

None will be able to denigrate Lord Brown Trout for bringing up the glycocalyx. We mentioned the Dartmouth study for Niemann-Pick in post #401 of this thread. The following study also exonerates Trumpan hydroxychloroquine, due to its changing the pH of the lysosome, and correctly links us with ebola’s involvement with Niemann-Pick:

Altered Lysosomal Glycocalyx / Niemann-Pick

Check this out, badger. I see a link with the clotting and the endothelial cells. This is disturbing since finding out that the injection is making it into the bloodstream.

Currently studying reference #8 in the post #435 report: ‘microclots in the lungs as well as preformed amyloid....’

As one chart suggests, earliest Eco Health Alliance was being funded was 2013. When we look to see if there are any D614G connections to ebola vaccine via vesicular stomatitis virus, we come upon a Dec 2013 study from the Mayo Clinic linking LDLR:
’....Since the low-density lipoprotein receptor was recently identified as a major receptor for VSV, we investigated the entry of ligand-displaying viruses after masking LDLR....the modified viruses can enter the cell independently of LDLR, whereas entry of unmodified virus is significantly blocked by a specific monoclonal antibody against LDLR.’

The ebola outbreak began on 26 Dec 2013. In Feb 2013, published was a University of California study linking the RGD (arginine-glycine-aspartic acid) motif to VSV:

’....introducing acrylamide-tailored cyclic arginine-glycine-aspartic acid (cRGD) peptide to the polymer shell....stably integrating retroviral and lentiviral vectors are commonly utilized for gene delivery....pseudotyped VSV....’

In post #394, Uniprot shows the D614G mutation: ‘ 614 D—>G increased pseudotyped VSV particle production ex vivo; increased viral load in hamster upper respiratory tract.’

So when Fauci mentions D614G backwards in his video, he knows it links to ebola vaccine.

Furthermore, different people may have different ACE genotypes:

LDLR / Alzheimer’s ACE Genotypes and Inhibitors

A Scripps Institute article published in Nature refutes the lab-escape theory of COVID-19 by analysis of seven different coronaviruses. This study from Scripps links the glycocalyx of ebola:

2008 Ebola Glycocalyx
’....The glycocalyx surrounding GP is likely central to immune evasions and may explain why survivors have insignificant neutralizing antibody titres.’

A current report points to the urgency of locating natural reservoirs for outbreak viruses:

May 2021. Ebola Outbreak Congo
’....Our study illustrates the difficulty to document the role of bats as a source of ebola viruses as they might quickly clear the virus. Given the increasing frequency of EVD outbreaks, more studies on the animal reservoir are urgently needed.’

Focusing back on COVID-19, the latest item of interest;

'Rare' genome sequencing almost certainly proves COVID WAS deliberately made in a Chinese lab before it leaked to the world: Another expert study makes bombshell claim​

• COVID-19 has the genome sequencing combination of 'CGG-CGG'
  • Two US experts say that no naturally occurring coronavirus has ever had that combination
  • The 'CGG-CGG' combination is extremely rare, except when it used by scientists doing 'gain-of-function' in laboratories
  • The experts conclude that it is more likely than not that the virus was therefore created in a lab
  • In recent weeks, many of the world's top scientists have pushed to determine whether the virus was leaked from the Wuhan Institute of Virology
By Andrew Court For Dailymail.com
Published: 00:05 EDT, 7 June 2021 | Updated: 14:35 EDT, 7 June 2021

New Topics

Forum List

Back