Covid 19 news 9.14.2020. NY Post reports virus made in lab

esalla

Platinum Member
Apr 13, 2020
Cryogenic capsule under area 51, I am not dead
This is a rather interesting article.

The Virologist claims that the genome was spliced to make it jump from bats to humans and was therefore man made.

We now have conflicting evidence from Virologist in many differing fields. Who is correct?

Biological warfare against the world by Bidens most favorite nation......do not vote for China Joe...look into the treasonous weapons deal Hunter brokered with China that gave the Biden family and most likely the Obamas millions of dollars....

Biological warfare against the world by Bidens most favorite nation......do not vote for China Joe...look into the treasonous weapons deal Hunter brokered with China that gave the Biden family and most likely the Obamas millions of dollars....
Biden AND Obama paid China to study this virus to the tune of over 850 million dollars... It's rather odd that this virus would be released just in time to crash the US economy in time for the election.. I dont believe in coincidences..

Biden AND Obama paid China to study this virus to the tune of over 850 million dollars... It's rather odd that this virus would be released just in time to crash the US economy in time for the election.. I dont believe in coincidences..
And Dr Fauci at the helm.....

Why would scientists creating or modifying the virus not have the best understanding of it and a cure, knowing it could cause a pandemic?
Use your brain for a moment...

China sealed off this city to INTERNAL TRAFFIC all while letting the international traffic continue. Then they scooped up all the PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) in every corner of the world. They killed their own citizens to keep the secret. They used massive decontamination trucks to wash down the city while locking infected citizens into their homes, only to collect their bodies later for burning...

Not only did they know, they made it so the rest of the world could not defend themselves from it.. The Chinese behaviors are one of intentional biological attack.

It will be interesting to see since Pittsburgh university has developed a molecule that will kill the corona virus inside of your own bodies antibodies if the virus will change down the road....if it does we would be able to see the change and at that time we would be able to determine how it changed...naturally or biologically.....I have no doubt that this is an on going assault on America by China and globalists around the world and inside of our own government.....

Why would scientists creating or modifying the virus not have the best understanding of it and a cure, knowing it could cause a pandemic?

China sealed off this city to INTERNAL TRAFFIC all while letting the international traffic continue. Then they scooped up all the PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) in every corner of the world. They killed their own citizens to keep the secret. They used massive decontamination trucks to wash down the city while locking infected citizens into their homes, only to collect their bodies later for burning...

Not only did they know they made it so the rest of the world could not defend themselves from it.. The Chinese behaviors are one of intentional biological attack.
I did. The virus affected that country as well. And, they experienced it first. We saw what happened in Italy, yet some on the right still allege the pandemic is a Hoax. Think about it. Are those people still claiming the pandemic is a Hoax, working for the Chinese or the Russians?

The question is, should Americans care and will Americans try to hide the deaths that china caused
I know it was manufactured in a lab, I also know that rogue elements within the US federal government and military, controlled by the CCP, aided in the release of that bug!

The question is, should Americans care and will Americans try to hide the deaths that china caused
In other news the Sun rises in the East and the NY Jets suck. Thank you.

Not only did they know they made it so the rest of the world could not defend themselves from it.. The Chinese behaviors are one of intentional biological attack.
I did. The virus affected that country as well. And, they experienced it first. We saw what happened in Italy, yet some on the right still allege the pandemic is a Hoax. Think about it. Are those people still claiming the pandemic is a Hoax, working for the Chinese or the Russians?
Don't make the mistake that China cares about their people.....

Use your brain again...

This virus is very selective in who it kills. Those with pre-exisiting conditions of the heart, lungs, and those with diabetes. These are primarily the people who are not productive in society and are net drains on funds.

This virus selectively kills those who are infirm and elderly... Can you say Eugenics? Its been the globalist's goal for decades.. Even Hillary Clinton espoused these goals openly..

I know it was manufactured in a lab, I also know that rogue elements within the US federal government and military, controlled by the CCP, aided in the release of that bug!
I agree!

I am part of that brotherhood in the NBC world. Many still in it are saying that this was manufactured and provided the splice points many months ago. IT will be interesting if this Chinese Virologist confirms that.

and Ivanka got how many patents from the Chinese since her daddy was Potus?

That is a valid point, but not accurate.
It wasn't near that amount of money, but nevertheless it IS accurate to say America both funded the building of Wuhan AND what it did. And BOTH occurred under the Obama admin. And it is also probable to believe Biden had a hand in it as he was the one close to China.

WOW.... This confirms it. Covid 19 is a bio-weapon that Communist China has sprung upon the world.

AND it follows that the Obama/Biden Administration paid for it thru grant money given to the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

It wasn't near that amount of money, but nevertheless it IS accurate to say America both funded the building of Wuhan AND what it did. And BOTH occurred under the Obama admin. And it is also probable to believe Biden had a hand in it as he was the one close to China.
For the record, I have heard values from between 850 and 450 million... In any event, the US helped pay for this virus that was used against us.

Last edited:
For the record I have heard values from between 850 and 450 million... In any event the US helped pay for this virus that was used againast us.
I believe it was a total of $350 million over several years. But most of that was not for Wuhan. It went to the NHI and some company called EcoHealth. These two entities have acknowledged some of the money went to Wuhan. Pompeo earlier this year stated it was known that some of the money was going to Chinese labs. Trump stopped those payouts in 2016. Not because it was dangerous, but basically - "why the hell are we paying China for their labs when they have the money themselves?"
Just ANOTHER example of how the Obama admin turned America into a buffet dining room for many foreign countries.

Forum List

Back