COVID 19 - You may already have natural immunity

Natural immunity would be where exposed to a significant amount of the disease, yet your body did not react by becoming meaningfully infected.
Residual immunity would be what you have for a while, at least after having the disease, fighting it off and developing antibodies to that disease.
It is figured, I have enhanced residual immunity as have had the disease, serum positive for at least one of the antibodies and I am full vaccinated.
There was also something referred to as super immunity, but I don't remember what that entailed.

The way I understand it is your body keeps making the antibodies for a while after it learned to make them in the first place, but not at the same levels it was cranking out to fight the disease when you had it. Bear in mind your body replaces the plasma in your body in a short period of time, white blood cells only lasting 18 to 36 hours, red blood cell replaced by your bone marrow in 3 or 4 months, platelettes changed out in about 10 days. They say there are 4,000 different components in your blood and all are removed and replaced by various processes. The rates and efficiencies of these processes decrease with advancing age, condition and diseases present or absent. Kind of amazing the body remembers at the genetic level how to do this correctly as long as it does. If you kept all the antibodies you ever had, you'd be pumping sludge not blood. Not replacing all components exactly as original designed or learned, over time, is basically what causes aging. Not everything is replaced equally forever....... So they say these antibodies don't last forever. Ok, OK, kind of explains why you can fight off the common cold back to full health, yet catch another cold 2 months later, though the body has had experience with this one for years. As some people seem to have a higher resistance to disease others have very little resistance to begin with, such as the boy in the bubble with seemingly no resistance to anything.
Covid seems to be a quirky one, with some having only very minor reaction or ill effects, while some others' exposure leads to flat deadly fight for life and there does not seem to be a test to predict which one you are.
How do I really know? I don't. I can't. I was a business major, a combat arms officer, somebody to organized, direct, administrate and train organizations to accomplish tasks at hand, military and civilian. But, I learned to lean heavily on the knowledge of people (hopefully experts) with far more knowledge, study and training in specific areas of importance to whatever I was doing, and the consensus usually got me more toward my short and long term goals and whatever organization I was doing my thing for, when I was in question of the way to go. So, here I bow to the scientist, microbiologist, geneticists, epidemiologist, public health experts, etc. It would never enter my mind to overweight the outliers, crackpots and agenda whores over the majority of mainstream opinion and publish studies, by major universities and laboratories.

I agree with most of that, but a couple additional points.

The main reason we keep getting colds and flu is these are actually hundreds of different diseases with just similar symptoms.
But we do have immunity to colds and flu, since we do not die from them like many of those of the New World who did when first exposed around 1500 AD.

After the antibodies die off a month or so after being created, long term immunity memory is stored in B-cells and T-cell, as to how to recognize and attack a particular pathogen. That is usually life long.

However it is never a good idea to "flatten the curve".
If it is very lethal, like Ebola, then you quickly end it with full quarantine.
If if is not very lethal, like flu, then the fastest way to end it quickly is by deliberate infection of volunteers least likely harmed by it.
Covid itself really does no significant harm.
But since it is not blood born, the body can't tell how infected it is, so it can over react.
It tries to fill the lungs with lymph so that antibodies have access.
And it is this autoimmune over reaction that accidentally kills, not the covid virus.
But no one should be dying, since we should be able to moderate the immune system over reaction.

Hardly experimental...it has been developed over decades and is now FDA approved.

It is highly experimental, and although it has been worked on for decades, it has never been used before, and is highly dangerous.
Read how the CDC describes how they work.
The CDC claims the vaccine mRNA gets into your own cells and makes them start growing spike proteins.
That would be incredibly risky, and would cause the dose of spike proteins to vary incredibly, based on personal reaction.

{...

A Closer Look at How COVID-19 mRNA Vaccines Work​

COVID-19 mRNA vaccines give instructions for our cells to make a harmless piece of what is called the “spike protein.” The spike protein is found on the surface of the virus that causes COVID-19.

