COVID-19: Scientist claims coronavirus created in military lab, not in wet market

Ever since its outbreak in Wuhan, China back in December of 2019, scientists have been trying to look into the origins of COVID-19 with several theories as to where the virus came from. According to a leading scientist, the virus that is COVID-19 reportedly came from a military lab and not from a wet market.

Express reports Dr. Li Meng Yan, a virologist at Hong Kong’s School of Public Health, who went to the United States, claimed that the coronavirus strain that is currently plaguing the world today actually came from a military lab in China. Speaking on a live stream interview on Taiwan’s News Agency Lude Press, she said, “At that time, I clearly assessed that the virus came from a Chinese Communist Party military lab. The Wuhan wet market was just used as a decoy.”

She also noted that her colleagues all dismissed the suspicion when she consulted with them. Dr. Li-Meng then explained that by that time, it would be impossible to do something against the Communist Party. “I knew that once I spoke up, I could disappear at any time, just like all the brave protesters in Hong Kong. I could disappear at any time, even my name would no longer exist,” said the expert.

Let the nuh-uhs begin.
Not a very scientific indication, by the amount of scientific facts presented in the article, except for here being labeled a scientist and apparently not supported by her colleagues. Just sayin...

Take it up with the Chinese Virologist, IF her colleagues backed her up they would either have to defect or die.
I don't actually know her or her colleagues, but not seeing a preponderance of genetic analysis studies supporting the theory, which seems strange if that were the case. Plus, it does not fit the profile of a biologic weapon as I was given to understand in NBC school.
there are others who agree. It's been posted in here.

here's one other site

Ever since its outbreak in Wuhan, China back in December of 2019, scientists have been trying to look into the origins of COVID-19 with several theories as to where the virus came from. According to a leading scientist, the virus that is COVID-19 reportedly came from a military lab and not from a wet market.

Express reports Dr. Li Meng Yan, a virologist at Hong Kong’s School of Public Health, who went to the United States, claimed that the coronavirus strain that is currently plaguing the world today actually came from a military lab in China. Speaking on a live stream interview on Taiwan’s News Agency Lude Press, she said, “At that time, I clearly assessed that the virus came from a Chinese Communist Party military lab. The Wuhan wet market was just used as a decoy.”

She also noted that her colleagues all dismissed the suspicion when she consulted with them. Dr. Li-Meng then explained that by that time, it would be impossible to do something against the Communist Party. “I knew that once I spoke up, I could disappear at any time, just like all the brave protesters in Hong Kong. I could disappear at any time, even my name would no longer exist,” said the expert.

Let the nuh-uhs begin.
Not a very scientific indication, by the amount of scientific facts presented in the article, except for here being labeled a scientist and apparently not supported by her colleagues. Just sayin...
Her colleagues would already be dead if they agreed with her. And as a matter of fact the same fate exist if this happened in the USA

There's also this scientist:

"Professor Fang said China’s track record with safety standards and laboratory management has been questioned in the past.

The Professor claims it was very possible that the Wuhan Chinese scientists created the deadly virus by simply adding four amino acids to an existing bat virus, which therefore makes it much easier to transmit to people.

Professor Fang added, “The mutations found in the novel coronavirus are unusual in an academic sense.

“It is indeed possible that it is a man-made product.

“From an academic point of view, it is indeed possible that the amino acids were added to COVID-19 in the lab by humans.”"

The commie dick sucking in this thread is already deep.
Pardon the pun.

Then remove your lips from said Richard. :)
Just another BS conspiracy theory thread to deflect attention from the response to the virus.
It's already been debunked.

It's debunked because you found an article that say's it's debunked? You must be an edumacated fella. I don't know if it's true or not but since she defected from China she has more credibility than anyone here does. I feel bad for you though, there is so much you don't know and never will because you already think you know everything.

Last edited:
There's also Francis Boyle that has evidence. here's the video

The commie dick sucking in this thread is already deep.
Pardon the pun.

Then remove your lips from said Richard. :)
Just another BS conspiracy theory thread to deflect attention from the response to the virus.
It's already been debunked.

It's debunked because you found an article that say's it's debunked? You must be an edumacated fella. I don't know if it's true or not but since she defected from China she has more credibility than anyone here does. I feel bad for you though, there is so much you don't and never will because you already think you know everything.
anyone who thinks they know everything, knows nothing.

Let the nuh-uhs begin.

Take it up with the Chinese Virologist, IF her colleagues backed her up they would either have to defect or die.
I don't actually know her or her colleagues, but not seeing a preponderance of genetic analysis studies supporting the theory, which seems strange if that were the case. Plus, it does not fit the profile of a biologic weapon as I was given to understand in NBC school.
there are others who agree. It's been posted in here.

here's one other site

Very interesting article and thanks for post it. But it still does not make the case for it being an engineered virus we are face, especially with the rest of the article pointing out :
1596496092050.png

It is an unproven conspiracy theory, at best and just another attack on the known evil (and quite deserving of our continued disdain) Communist Chinese government. Still does not support the profile of a bio-weapon. It just doesn't, although ease of transmission is reasonably good, speed of progression in the body and uniformity of lethality leave something to be desired. It does not even produce uniform disability. (I feel fine) There is also the fact, there is no vaccine or uniform treatment to protect an attacking government's troops or population. Weapons cannot be random or they are not a weapon. Absolutely no way to keep a moderately contagious pathogen from not infecting a wide swath of troops as has happened by natural infections throughout the history of standing armies. Not a weapon if just as dangerous to your troops as enemy troops, your population as enemy population. Just my opinion, but reflects training received, although years ago.

I would give an eminent virologist much more credence than some leftist troll who has gotten everything he knows on the issue from Vox or The Guardian cat box liner.

"But one other troubling possibility must be dispensed with. It follows from the fact that the epicentre city, Wuhan (pop. 11 million), happens to be the global epicentre of bat coronavirus research."

Did the virus just happen to develop in a Wuhan wet market, or which there must be thousands in China?
Or is the more likely answer the correct one? Was the virus developed in labs there that exist just for the very purpose of developing corona virus?

Logic and empirical evidence says the biochemical labs in Wuhan are the most likely culprit and my citation
goes into all that convincingly.

Forum List

Back