COVID-19 in Detroit: Horrible

A quick search reveals that Detroit is approximately 11% caucasian.
This thread seems to be gloating about Black people getting sick and dying.

Not nice.
It's not that they are just black...they are inferior people living an inferior lifestyle.....the more of them that die, the better...

Maybe there will only be good people who are left.....and hopefully more whites will come back as well and improve that city...
Are you serious?
I would like to believe your posts are laced with sarcasm.
Am I wrong?
He’s a leftwing lunatic and troll.

Not nice.
It's not that they are just black...they are inferior people living an inferior lifestyle.....the more of them that die, the better...

Maybe there will only be good people who are left.....and hopefully more whites will come back as well and improve that city...
Are you serious?
Am I wrong?
Is it so hard for you to believe that the point of this post is to illustrate the fact that Detroit having the virus is actually a good thing??

The OP is just not brave enough to say it.....but I am

Either you are a complete prick, or a progressive stooge trying to make cons look bad.

I'm going to go with progressive stooge. No one is as stupid and as big an asshole as you are portraying.

Last edited:

Not nice.

Are you serious?
Am I wrong?
Get therapy.
And a new av. Yours is a racist piece of crap.

And the reason Coronavirus in Detroit is going to be particularly horrible is that the city's residents are unhealthy for all sorts of reasons. Obese, asthmatic, diabetic, suffering from heart disease, COPD, liver and kidney disease--pretty much anything that makes COVID worse, Detroiters have it more than the general population.

Admittedly, although I am hugely skeptical as this virus as a raging pandemic everywhere, it's going to be a huge issue in Detroit, and sooner rather than later.

The growth in coronavirus cases in Detroit has made Wayne County an emerging hot spot for the disease, a grave turn for a population that is more vulnerable to severe cases and even death.

Confirmed cases rose to 851 among Detroiters on Thursday, 11 times the number recorded seven days ago. Wayne County now ranks just behind Washington's King County and among the nation's 10 most infected.

Two out of five Detroiters reported they are obese and 12.5% suffer from chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, compared with 8.5% statewide.

Rates of asthma, diabetes and obesity are higher among African Americans, said Dr. Velda Crowder, chair of the health committee for the Washington, D.C.-based Black Women for Positive Change. Those chronic conditions increase the likeliness of serious illness from COVID-19, even among young people, said Crowder, an emergency physician.

The number of cases is related to the density of a community's population and the percentage of the population that is tested, Crowder said. But morbidity and mortality depend on the health of the population, she said. Those who survive serious bouts of the illness can be left with reduced lung capacity that could last a lifetime, she added.

And I live in a rural county 50 miles from that shithole and we only have 3 cases currently (was zero for a long time)

Not nice.

Are you serious?
Am I wrong?
Is it so hard for you to believe that the point of this post is to illustrate the fact that Detroit having the virus is actually a good thing??

I realize that we have all gone very far from our Christian roots but, unlike you, I am not in the position to judge who is worthy and who is not.

I realize there are many here who are whites hating blacks and blacks hating whites.

Both are repulsive
Hes a black tard mocking what he believes is the "white conservative" position. It's his thing. That's what he does in nearly every post

Not nice.

Are you serious?
Am I wrong?
Get therapy.
You’ve been positively diagnosed with TDS, just like your friend Biffy.

Not nice.

Are you serious?
Am I wrong?
Get therapy.
The dembabble is at all time high levels today.

Not nice.

Are you serious?
Am I wrong?

I realize that we have all gone very far from our Christian roots but, unlike you, I am not in the position to judge who is worthy and who is not.

I realize there are many here who are whites hating blacks and blacks hating whites.

Both are repulsive
but the whites have reason to hate the blacks.....so it makes their hate more noble in that regard...

Face it....the blacks are inferior.......stop pretending they are equal.....

#BLEXIT

Not nice.

Are you serious?
Am I wrong?

Both are repulsive
but the whites have reason to hate the blacks.....so it makes their hate more noble in that regard...

Face it....the blacks are inferior.......stop pretending they are equal.....

#BLEXIT
All the successful black nations says you're wrong

Not nice.

Why would anyone with any sense move to a democrat ran hellhole?
Well, when all of the bad people die (who are all Democrat) -- the good people will come there and elect conservatives...

There is data that most of the people who die from this were already bad people.....so to look at this virus as a bad thing is a mistake
The taxpayers have had their azzes extruded to help people. A lot of resources have been laid out by them. Progs controlled the purse strings and controlled the curriculums of the direction of the agendas. To believe that this could not happen is pure foolishness. There are people who have very little hygiene living with people who do at high percentages in many environments. That is just a start. This is not an easy thing. Many of us all are going to see pain if we do not get this thing under control.

To believe that this could not happen is pure foolishness. There are people who have very little hygiene living with people who do at high percentages in many environments. That is just a start. This is not an easy thing. Many of us all are going to see pain if we do not get this thing under control.

Also, there are lots of people in Detroit that can't even wash their hands because they have no water.

That was the year the city of Detroit started its water shutoff campaign, turning off water to 28,500 residential accounts behind on payments. Through the end of 2019, the city has recorded about 127,500 total service cutoffs, according to the water department, though that figure includes households where the water was turned off repeatedly.

To believe that this could not happen is pure foolishness. There are people who have very little hygiene living with people who do at high percentages in many environments. That is just a start. This is not an easy thing. Many of us all are going to see pain if we do not get this thing under control.

Also, there are lots of people in Detroit that can't even wash their hands because they have no water.

That was the year the city of Detroit started its water shutoff campaign, turning off water to 28,500 residential accounts behind on payments. Through the end of 2019, the city has recorded about 127,500 total service cutoffs, according to the water department, though that figure includes households where the water was turned off repeatedly.
Last I heard that's changed. They get free water for the duration (actually I think its $25, but not sure about that.)

Updating this thread: this morning, 7518 cases of COVID in Wayne Co Mi with 293 deaths.

Just as bad as I thought it was going to be in just about as many days, too.

Forum List

Back