1. First, COVID-19 mRNA vaccines are given in the upper arm muscle. Once the instructions (mRNA) are inside the muscle cells, the cells use them to make the protein piece. After the protein piece is made, the cell breaks down the instructions and gets rid of them.
  2. Next, the cell displays the protein piece on its surface. Our immune systems recognize that the protein doesn’t belong there and begin building an immune response and making antibodies, like what happens in natural infection against COVID-19.
  3. At the end of the process, our bodies have learned how to protect against future infection. The benefit of mRNA vaccines, like all vaccines, is those vaccinated gain this protection without ever having to risk the serious consequences of getting sick with COVID-19.
...}

That is not at all how I think these mRNA vaccines work, since this can not work, as an intermuscular injection can not possibly get into cells.
I think they use micro syringes under a microscope to inject mRNA into stem cells in a factory, that they then later harvest for the vaccine.
But if the CDC is either lying or ignorant, it shows how little people know about mRNA techniques.
And how dangerous they may be?

I agree with most of that, but a couple additional points.

The main reason we keep getting colds and flu is these are actually hundreds of different diseases with just similar symptoms.
But we do have immunity to colds and flu, since we do not die from them like many of those of the New World who did when first exposed around 1500 AD.

After the antibodies die off a month or so after being created, long term immunity memory is stored in B-cells and T-cell, as to how to recognize and attack a particular pathogen. That is usually life long.

However it is never a good idea to "flatten the curve".
If it is very lethal, like Ebola, then you quickly end it with full quarantine.
If if is not very lethal, like flu, then the fastest way to end it quickly is by deliberate infection of volunteers least likely harmed by it.
Covid itself really does no significant harm.
But since it is not blood born, the body can't tell how infected it is, so it can over react.
It tries to fill the lungs with lymph so that antibodies have access.
And it is this autoimmune over reaction that accidentally kills, not the covid virus.
But no one should be dying, since we should be able to moderate the immune system over reaction.
Makes sense with caveats. Life long? Yes for some, no for others in general. Also, the older you are, the less efficient your body becomes at recognition and protective reaction to almost anything.
I could never support intentionally infecting people dumb enough to volunteer, as we currently have not clue, by some healthy people like myself be the virus back in a relatively short time without critical illness, while other healthy people have a life-threatening or deadly reaction in just a week or two. Another point is, if you infect somebody on purpose, thinking they should be able to beat it back, there is still no telling who they may interact with and infect that cannot. This makes it the wrong way to go about herd immunity, if herd immunity is even possible.

It is highly experimental, and although it has been worked on for decades, it has never been used before, and is highly dangerous.
Read how the CDC describes how they work.
The CDC claims the vaccine mRNA gets into your own cells and makes them start growing spike proteins.
That would be incredibly risky, and would cause the dose of spike proteins to vary incredibly, based on personal reaction.

{...

A Closer Look at How COVID-19 mRNA Vaccines Work​

COVID-19 mRNA vaccines give instructions for our cells to make a harmless piece of what is called the “spike protein.” The spike protein is found on the surface of the virus that causes COVID-19.

1. First, COVID-19 mRNA vaccines are given in the upper arm muscle. Once the instructions (mRNA) are inside the muscle cells, the cells use them to make the protein piece. After the protein piece is made, the cell breaks down the instructions and gets rid of them.
  2. Next, the cell displays the protein piece on its surface. Our immune systems recognize that the protein doesn’t belong there and begin building an immune response and making antibodies, like what happens in natural infection against COVID-19.
  3. At the end of the process, our bodies have learned how to protect against future infection. The benefit of mRNA vaccines, like all vaccines, is those vaccinated gain this protection without ever having to risk the serious consequences of getting sick with COVID-19.
...}

That is not at all how I think these mRNA vaccines work, since this can not work, as an intermuscular injection can not possibly get into cells.
I think they use micro syringes under a microscope to inject mRNA into stem cells in a factory, that they then later harvest for the vaccine.
But if the CDC is either lying or ignorant, it shows how little people know about mRNA techniques.
And how dangerous they may be?
You sound like you know a lot about molecular biology...more than the CDC and the scientist that have spent decades creating the mRNA vaccine system in fact.
Since you're the last person I've read on the internet about vaccines I now believe you...until the next one comes along of course.

