COVID 19 - the new political tool of the left.

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
On March 22 I wrote this thread... I was wrong about Covid 19, and you probably was too.

Today I am writing a very different one.
Today, the virus either through a change in the virus itself, or hospitals have learned how to treat it better - is not what it was in March. And that is a FACT.
Hospital staff know the truth. There are far less hospitilized patients in most states, the death count is at it's lowest since the virus began in this country.. as my daughter said - "patients just aren't dying like they was a few months ago, not even close."
So why would CNN put up a headline today "America's Covid crises is DIRE"
No. It isn't. It is better now. A LOT better.
The liberal media is using the virus to try and scare the American people, demand closures and stop the economy from recovering.
They hate Trump that much.

There several are cities that have ICU's full from the virus. Should we play cancel culture with them?
Did anyone say no one has the virus?
The death rates have plummeted. You would think this is good news.
Cases are up because testing went up... kind of an obvious thing, but not to CNN and company.
There are still some hot spots, but the country as a whole is better. A -LOT- better. Of those in the hospital, the cases are much less severe and fewer are needing to be intubated... all FANTASTIC news.
But is that what is being reported??

Forum List

Back