COVID-19 will be here forever like the Flu

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA
Moderna CEO Stephane Bancel appeared to agree Wednesday that Covid-19 will become endemic, saying “SARS-CoV-2 is not going away.” “We are going to live with this virus, we think, forever,” he said during a panel discussion at the JPMorgan Healthcare Conference.

So will we lockdown forever or may we open up the country and LIVE WITH IT like we do with all other viruses?

Moderna CEO Stephane Bancel appeared to agree Wednesday that Covid-19 will become endemic, saying “SARS-CoV-2 is not going away.” “We are going to live with this virus, we think, forever,” he said during a panel discussion at the JPMorgan Healthcare Conference.

So will we lockdown forever or may we open up the country and LIVE WITH IT like we do with all other viruses?
We're not willingly going to live with a disease this lethal. We've lost more than 400,000 in America alone so far, and I'm impressed, if you're not. We are sure to hit half a million in February. The 1918 influenza deaths totaled 675,000 in America alone: COVID will surely equal that even with vaccination. Why you think this is so benign, I don't know. The Hopkins epidemiologists are now worried about a substantial UNDERCOUNT of virus-associated deaths, because excess deaths for 2020 are over the COVID count by some tens of thousands.

We may have to live with it if we can't vaccinate against it ------- we ARE living with HIV/AIDS, after at least 50 million deaths since about 1980, because they can't get a vaccine for it. They do have drugs that allow people to live for a long time with it, though. They die of it in the end, however.

It looks like this one is possible to vaccinate against, though. I think that Moderna guy just meant we'll have to vaccinate forever, like we do for measles, mumps, etc. We have never wiped out any disease except smallpox to date. (And they have stocks of that in freezers in Atlanta and Moscow, just saying.) So he's right: we'll have to live with COVID, at least with the vaccine, indefinitely. Unless it dies out totally on its own, and several historical and recent diseases have done that.

Ain't it amazing that the danger of covid magically disappeared in CA and NY on Jan. 20. Jay Inslee, in WA didn't get the memo.
Must have. . . . . . Gov. Newsom lifted the California lockdown yesterday.

My guess is that this has more to do with his recall campaign than with COVID clearing up, however.

We're not willingly going to live with a disease this lethal. We've lost more than 400,000 in America alone so far, and I'm impressed, if you're not. We are sure to hit half a million in February. The 1918 influenza deaths totaled 675,000 in America alone: COVID will surely equal that even with vaccination. Why you think this is so benign, I don't know. The Hopkins epidemiologists are now worried about a substantial UNDERCOUNT of virus-associated deaths, because excess deaths for 2020 are over the COVID count by some tens of thousands.

We may have to live with it if we can't vaccinate against it ------- we ARE living with HIV/AIDS, after at least 50 million deaths since about 1980, because they can't get a vaccine for it. They do have drugs that allow people to live for a long time with it, though. They die of it in the end, however.

It looks like this one is possible to vaccinate against, though. I think that Moderna guy just meant we'll have to vaccinate forever, like we do for measles, mumps, etc. We have never wiped out any disease except smallpox to date. (And they have stocks of that in freezers in Atlanta and Moscow, just saying.) So he's right: we'll have to live with COVID, at least with the vaccine, indefinitely. Unless it dies out totally on its own, and several historical and recent diseases have done that.
Right, and many don't want to vaccinate like with the Flu. So when do we open up the country? 70% vaccinated?

Right, and many don't want to vaccinate like with the Flu. So when do we open up the country? 70% vaccinated?
Now, and let people make their own decisions. What are we, cattle??

I'm reading this virus book, excellent in some ways, but the guy is one of these "elites." He says, sez The Doctor, that we vaccinate all cattle against rinderpest and it wiped that disease right out as a livestock problem. Measles, he says, is related to rinderpest. So -------- why can't we vaccinate all people against measles? he asks.

BECAUSE PEOPLE AREN'T CATTLE??? HOW ABOUT THAT??? The doctor would never understand that answer, I suppose. :102:

Now, and let people make their own decisions. What are we, cattle??

I'm reading this virus book, excellent in some ways, but the guy is one of these "elites." He says, sez The Doctor, that we vaccinate all cattle against rinderpest and it wiped that disease right out as a livestock problem. Measles, he says, is related to rinderpest. So -------- why can't we vaccinate all people against measles? he asks.

BECAUSE PEOPLE AREN'T CATTLE??? HOW ABOUT THAT??? The doctor would never understand that answer, I suppose. :102:
I am saying let me go to a restaurant and eat and allow the owner of the restaurant to keep it open as long as they see fit. Enough with the Gov't restrictions.

Seems like the lockdowns and restrictions will come and go in increasingly severe waves for as far as any eye can see. Our government will ease them, as we're seeing now, but them reimpose even stricter limitations on our freedom as time progresses.

Not for ever, latest in three years more as 99% humans will die due to side effects of the 'vaccine'
It's depopulation agenda, governments will kill us.

wow, such deep questions.

when the global population has developped an immune response to Sars-Cov2 comparable to the immune response to the influenza virus, either by exposure or by vaccination, then Sars-Cov2 can be treated the same as influenza. so if Sars-Cov2 continues to mutate, new vaccine cocktails will be made every year, and people can decide if they take the vaccine or not. hey, just like with influenza.

when the global population has developped an immune response to Sars-Cov2 comparable to the immune response to the influenza virus, either by exposure or by vaccination, then Sars-Cov2 can be treated the same as influenza. so if Sars-Cov2 continues to mutate, new vaccine cocktails will be made every year, and people can decide if they take the vaccine or not. hey, just like with influenza.
Hey, we don't lockdown the country due to the flu. Such stupid answers from a stupid person.

Hey, we don't lockdown the country due to the flu. Such stupid answers from a stupid person.
the flu is not exactly caused by a novel virus, retard.

You just conflated them but I am the retard? LOL

So you want to lockdown forever like a little cowardly mouse? Got it.

Coincidentally, the mainstream media and most of the federal government, including pretty much every Democrat in congress, stopped giving a shit about it ten seconds after The Sun King was "inaugurated". So, silver lining, I guess...

damn. loud and obnoxious and stupid. and lying. quite the package.

my first post gave you all the information you needed on why at this point influenza virus and sarscov2 have to be treated differently. not that intelligent people needed to be told. they know it.

damn. loud and obnoxious and stupid. and lying. quite the package.

my first post gave you all the information you needed on why at this point influenza virus and sarscov2 have to be treated differently. not that intelligent people needed to be told. they know it.
We have been treating them differently. I asked you, how long you think we should lockdown for?

The TxDSHS Covid-19 Dashboard updated at 3:35PM CST today. 301 new Covid-19 deaths in Texas in the previous 24 hours.

The TxDSHS Covid-19 Dashboard updated at 3:00PM CST today. 385 new Covid-19 deaths in Texas in the previous 24 hours.

The TxDSHS Covid-19 Dashboard updated at 3:00PM CST today. 385 new Covid-19 deaths in Texas in the previous 24 hours.

And Biden has no plan. The DemoKKKrats are busy with another failed impeachment attempt and their usual thieving, while 64,000 of us are dead since Biden took office. He's on track to kill over a MILLION of us by the end of this year.

Forum List

Back