COVID-19 RNA Based Vaccines and the Risk of Prion Disease

Make sure to read this peer-reviewed medical report on Covid-19 “vaccine”:

https://
https://scivisionpub.com/pdfs/covid19-rna-based-vaccines-and-the-risk-of-prion-disease-1503.pdf

This spike protein is a potential receptor for another possibly novel infectious agent. If those who argue that the COVID-19 is actually a bioweapon are correct, then a second potentially more dangerous virus may be released that binds spike protein found on the host cells of vaccine recipients.

View attachment 485925
View attachment 485926
View attachment 485928
View attachment 485929
About the author:

View attachment 485937
LMAO @ Poltifact .....

You guys are gullible enough to believe anything.
Are gullible enough to get the Covid-19 vaccine?

Sincerely

CLARENCE BIGSBY
Gullible? That's you fools buying into the fear-mongering.

I'm in the moderna trial. I got my shot in late august. I went first so you didn't have to. Now nut-up and get your shots.
YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING YOURSELF!
WHY WOULD YOU GET A VACCINE FOR A HYPED UP COMMON FLU THAT HAS A 99.94% SURVIVAL RATE AND IS LESS DEADLY THAN THE COMMON FLU?

I will never get the Covid-19 vaccination.
View attachment 485954
Answer the question. Quit deflecting.
Question ❓
WHY WOULD YOU GET A VACCINE FOR A HYPED UP COMMON FLU THAT HAS A 99.94% SURVIVAL RATE AND IS LESS DEADLY THAN THE COMMON FLU?

https://scivisionpub.com/pdfs/covid19-rna-based-vaccines-and-the-risk-of-prion-disease-1503.pdf

This spike protein is a potential receptor for another possibly novel infectious agent. If those who argue that the COVID-19 is actually a bioweapon are correct, then a second potentially more dangerous virus may be released that binds spike protein found on the host cells of vaccine recipients.

View attachment 485925
View attachment 485926
View attachment 485928
View attachment 485929
About the author:

View attachment 485937
LMAO @ Poltifact .....

Sincerely

CLARENCE BIGSBY

I'm in the moderna trial. I got my shot in late august. I went first so you didn't have to. Now nut-up and get your shots.

View attachment 485954
Question ❓
I didn't.

Next stupid, Spittle-spraying question?

View attachment 485925
View attachment 485926
View attachment 485928
View attachment 485929
About the author:

View attachment 485937
LMAO @ Poltifact .....

Sincerely

CLARENCE BIGSBY

View attachment 485954
Question ❓
I didn't.

You were in the trial... right

"I'm in the moderna trial. I got my shot in late august. I went first so you didn't have to. Now nut-up and get your shots.

View attachment 485925
View attachment 485926
View attachment 485928
View attachment 485929
About the author:

View attachment 485937
LMAO @ Poltifact .....

Sincerely

CLARENCE BIGSBY

View attachment 485954
Question ❓
I didn't.

You were in the trial... right

"I'm in the moderna trial. I got my shot in late august. I went first so you didn't have to. Now nut-up and get your shots.
I'm in the moderna covid vaccine trial, not whatever that crazy shit you're spewing is.

PolitiFact on Bart Classen does NOT prove him wrong at all.
All they actually say is there is no evidence of the 3 possible harmful effects from the GMO vaccine yet.
Likely there won't be.
But if they keep doing GMO vaccines long enough, the deadly side effects are bound to happen eventually.
They really do not know what they are doing when it comes to genetics.
It is way more complex than they are willing to admit.

Nor was a vaccine necessary for covid-19.
It is endemic to bats, not humans, so it normally can't survive in a human host populations.
We are artificially keeping it around by "flattening the curve", which conserves hosts and prevents herd immunity.

But mad mink disease prions in Wisconsin means more study of C-19 in Danish minks, because the Wisconsin animals were fed downed cows.

