COVID-19’s Biological Politics

We’ll not try to transcribe the ridiculous URL of the live version of the song. The audio is terrible. The listless, loitering melody begins, and in just three notes, the women go bananas. They know Dutch loeteren for October, while Alan starts to sing accompanied by an exquisitely-placed dissonant chord. Georgeous.

Youtube: Manhattan Transfer + The CompanyY - Smile Again

The care of self (Foucault) distills a biological politics that link such diverse things as sexual yoga and immunity. For many, sex and drugs are intimately connected. As far as is known, there are no published studies linking full-body organs in males to documented reinforcementof the immune system. For sexual yoga, though, the use of drugs is crucial. It is also part of the pathology of the Democrat mind. Deleuze and Guattari expound:

’Michaux: You will no longer be master of your speeds, your consciousness will also go in that direction, you will get stuck in a mad race between the imperceptible and perception, all the more circular now that everything is relative....These words are so much simpler than “erroneous perceptions”(Artaud) or “bad feelings” (Michaux), but say the most technical of things: that the immanent molecular and perceptive causality of desire fails in the drug assemblage. Drug addicts continually fall back into what they wanted to escape: a segmentarity all the more rigid for being marginal, a territorialization all the more artificial for being based on chemical substances, hallucinatory forms, and phantasy subjectifications....Drugs are too unwieldy to grasp the imperceptible and becomings-imperceptible; drug users believed that drugs would grant them the plane, when in fact the plane must instill its own drugs, remaining master of speeds and proximities.’
(Becoming-Intense, Becoming-Animal, A Thousand Plateaus: Capitalism and Schizophrenia, pp. 285-6)

Full-body orgasm in male sexual yoga is not a victory over woman, but over woman’s sexuality. Does it or does it not strengthen immune systems?

Somehow the software of the stupid iPad came back on and now thinks it knows what the typist wants: capitalization. Some URLs are sensitive, others are not.

We choose CD56+ for the investigation of sexual arousal and immunity:

’....The effects of sexual arousal and orgasm on immune functions in man are unknown.’

Sweden-Norway CD56+ / COVID-19
’....Finally, arming of CD56bright NK cells was observed across COVID-19 disease states, driven by a defined protein-protein interaction network of inflammatory soluble factors.’

This introductory webpage is only for the curious about full-body orgasms, and does not even mention that they can be without ejaculation. We rate it a 4.

In 2016, ChrisL was on a thread where they were freaking out about transgenderism. This links to the CD56bright-COVID-19 assemblage, and to a study from the Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. From bone morphogenetic protein we tracked megakaryocytes in brain autopsies in previous posts. Megakaryoblastic leukemia is mentioned in post #768, see also #764.
’....GATA1....’

Medical College pod Wisconsin, Milwaukee / Bone Marrow
’....GATA2 T354M mutation exhibits decreased percentage of CD56bright NK cells and elevated cell death.’

(To acquire a real keyboard someday.)

On 12 Jul 2020 we posted on the GATA2 mutation in post #736, and see #737 for GATA3.

At the time (12 Jul 2020), there were no entries for COVID-19 and the GATA genes. One repurposing report has come in Sep.

Sep 2020 Bangladesh and Istanbul COVID-19 / GATA / Transcriptomics

One reason we chose CD56 is because of COVID-19-induced c.y.t.o.k.i.n.e storm.

The report from Milwaukee (post #109) states, ‘CD56bright NK cells have an increased capacity of cytokine production compared to CD56dim NK cells.’

Next, we link an orgasm syndrome (etiology unknown):

Post-Orgasmic Illness Syndrome (POIS)

It would not be long before another question looms: Can augmented reality transform sexuality and will it improve immune systems? We can envision a couple during sexual yoga, for example. A starter on this trajectory is here:

Better Sex in Augmented Reality Can Change Your Face

We would ask of a fidelity situation whereby a third entity is invited into the bedroom, though a fourth would not be out of the question. How can it be defined as “cheating”? The very definition of promiscuity comes into question. The applications include elderly, Alzheimer’s, etc. How will sexual therapy be defined? Augmented? Mixed? According to a Google employee, the fidelity of your prototype should match the fidelity of your thinking.

How can we forget, then, the nurses? What will be the impacts on biological immune systems?

AI Nurses

“OK, if I can’t have you, I’ll (make [italics]) a girl like you and keep her at my place.”

Enter the Dragon: The Phlebotomist-Pimp

We noticed increased activity of the Chinese triads in Madison, Wisconsin during 1996-7. Street preachers were evangelizing the hippie-looking passers-by on Library Mall, and the plasma center was not far away. We have mentioned Latin nosocomialis ‘time off from work’ in post #96 of this thread.

Mixed Reality Headset
’....m.i.n.i.m.a.l.i.s.i.n.g exposure to nosocomial infection.’

We also mentioned nosocomialis with regard to Chinese predatory colonizations, on 16 Nov 2018:

Chinas Hidden Camps

The hypodermic needle attack by the colonized Uighurs, above, links to today’s COVID-19 biological politics.

The Pimp Returns

The phlebotomist-pimp gave badger2 hepatitis B virus in Dec 1997, at a plasma center in Madison, Wisconsin, though the synchronicity with the increased activity of the Chinese mafia in Wisconsin coincides with the CDC’s earlier reports. We believe that it was the same virus strain that was circulating, and it could have been a well-known strain.

14 Mar 1997 CDC/MMWR Nosocomial Hepatitis B Associated with Reusable Fingerstick Devices

New Topics

Forum List

Back