COVID-19 Question

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA
If the virus is so deadly why isn't there a huge death toll among the nation's homeless? They don't have access to healthcare, poor eating habits, many have drug problems? Should we not be seeing hundreds of thousands of dead people on the streets? Hmmmm.....yet fewer died in LA in 2020 when compared to 2019? How is that possible?!?!

Is it possible that COVID-19 deaths are exaggerated? The virus sucks, I had it. But it wasn't deadly. And it isn't for 99.9% of the people. OPEN THE COUNTRY.

1618499379471.png

1618499477595.png

Is it possible that COVID-19 deaths are exaggerated? The virus sucks, I had it. But it wasn't deadly. And it isn't for 99.9% of the people. OPEN THE COUNTRY.
Possible? It was very well exaggerated to the extent, they were adding other sickness on top of COVID. People who were dying at the time, had other health issues not related to COVID. But since, they died during the "Plandemic", they added them as if they died of it. :rolleyes:

If the virus is so deadly why isn't there a huge death toll among the nation's homeless? They don't have access to healthcare, poor eating habits, many have drug problems? Should we not be seeing hundreds of thousands of dead people on the streets? Hmmmm.....yet fewer died in LA in 2020 when compared to 2019? How is that possible?!?!

View attachment 480144

View attachment 480145
That is something to look into. This whole virus thing is a mystery. I hope the truth about it all will finally be known.

The homeless are not dying from covid-19 because they have constant threats to their immune system that prevents them from a deadly over reaction.
Covid-19 does not kill, but the over active immune response does.
Which is why people should not wear masks.
They will not get sick as often, so then their immune system will be weaker, and when they finally do get sick, they will be much more likely to die.

This is just like the Native Americans coming over the Bearing Straits, leaving illnesses behind, and then almost extinction when the European settlers bring the illnesses back to them.

Forum List

Back