COVID-19: Hopefully Some Good News

HappyJoy

Platinum Member
Apr 15, 2015
While unfortunately we are still in for more pain it looks like based on new information that the latest prediction model shows U.S. deaths through August at about 81,000 which is 12,000 less than previously modeled. Also, fewer beds will be needed across the country.

Read about it here:

While unfortunately we are still in for more pain it looks like based on new information that the latest prediction model shows U.S. deaths through August at about 81,000 which is 12,000 less than previously modeled. Also, fewer beds will be needed across the country.

Read about it here:

Thank God, President Trump is whittling down the number of deaths. The original prognosis was more than 2 million stiffs, and now its more than 95% less. Imagine the carnage if the Trumpster wasn't on the job.

• Banned

Read about it here:

Thank God, President Trump is whittling down the number of deaths. The original prognosis was more than 2 million stiffs, and now its more than 95% less. Imagine the carnage if the Trumpster wasn't on the job.

I don't see any evidence of that. I give credit to the governors and mayors. many of whom got on the social distancing band wagon way before Trump.

Where was the prediction model for millions to die?

Read about it here:

I don't see any evidence of that. I give credit to the governors and mayors. many of whom got on the social distancing band wagon way before Trump.

You've already forgotten late February/early March?

• Banned

Read about it here:

No.

I never believed the 100,000 figure and I don't believe this figure either.

• Banned

I never believed the 100,000 figure and I don't believe this figure either.

You're posts have been factually challenged lately so I'm not surprised. Anyway, take it for what it is.

Read about it here:

No.

Then why are you asking about the projection models for millions to die, as if you're utterly bewildered to hear that such a thing happened?

Read about it here:

No.

Then why are you asking about the projection models for millions to die, as if you're utterly bewildered to hear that such a thing happened?

See my previous post.

I hope we are about to turn the corner on the virus but I would also give people some advice about these models which they can take or leave. Treat them the same as political polls with a grain of salt there is a lot of shifting data in both and they can change a lot in a short period of time.

the latest prediction model shows U.S. deaths through August at about 81,000 which is 12,000 less than previously modeled
Yep. We based the destruction of the country on 2.2 MILLION deaths by next Monday. They downgraded it to 240k, then 100k and currently 81k.

But you lefties needed those lying numbers to achieve your agenda. Good Allah I despise you nasty unAmerican vultures.

the latest prediction model shows U.S. deaths through August at about 81,000 which is 12,000 less than previously modeled
Yep. We based the destruction of the country on 2.2 MILLION deaths by next Monday. They downgraded it to 240k, then 100k and currently 81k.

But you lefties needed those lying numbers to achieve your agenda. Good Allah I despise you nasty unAmerican vultures.

You say that as though social distancing had no impact. Let's look at the San Francisco Bay Area who were one of the first if not the first to begin social distancing and they've been a success.

Libs do this kind of thing all of the time with the Climate Change "projections".

They also did it back in the 1980's when aids was becoming popular. They showed a graph to Oprah or some other talk show host, and it would project a hundred million aids deaths by 2000.

Yeah, if there were no measures in place like social distancing. You're really a disappointment lately.

"In the (unlikely) absence of any control measures or spontaneous changes in individual behaviour"

You asked where the prediction model was. I gave it to you.

tenor.gif

You say that as though social distancing had no impact. Let's look at the San Francisco Bay Area who were one of the first if not the first to begin social distancing and they've been a success.

President Trump asked the people to wash their hands after using the commode, and that did a lot. But not in New York where they are refusing to do it, saying "F- Trump"

Yeah, if there were no measures in place like social distancing. You're really a disappointment lately.

"In the (unlikely) absence of any control measures or spontaneous changes in individual behaviour"

You asked where the prediction model was. I gave it to you. It's not my problem you're never satisfied

Yes, and we don't have millions dying to worry about (as of now) because we acted...or at least most of us did. Where as Cecille (and probably you) think the numbers changed without taking into account social change.

President Trump asked the people to wash their hands after using the commode, and that did a lot. But not in New York where they are refusing to do it, saying "F- Trump"

Wow, I'd like to have whatever drugs you're taking.

Forum List

Back