Covid-19 Has Killed As Many Americans As The 1918 Pandemic

Funny how you flip around. A few months ago, you said you and your wife weren't even worried about covid when orange man was pushing his snake juice.

I was not on the forum a few months ago.

But you are right, I was not worried about it at all at the beginning. I thought the whole thing was being over blown.

But when you listen to stories from someone who spends their days treating the COVID patients it changes your perspective. I am my wife's outlet when she gets home and needs to decompress. And I get that she is dealing with the sickest of the COVID patients so that makes me a bit biased toward it being bad.

I do not fear COVID but I sure as fuck have a healthy respect for it.

I was not on the forum a few months ago.

But you are right, I was not worried about it at all at the beginning. I thought the whole thing was being over blown.

But when you listen to stories from someone who spends their days treating the COVID patients it changes your perspective. I am my wife's outlet when she gets home and needs to decompress. And I get that she is dealing with the sickest of the COVID patients so that makes me a bit biased toward it being bad.

I do not fear COVID but I sure as fuck have a healthy respect for it.
So what you are saying is that your sampling size is completely out of whack, correct?

You do realize that this scamdemic has only killed 0.16% of the population and that those people all were obese, sick or very old.

So your view is skewed.

The 1918 Pandemic killed 2.7% of the Population.

A real pandemic cannot be cured by cheap dog wormer or anti-malaria drugs.

Big Pharma, Big Government, and For Profit Healthcare is driving this hoax and it needs to stop.

I not only don't fear Corona, I have NO Respect for it.

You do realize that this scamdemic has only killed 0.16% of the population and that those people all were obese, sick or very old.

weird how just this week my wife sent a 47 year old woman to a different hospital to be put on a heart lung bypass machine in a last desperate attempt to keep her alive....it did not work.

She was none of the things you list...but she was unvaccinated.

Experts say 80% for herd immunity in any population and this has been known for years prior to now. Some experts say 70%, so anyone claiming more should check out medical research documents to post accurate stats if you’re going to use them. Important to this discussion: acquiring herd immunity by vaccination to the tune of around 80% of a population would happen if you actually had an effective vaccine which we do not. The drug companies even know it’s crap that so that’s why over 150 of them are trying to make better vaccines, not the rushed crap they delved out. I have scientific sources if you like.
It varies depending on the Ro. Delta variant would take 80%-85% infection or vaccinated

weird how just this week my wife sent a 47 year old woman to a different hospital to be put on a heart lung bypass machine in a last desperate attempt to keep her alive....it did not work.

She was none of the things you list...but she was unvaccinated.
Like is known
You all have utterly disproportionate personal stories about work friends and family where people are dying all over the place

You're a moron. Critical thinking, try it some time. The population of the US in 1918 was <100M. Today's US population >330M. So why do you find it so confounding that the numbers are the same. That stat, by itself, makes a mockery of your post, not to mention that "covid only" deaths are only about 35K. On top of that, you lied when you said the deaths are climbing while showing a graph showing an obvious declin670,00

670,000 dead people is the same regardless of year or population. MORON

Experts say 80% for herd immunity in any population and this has been known for years prior to now. Some experts say 70%, so anyone claiming more should check out medical research documents to post accurate stats if you’re going to use them.
It varies depending on the Ro. Delta variant would take 80%-85% infection or vaccinated
Let’s trade sources. Here are mine:
You’re claiming to know more than the head director of WHO, who certainly promotes the jabs, with those stats.
  • “I have called for a massive global push to vaccinate at least 10% of the population of every country by September, at least 40% by the end of the year, and 70% by mid-next year. If we can reach those targets, we can not only end the pandemic, we can also reboot the global economy“.

• The important part of this discussion, however, is that the current “vaccines” will NEVER lead to herd immunity, nor would they ever with variants in play. You continue to promote an ineffective measure.
“Experts estimate that in the U.S., 70% of the population — more than 200 million people — would have to recover from COVID-19 to halt the pandemic.”

Last edited:
You don’t agree with the seatbelt laws?

Tough shit

You don’t agree with vaccine mandates?

Same deal. Tough shit

Who the fuck are you anyway?
I'm smarter than you.......the gov tells you to bend over, you are happy to do it...because you're a fucking tool and suck that democrat dick all day long..

Like is known
You all have utterly disproportionate personal stories about work friends and family where people are dying all over the place

Not really. My step-father was 82 and died 3 years ago.

My wife has been working with COVID patients since last March, and she only gets the ones that are in bad shape. A fair number of them die, it is one of the downfalls of her chosen field of nursing.

Other than that, I have not spoken about anyone dying.

Not really. My step-father was 82 and died 3 years ago.

My wife has been working with COVID patients since last March, and she only gets the ones that are in bad shape. A fair number of them die, it is one of the downfalls of her chosen field of nursing.

Other than that, I have not spoken about anyone dying.
How does your wife suddenly gain new employment in March working with Covid patients? Out of a thousand jobs, that just happens to be the one??????

Wow that's a great argument.......again....are you an adult?
I dont agree to making seat belts mandatory.

But you don't complain about them and you wear them like a good little boy forced to eat his peas and carrots.

....mabye for kids....but not for adults......
As for taxes....I hate them, but they are necessary to run the country, yet none of this equates to forcing people to get a medical procedure done.

Taxes are necessary to run the country to pay for things that you are against? Why are you pussying out now? You give your tax dollars to feed people, I bet you hate that.

I guess we should mandate circumcision.....fuck other religions and cultures......fuck people and families to make that choice....you guys are really really retarded........you are a fucking NAZI of the highest order......Heil Biden!

Weird shit, dude.

Forum List

Back