Makes sense with caveats. Life long? Yes for some, no for others in general. Also, the older you are, the less efficient your body becomes at recognition and protective reaction to almost anything.
I could never support intentionally infecting people dumb enough to volunteer, as we currently have not clue, by some healthy people like myself be the virus back in a relatively short time without critical illness, while other healthy people have a life-threatening or deadly reaction in just a week or two. Another point is, if you infect somebody on purpose, thinking they should be able to beat it back, there is still no telling who they may interact with and infect that cannot. This makes it the wrong way to go about herd immunity, if herd immunity is even possible.

First, herd immunity is always possible and always has been.
If not, then all animals would gone extinct hundreds of millions of year ago.

Second is we know that the risk differential between under 40 and over 70 (which is the group that is mostly dying), is a factor of 400.
So if you take Faucis 2.4 million deaths to achieve herd immunity randomly, and instead ensure only those under 40 get infected, then you reduce his death estimate by a factor of 400, leaving only 6,000 deaths.

When you deliberately infect, you have to remember that then you know exactly whom and how long to quarantine them.
So then there is absolutely no way they could infect anyone else.

Variolation is the right way to end this.
It is historically how humans have always reduce epidemics and saved lives.
It is how they discovered ways to deliberately infect more safely, and it was how vaccines got invented.
If we had done variolation last March, we would have saved a half million lives.

You sound like you know a lot about molecular biology...more than the CDC and the scientist that have spent decades creating the mRNA vaccine system in fact.
Since you're the last person I've read on the internet about vaccines I now believe you...until the next one comes along of course.

All I know also came from the internet, and I am sure some people know how mRNA really works.
But I think the CDC site has it all wrong.

All I know also came from the internet, and I am sure some people know how mRNA really works.
But I think the CDC site has it all wrong.
Yep, Google University has a lot of graduates.
It makes you wonder why anyone needs to spend a fortune getting an education when all it should cost is a broadband connection and a smart phone.

First, herd immunity is always possible and always has been.
If not, then all animals would gone extinct hundreds of millions of year ago.

Second is we know that the risk differential between under 40 and over 70 (which is the group that is mostly dying), is a factor of 400.
So if you take Faucis 2.4 million deaths to achieve herd immunity randomly, and instead ensure only those under 40 get infected, then you reduce his death estimate by a factor of 400, leaving only 6,000 deaths.

When you deliberately infect, you have to remember that then you know exactly whom and how long to quarantine them.
So then there is absolutely no way they could infect anyone else.

Variolation is the right way to end this.
It is historically how humans have always reduce epidemics and saved lives.
It is how they discovered ways to deliberately infect more safely, and it was how vaccines got invented.
If we had done variolation last March, we would have saved a half million lives.
Nope. That is not right. We can't even get immunity to the common cold, which is usually rhinovirus, but sometimes a corona virus.
Sounds like you just want to clean up on last wills and estates sales of the people over 60, as if they only matter for their worldly possessions. Were you a trump voter, by chance?

Yep, Google University has a lot of graduates.
It makes you wonder why anyone needs to spend a fortune getting an education when all it should cost is a broadband connection and a smart phone.

The Internet can be extremely educational.
But what amazes me is how badly the CDC is doing this covid thing.
They have said the most ridiculously stupid things, like that herd immunity was not possible, that vaccine immunity means you can't get infected, that vaccine immunity was longer lasting than recovery immunity, etc.
Most of what the CDC has been saying was total garbage.
And they are the ones that screwed this all up from the beginning, by "flattening the curve".

