COVID-19 Relief Bill Stalled Over Payments to Illegal Aliens

“Neither Biden nor any Democrat is proposing in this package to give any money to any undocumented person. The question is if you are the legal child, citizen of the United States, of an undocumented person, should you receive a check? I say yes,” Durbin said. He said when it comes up again he “would certainly take some time to try to explain it to those who voted the other way.”

Should we punish a legal citizen for the sins of their parents? The thread title is deliberately misleading.
Illegals dont have any legal kids
Anyone born on US soil is an American citizen and legal.
Not if the parents are illegal aliens looney.

“Neither Biden nor any Democrat is proposing in this package to give any money to any undocumented person. The question is if you are the legal child, citizen of the United States, of an undocumented person, should you receive a check? I say yes,” Durbin said. He said when it comes up again he “would certainly take some time to try to explain it to those who voted the other way.”

Should we punish a legal citizen for the sins of their parents? The thread title is deliberately misleading.
14th Amendment of the Constitution:

Section 1

All persons born or naturalized in the United States and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside.

I didn't say US Citizens, I said all Americans. :)
so Venezuela gets funding? Mexico? Brazil? Canada?Columbia? holy shit, all of the americans get funding!!!!!!!!and the stupid from the demofks doesn't stop. doesn't stop at all. just when one could have thought that wasn't possible, here's a star demofk that is standing up to take stupid of the day!!!!!!
Dude...what?
you said all americans. that includes South America, Central America, including Mexico and North America that includes Canada. your words not mine, all citizens of those continents are Americans!

Section 1

All persons born or naturalized in the United States and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside.
where does it say illegals?

you ain't too bright. They are US citizens and Americans because of the continent.

is a US Citizen and that's all.

Section 1

all Persons born in the US are citizens. don't argue with the Constitution, man.

Section 1

all Persons born in the US are citizens. don't argue with the Constitution, man.
yep, I never said they didn't. you have me confused with someone else.

How does someone who is undocumented and has never filed a 1040 get a stimulus check, how does the US govt. know where to send it?
Illegals file all the time--------they love the child tax credit among other things which enables them to get tax refunds that american taxpayers pay in not them and it allows them to get food stamps and welfare for their anchor brats.

Why do you think they call them anchor babies? Because the babies are US Citizens, dude.
Only because roberts and the other supreme legislated from the bench and redefined a law that never was meant to make illegal anchor brats citizens.

Section 1

Then you pay for them. But you cant.

Section 1

Not what was intended.....illegals are illegal.

Section 1

Then you pay for them. But you cant.
I do, I pay my taxes. And I give to children's charities and COVID funds when I can. :) I mean I try.

New Topics

Forum List

Back