COVID-19: Hopefully Some Good News

Yeah, if there were no measures in place like social distancing. You're really a disappointment lately.

"In the (unlikely) absence of any control measures or spontaneous changes in individual behaviour"

You asked where the prediction model was. I gave it to you. It's not my problem you're never satisfied

Yes, and we don't have millions dying to worry about (as of now) because we acted...or at least most of us did. Where as Cecille (and probably you) think the numbers changed without taking into account social change.

It was President Trump who has been leading America in this effort you know.

Not Sleepy Joe, who really doesn't know what's happening.

Yeah, if there were no measures in place like social distancing. You're really a disappointment lately.

"In the (unlikely) absence of any control measures or spontaneous changes in individual behaviour"

You asked where the prediction model was. I gave it to you. It's not my problem you're never satisfied

Yes, and we don't have millions dying to worry about (as of now) because we acted...or at least most of us did. Where as Cecille (and probably you) think the numbers changed without taking into account social change.

It was President Trump who has been leading America in this effort you know.

Not Sleepy Joe, who really doesn't know what's happening.

Biden isn't the president and the president has been behind the eight ball often. First by ignoring the incoming pandemic and holding a campaign rally, him and others in his administration telling us it was all but airtight and soon we would have zero cases. Ignoring warnings from the CDC and even other members of his administration that this was serious. Not locking down the supply of PPE and other equipment immediately where some of it was sold overseas before he acted. Not creating a federal system to allocate PPE and other equipment to the various states but instead telling them they were on their own. So the states ended up bidding against other states and eventually even the federal government which raised the prices and delayed the delivery all this endangering healthcare workers who had no choice but to reuse masks and increase the possibility of infection.

I hope we have an in depth bi-partisan investigation into the entire response of local, state and federal responses and learn to improve.

We knew this would be the response when your hysteria inducing numbers didnt pan out

While unfortunately we are still in for more pain it looks like based on new information that the latest prediction model shows U.S. deaths through August at about 81,000 which is 12,000 less than previously modeled. Also, fewer beds will be needed across the country.

Read about it here:

Thank God, President Trump is whittling down the number of deaths. The original prognosis was more than 2 million stiffs, and now its more than 95% less. Imagine the carnage if the Trumpster wasn't on the job.

I don't see any evidence of that. I give credit to the governors and mayors. many of whom got on the social distancing band wagon way before Trump.

Where was the prediction model for millions to die?

You've already forgotten late February/early March?

No.

Then why are you asking about the projection models for millions to die, as if you're utterly bewildered to hear that such a thing happened?

See my previous post.

See mine.

the latest prediction model shows U.S. deaths through August at about 81,000 which is 12,000 less than previously modeled
Yep. We based the destruction of the country on 2.2 MILLION deaths by next Monday. They downgraded it to 240k, then 100k and currently 81k.

But you lefties needed those lying numbers to achieve your agenda. Good Allah I despise you nasty unAmerican vultures.

You say that as though social distancing had no impact. Let's look at the San Francisco Bay Area who were one of the first if not the first to begin social distancing and they've been a success.

No, you just WISH that was what she was saying, because that's what you want to argue against.

the latest prediction model shows U.S. deaths through August at about 81,000 which is 12,000 less than previously modeled
Yep. We based the destruction of the country on 2.2 MILLION deaths by next Monday. They downgraded it to 240k, then 100k and currently 81k.

But you lefties needed those lying numbers to achieve your agenda. Good Allah I despise you nasty unAmerican vultures.

You say that as though social distancing had no impact. Let's look at the San Francisco Bay Area who were one of the first if not the first to begin social distancing and they've been a success.

No, you just WISH that was what she was saying, because that's what you want to argue against.

Numbers are revised as we know more, as we change our behaviors. Is this shocking? They'll change again, for better or worse I do not know.

Numbers are revised as we know more, as we change our behaviors. Is this shocking? They'll change again, for better or worse I do not know.

I'm pretty sure Death never said that numbers don't get revised, and I know I didn't, so continuing to explain to me how right you were about an argument that never was made is just proof of what I DID say: that you want to build straw men to avoid addressing uncomfortable points.

Forum List

Back