Covid 19 immunity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Life Underwriter qualified here.
They have been nicely parading the names and pics of some of the souls lost on TV as a memorial.

I noticed every one under 60 was pretty overweight as I glanced them in memorial.

If you are 30 lbs heavier, it causes your heart to have to pump so much extra blood, and the lungs work harder. People overweight tend to have hypertension, diabetes, high lipid levels, and gout. Half of them have uncontrolled comorbids, which is dangerous with the flu or this.

Weight, age,uncontrolled comorbids, and early med attention are critical factors.
Come on man! It's only the sniffles. Going to eat a can of Tunafish
Tunafish. My old handle in my prime was, "Smells Like Tuna".................LOLOL

I was thinking of using my best known persona here for my handle, "Inglorious Bastard" But that was too much for here, LOL.............That's why I did POM. Lol

They have been nicely parading the names and pics of some of the souls lost on TV as a memorial.

I noticed every one under 60 was pretty overweight as I glanced them in memorial.

If you are 30 lbs heavier, it causes your heart to have to pump so much extra blood, and the lungs work harder. People overweight tend to have hypertension, diabetes, high lipid levels, and gout. Half of them have uncontrolled comorbids, which is dangerous with the flu or this.

Weight, age,uncontrolled comorbids, and early med attention are critical factors.
Remember, you only eat the contents.
I eat the whole thing, label and all
You must have quite a dentist. Also, the heavy metals in the tuna probably aren't counter acted by those in the can. That said, any virus seeing you do that would probably be discouraged from attacking.
I don't need a lecture or any advice.
Our friend doesn't know Tunafish is our secret code here. Once we unleash Tunafish. The board will respect us like Jesus. I talked to GypsysTwistedChild. She'll be here a bit down the road.

A funny thing about this entire fiasco is the human immune system when functional, is designed to fight off virus infections. Once it has done that, most humans are then immune from that same viral infection. This has been known for a long time, yet has anyone in government or the MSM mentioned this?

If we as a species didn’t have an effective immune system, we would have gone extinct
long ago.

Seems to me the fact that the establishment refuses to talk about our immune system, makes this entire fiasco suspect.
You know what is really interesting. In the Spanish Flu, It killed more people under 50 than over. After years it was discovered that people with strong immunity overacted in their bodies. Each virus is different in so many ways it attacks us.

From what I read, It was an unusually warm Fall when the flu hit our country. Philadelphia lost 10,000 souls by delaying social distancing by 2 weeks compared to other same size cities who lost around 3,000.

Viruses are natures way of herding all species. It sucks. But nature doesn't give a shit about political correctness.

You must have quite a dentist. Also, the heavy metals in the tuna probably aren't counter acted by those in the can. That said, any virus seeing you do that would probably be discouraged from attacking.
I luv good tuna.

Tunafish. My old handle in my prime was, "Smells Like Tuna".................LOLOL

I was thinking of using my best known persona here for my handle, "Inglorious Bastard" But that was too much for here, LOL.............That's why I did POM. Lol
Flarvis? shame on you.

I luv good tuna.
Just had some for dinner, not from a can.

I luv good tuna.
I like tuna with cheeze wiz.

I luv good tuna.
One can only hope you're jesting.

I luv good tuna.
you decide sweetie.

RUH ROH? when things get this quiet... gotta go? conspiring. retreating to home base. lol

I luv good tuna.

Prefer salmon.

I luv good tuna.

What else is there?

One needs fun. Played any punk records lately?

I luv good tuna.

What else is there?

Well yes? actually? a parrot? Let the bodies hit the floor, let the bodies hit The FLOOOOOOR?all Fun to me mindful?

I luv good tuna.

What else is there?

Well yes? actually? a parrot? Let the bodies hit the floor, let the bodies hit The FLOOOOOOR?all Fun to me mindful?
I must retreat where it's a safe space? LOLOL

I luv good tuna.

What else is there?

No such place. I can assure you of that. :safetocomeoutff:

I luv good tuna.

What else is there?

no where to run no where to hide.? all good for the smart arsses?

I luv good tuna.

What else is there?

There’s a group of us mercenaries. Hiding in the bushes.:hhello:

I luv good tuna.

What else is there?

he he? my crushes are movin on . p p made me swoon? LOL

I luv good tuna.

What else is there?

he he? my crushes are movin on . p p made me swoon? LOL

lol. Love‘s young dream?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back