Covid 19 vs 1919 influenza

Cigarette smoking is responsible for more than 480,000 deaths per year in the United States, including more than 41,000 deaths resulting from secondhand smoke exposure. This is about one in five deaths annually, or 1,300 deaths every day....
But yet the wannabe tyrants in blue states shutting us down say nothing....

Obesity has reached epidemic proportions globally, with at least 2.8 million people dying each year as a result of being overweight or obese...

But dems like Biden think we should destroy our great Trump economy because of covid????

I found there to be some amazing information here on the Spanish flu. Something we should pay attention to with these vaccines coming out. Because they have done this in the past, which brings us to the Spanish flu.

Excerpt from the link:

In preparation for WW1, a massive military vaccination experiment involving numerous prior developed vaccines took place in Fort Riley, Kansas- where the first “Spanish Flu” case was reported.

WW1 Draft = Human Test Subjects

The fledgling pharmaceutical industry, sponsored by the ‘Rockefeller Institute for Medical Research’, had something they never had before – a large supply of human test subjects. Supplied by the U.S. military’s first draft, the test pool of subjects ballooned to over 6 million men.

Autopsies after the war proved that the 1918 flu was NOT a “FLU” at all. It was caused by random dosages of an experimental ‘bacterial meningitis vaccine’, which to this day, mimics flu-like symptoms. The massive, multiple assaults with additional vaccines on the unprepared immune systems of soldiers and civilians created a “killing field”. Those that were not vaccinated were not affected.

Its the media driving this. COVID COVID COVID! How is it any worse than the flu?

Yes, we all know watching CNN gives you Covid :D or atleast keeps you in a constant state of fear which does actually lower your immune system.

Cigarette smoking is responsible for more than 480,000 deaths per year in the United States, including more than 41,000 deaths resulting from secondhand smoke exposure. This is about one in five deaths annually, or 1,300 deaths every day....
But yet the wannabe tyrants in blue states shutting us down say nothing....
There are no public smoking restrictions in your area associated with the Indoor Clean Air Act?

Wearing masks and staying indoors while driving people like a herd with fear is killing probably 75% of them with china virus...along with previous/current ill health. Starvation and not being able to support your family is another contributor to mental health. Have you tried to see a doctor lately? Dentist?

Its all bullshit. Couple of days ago, I went to the market and everyone had masks on except me. I got glared at but nobody said anything to me. My face isn't hidden...they knew from looking at my expression not to bother. So instead of glaring back, I just baaaaaaaaaa'd at them. Baaaaaaa. Baaaaaaaaaaaa.

Wearing masks and staying indoors while driving people like a herd with fear is killing probably 75% of them with china virus...along with previous/current ill health. Starvation and not being able to support your family is another contributor to mental health. Have you tried to see a doctor lately? Dentist?

Its all bullshit. Couple of days ago, I went to the market and everyone had masks on except me. I got glared at but nobody said anything to me. My face isn't hidden...they knew from looking at my expression not to bother. So instead of glaring back, I just baaaaaaaaaa'd at them. Baaaaaaa. Baaaaaaaaaaaa.

Same here, I feel like I am in the twilight zone when I go out and I am the only one not a part of the mask cult. I really can't believe how many people have fallen for this. I also think many people wear the mask because they don't want confrontation and are scared. Me, I don't bow down to tyranny, I am a vet. :)

Same here, I feel like I am in the twilight zone when I go out and I am the only one not a part of the mask cult. I really can't believe how many people have fallen for this. I also think many people wear the mask because they don't want confrontation and are scared. Me, I don't bow down to tyranny, I am a vet. :)
Thank you for your service.
Many of them think they HAVE to wear one...and they do if the manager of the store is an asswipe. Or if not an asswipe, wants to keep his job because he is threatened with being fired if not making customers wear one. And THOSE people make their employees do it because "corporate" gave the order. And "corporate" gave those orders because if they don't comply, they get their business licenses yanked. It goes higher and higher, this power of command. Some are sheep...some are complicit in the bullshit (Dems).

You probably caused deaths. It's tramp's virus, and soon to become Biden's'.

You probably caused deaths. It's tramp's virus, and soon to become Biden's'.
I'm not sick. And if I were, I would not be shopping at the store. Shall I baaaaaaaaaa at you too?

Thank you for your service.
Many of them think they HAVE to wear one...and they do if the manager of the store is an asswipe. Or if not an asswipe, wants to keep his job because he is threatened with being fired if not making customers wear one. And THOSE people make their employees do it because "corporate" gave the order. And "corporate" gave those orders because if they don't comply, they get their business licenses yanked. It goes higher and higher, this power of command. Some are sheep...some are complicit in the bullshit (Dems).

Thankyou!:re:

Yes, for sure.. sadly. I rarely go into Wal-Mart but about 2 weeks ago I embarrassingly did.lol! The worker at the door asked me "where is your mask"? I said I got a drink in my hand and my hands are full, and I just kept walking and he didn't stop me. :D I am just waiting for one of them to try and tackle me.lol!

Forum List

Back