COVID-19 is showing what makes America great

COVID-19 is showing what makes America great. This is a war. The war fighters are the doctors, nurses, medical staff, firemen, policemen and all first responders. The war fighters against COVID-19 are putting their lives on the line. They are fighting the battles without all the equipment to keep them safe and be successful. That does not stop them. They are all true heros.

COVID-19, also, brings out the worst of America. While the hero's mentioned above put their lives on the the line, many citizens refuse to follow the advice of the medical experts on what to do to minimize the spread of the virus. By not following the advice you are putting our war fighters in further danger.
These disgusting human beings are blabbing about Constitutional rights and other excuses to justify not having the strength or fortitude to do what is necessary to defeat the virus. They are as bad as it gets. They are traitors to our country. They are putting American lives in danger.

Yeah, because Americans should just give up their rights just like that?

I think not. I'd rather die than live in fear like the chickenshit you are.

Which one of us here is going against The Constitution, faggot? That be you!

:fu:

This is not "war" this is a propagandized panic to see how easily Americans give up their rights.

You don't know what war is, boy.

It's about to be war in you neighborhood in a week or two..it's gonna hit the fan for real.

People will be out of money and hope and desperate and hungry. Watch.
Is your thinking as f**ked up as you indicate above. I cannot believe there are actually people who think like you.
Possibly, way too many drugs. Possibly, you have been bullied your whole life making you as damaged as you are. Maybe you were abused as a child. People do not think the way you do unless they have been damaged in a major way.
What if he like got his head stuck in a cotton gin? Would that do it too? I know why my brain is so small cause one time I looked at it in a microscope.
Cotton is not grown here. Food crops only.
Right now it's watermelons and peppers.
A watermelon machine then.
:auiqs.jpg:

A line of men +
watermelon-harvest-hales-farms-salisbury-md-BF47DH.jpg

large

COVID-19 is showing what makes America great. This is a war. The war fighters are the doctors, nurses, medical staff, firemen, policemen and all first responders. The war fighters against COVID-19 are putting their lives on the line. They are fighting the battles without all the equipment to keep them safe and be successful. That does not stop them. They are all true heros.

COVID-19, also, brings out the worst of America. While the hero's mentioned above put their lives on the the line, many citizens refuse to follow the advice of the medical experts on what to do to minimize the spread of the virus. By not following the advice you are putting our war fighters in further danger.
These disgusting human beings are blabbing about Constitutional rights and other excuses to justify not having the strength or fortitude to do what is necessary to defeat the virus. They are as bad as it gets. They are traitors to our country. They are putting American lives in danger.
I have a foot in both fields and so I don't know if I would be considered a traitor or not. So many places have closed up in my area and so there isn't much reason in the first place to leave my house anyway other than to go to work, gas stations, and the grocery store.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I have a foot in both fields and so I don't know if I would be considered a traitor or not. So many places have closed up in my area and so there isn't much reason in the first place to leave my house anyway other than to go to work, gas stations, and the grocery store.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
You are definitely doing your part. You are only doing what you have to.
I was referring to those who call the virus and the reaction to it a hoax.

Stay safe. God Bless.

th

We are observing and Respecting each others space here.............we are doing our part.........But don't you EVER FUCKING THINK THIS IS CHINA.

Sound good........
Think this is China? What in the f@@k are you talking about.
I bet ya had chow mein for dinner didn't you......

I agree, however, I feel the same for those attacking the President in a time we should be finding a common ground. Whether we voted for him or against him or someone else, this is a time when we need to put politics aside and unite under one mission, to defeat the virus. After that is done, we can attack him or other politicians. Those that are still playing politics also hate America and are putting lives at risk.

Forum List

Back