Covid-19 Has Killed As Many Americans As The 1918 Pandemic

I was not on the forum a few months ago.

But you are right, I was not worried about it at all at the beginning. I thought the whole thing was being over blown.

But when you listen to stories from someone who spends their days treating the COVID patients it changes your perspective. I am my wife's outlet when she gets home and needs to decompress. And I get that she is dealing with the sickest of the COVID patients so that makes me a bit biased toward it being bad.

I do not fear COVID but I sure as fuck have a healthy respect for it.

I know several nurses who work around the country. There are hotspots but the numbers that the media are throwing out are deceptive. Right now, the number of vaccinated is equal to the number of unvaccinated that are being hospitalized.

Sure beats the advice from an 8th grade dropout, you believe.
Wow so you admit you can't do anything without govt approval......I don't even know how to relate to someone that stupid.......
Do you need a govt law and awareness campaign to tell you to not jump off a bridge? How do you function on a daily basis?

So, yeah. Covid is a hoax, eh?

"It's no worse than the flu!"

Yeah. No worse than the Spanish flu.

The 1918 influenza pandemic was the most severe pandemic in recent history. It was caused by an H1N1 virus with genes of avian origin. Although there is not universal consensus regarding where the virus originated, it spread worldwide during 1918-1919. In the United States, it was first identified in military personnel in spring 1918. It is estimated that about 500 million people or one-third of the world’s population became infected with this virus. The number of deaths was estimated to be at least 50 million worldwide with about 675,000 occurring in the United States.

covid-deaths-sept-2021.jpg

672,738...and climbing.
LOL. What ever happened to per capita? The left always spout per capita this, per capita that, per capita is all that matters. Now, all of a sudden, you don't use per capita figures. Why is that?

So, yeah. Covid is a hoax, eh?

"It's no worse than the flu!"

Yeah. No worse than the Spanish flu.

The 1918 influenza pandemic was the most severe pandemic in recent history. It was caused by an H1N1 virus with genes of avian origin. Although there is not universal consensus regarding where the virus originated, it spread worldwide during 1918-1919. In the United States, it was first identified in military personnel in spring 1918. It is estimated that about 500 million people or one-third of the world’s population became infected with this virus. The number of deaths was estimated to be at least 50 million worldwide with about 675,000 occurring in the United States.

covid-deaths-sept-2021.jpg

672,738...and climbing.
Giving the trump Nazis these facts will only strengthen their resolve that COVID-19 is no worse than "the flu". So, their stubbornness in opposing all methods to slow the spread of the novel coronavirus will increase because, "they've been right, all along."

Regardless of the death toll, the economic disaster, or any other negative effects, the trump Nazis only believe the lies they hear from their political heroes, FOX Noise, etc.

The truth means nothing to the trump Nazis.

you know this ... how?

In my state the delta hospitalizations are plateauing though

I know this from talking to them. Look, Im not trying to one up anybody. It's just the stuff I'm seeing. The R1 variant is causing many to be hospitalized in kentucky. A lot of them have already been vaccinated.

Last edited:
Then go read it....

Your positions are always

PARROT THE MEDIA

Is W someone you admire.....

You have no evidence, just your big hate filled mouth. Why lie about these things?
And you wonder why you bring yourself into criticism.
Republicans do it Every day on here and belief they should be believed. Are you all mad or something.

You have no evidence, just your big hate filled mouth. Why lie about these things?
And you wonder why you bring yourself into criticism.
Republicans do it Every day on here and belief they should be believed. Are you all mad or something.

You LOVE W

Enough said...

Forum List

Back