PolitiFact on Bart Classen does NOT prove him wrong at all.
All they actually say is there is no evidence of the 3 possible harmful effects from the GMO vaccine yet.
Likely there won't be.
But if they keep doing GMO vaccines long enough, the deadly side effects are bound to happen eventually.
They really do not know what they are doing when it comes to genetics.
It is way more complex than they are willing to admit.

Nor was a vaccine necessary for covid-19.
It is endemic to bats, not humans, so it normally can't survive in a human host populations.
We are artificially keeping it around by "flattening the curve", which conserves hosts and prevents herd immunity.

What are your thoughts about teams currently “seeking for the next pandemic” as they’re doing in the Amazon with species of infected bats and monkeys? This sounds like one of those ideas that looks good on paper but putting it to use winds up to be a unprecedented catastrophe. What say you?Scientists scour the Amazon for pathogens that could spark the next pandemic

The COVID-19 vaccine model par excellence is the natural host/reservoir, which is not bats. Until cocksucking Homo sapiens grasps that there are at least two distinct populations of COVID-19 evolving separately from one another, H. Sapiens will continue to look like the horse’s ass as far as credibility goes.

COVID-19 has not been found in bats.

Not according to the WHO.

{...
The Coronavirus Originated in Bats and Can Infect Cats, WHO Scientist Says
...}

Nor does it make any sense to say something has not been found in bats, since clearly no one is looking for anything bats may have.

#30: Incorrect. American science, looking for COVID-19, has already tested bats in the U.S., as we reported in the COVID-19’s Biological Politics thread. It’s dubious science that claims that the precursor virus found in bats, evolved in bats, is the COVID-19 virus that infects humans and was transmitted via an intermediate host, which host was not bats. The high similarity of amino acid sequences from any bat are not the sequences of COVID-19. Otherwise, there would be publications to rely on, and those would have to back their claim by revealing a (location [italics]). The geography is inseparable from the science. Like ebola, the reservoir has not been found in nature. Close, no cigar. Claiming origins, the WHO thinks it will suffice, which is a replay of the ebola fairy tale.

OP’s article mentions Alzheimer’s. COVID-19 variants, UK B.1.1.7, Henri Mondor, South Africa and Brazil-Japan P.1, all contain the N501Y mutation, which was reported in lab mice in China (Sep 2021). A similar Alzheimer’s mutation, asparagine-to tyrosine, is documented.

View attachment 485925
View attachment 485926
View attachment 485928
View attachment 485929
About the author:

View attachment 485937
LMAO @ Poltifact .....

View attachment 485938
Same broken record from these American hating lefties.

No, the amino acid sequence of COVID-19 virus RBD (receptor binding domain) does not show evidence of deliberate human manipulation, in precisely the locations there would/should be manipulations. The virus evolved in nature.

View attachment 485925
View attachment 485926
View attachment 485928
View attachment 485929
About the author:

View attachment 485937
LMAO @ Poltifact .....

View attachment 485938
Same broken record from these American hating lefties.
bullshit-meme.jpg

We’re taking the spike protein seriously, because that’s all it takes to cause disease. You can infect a cell with just that, and no other parts of the virus, and get disease. COVID-19 (and [italics]) prions in minks.

SARS-CoV-2 Spike Protein Impairs Endothelial Function Via Downregulation of ACE-2
’....S-protein alone can damage vascular endothelial cells by downregulating ACE-2 and consequently inhibiting mitochondrial functions.’

Note that the above study includes La Jolla, whereas in the Snake Meat thread, La Jolla scientists werer analyzing painted and soft-shelled turtles as intermediate hosts for COVID-19.

{...
...}

Nor does it make any sense to say something has not been found in bats, since clearly no one is looking for anything bats may have.
Your article from Time.com is out dated and more Leftist LIES.

The corona virus does originate in bats. But, not the modified COVID-19. That originated in the lab at the Wuhan Institue of Virology.

{...
...}

COVID-19 is caused by Global Warming

Forum List

Back