Nope. That is not right. We can't even get immunity to the common cold, which is usually rhinovirus, but sometimes a corona virus.
Sounds like you just want to clean up on last wills and estates sales of the people over 60, as if they only matter for their worldly possessions. Were you a trump voter, by chance?

Of course we have immunity to the common cold.
How many people die from the common cold?

I don't get your point about those over 60?
MY point is that if we had deliberately infected enough volunteers under 40, last March, then it would have ended last March, and half a million lives of those over 70 who died after that, would have been saved.

MY point is that if we had deliberately infected enough volunteers under 40, last March, then it would have ended last March, and half a million lives of those over 70 who died after that, would have been saved.
Just because you don't die, does not mean you have immunity.

Nope. If you had immunity you would not suffer from the effects, but would resist the infection. The fact that your body recognizes and after a while fights off a disease does not speak to immunity from contracting a disease.

Best that you ask professor Google what 'immunity' means!

Just because you don't die, does not mean you have immunity.

Nope. If you had immunity you would not suffer from the effects, but would resist the infection. The fact that your body recognizes and after a while fights off a disease does not speak to immunity from contracting a disease.

Yes, as a matter of fact, that you do not die from the common cold DOES mean you have immunity.
That is exactly what immunity means, that you have only a short term of discomfort.
Again, go back and read about how many American native and Polynesian tribes were nearly wiped out by the common cold, until they developed the same immunity we have.

All people, including the immune, get infected, and all will have some symptoms.
It is impossible to prevent infection entirely, and degree of symptoms varies.
The common cold is a deadly disease we do not die from because our immunity prevents it from killing us.
All you have to do is see what happens when you have no immunity, like the bubble boy.
Then a cold would be fatal.

You should really be looking this the other way around.
How could any virus no be fatal unless you have immunity?
All viruses get into human cells and reproduce, killing the human cell in the process.
Clearly that should always be fatal if the immune system is not well tuned.
It is just that we do not have to first catch a cold to become immune because we are born with the immunity in our DNA.

This Dr. is great. He's unbiased and tells the flat science fact without propaganda or opinion.

The virus itself seems to come in different forms SARS and COVID being the worst.
Basically he says, anyone thats been sick from colds, the flu, or any other SARS similar viral infection may be naturally immune to COVID. That doesn't mean you WON'T get sick from it, but you won't die from it. It will be like a cold of flu. Your immune system has memory of certain viruses it's created antibodies for. Some last a short time, some last a lifetime.

Making a judgement call here on his videos I've watched to this point, it seems that if you've been sick with colds and/or the flu in the past, you may have antibodies already in your system. If not, your T cells may have held onto that information and create new antibodies when faced with the virus again.

It's my conclusion that IF anyone has actually died from COVID, they have never been sick before or they already have some potentially life threatening issue going on, and therefore have never been exposed to the virus or the antibodies that the T cells create to fight this type of virus.

So, if you've been sick a lot like I have been during my life, then there's a really good chance I've already got the immunity factor going on. If you've never been sick in your life, then you have a greater chance of contracting the virus and getting extremely sick from it.

I'm no medical expert, but thats what I got out of his video. It's a short video, and his cats are playing in the background on this one. So it's informative and entertaining. LOL

The further along you go in the video, he also brings up mask testing and supports the findings of their efficacy. I wonder how you feel about this doctor now LOL.

The further along you go in the video, he also brings up mask testing and supports the findings of their efficacy. I wonder how you feel about this doctor now LOL.

The mask tests were amplified.
Normally we do not project much virus even if infected.
And when you are infected and projecting virus to others, it usually is for a very short period of time, like in line at a store.
But this mask test was done with hamsters in 2 rows of cages, with a fan deliberately constantly blowing from the infected to uninfected cages.
That means constant exposure.
Which could also mean from hair, dust, evaporated urine, or almost anything, for a much longer period of time than realistic.

Forum List

Back