Covid-19 Has Killed As Many Americans As The 1918 Pandemic

You wear a seat belt and pay your taxes, cuck.
Wow that's a great argument.......again....are you an adult?
I dont agree to making seat belts mandatory.....mabye for kids....but not for adults......
As for taxes....I hate them, but they are necessary to run the country, yet none of this equates to forcing people to get a medical procedure done.

I guess we should mandate circumcision.....fuck other religions and cultures......fuck people and families to make that choice....you guys are really really retarded........you are a fucking NAZI of the highest order......Heil Biden!

well, it is obvious I made that up to make a point, don't believe everything they tell you, in this case your idea that Covid had any effect, is entirely wrong for you can not see the difference between fiction and fact.
I can see how Covid has pushed some already sick people over the edge and into death. I don’t think there is a way to distinguish the number that has happened to. I do know we can distinguish who has died solely from Covid and that’s around 37,000 per CDC and not the inflated 600K+ that libbies throw out

So, yeah. Covid is a hoax, eh?

"It's no worse than the flu!"

Yeah. No worse than the Spanish flu.

The 1918 influenza pandemic was the most severe pandemic in recent history. It was caused by an H1N1 virus with genes of avian origin. Although there is not universal consensus regarding where the virus originated, it spread worldwide during 1918-1919. In the United States, it was first identified in military personnel in spring 1918. It is estimated that about 500 million people or one-third of the world’s population became infected with this virus. The number of deaths was estimated to be at least 50 million worldwide with about 675,000 occurring in the United States.

covid-deaths-sept-2021.jpg

672,738...and climbing.

279,487 in the past nine months, while Cone Licker has done nothing about it.

It was all planned out.
Big Pharma is planning to extend this out as long as possible to reap economic benefits from continuous vaccinations. They (CDC, Fauci, Biden’s uneducated handlers), should soon be encouraging an every three months vaccination from what I’m reading since the available jabs are now not just risky but worthless.

“Today, the National Institutes of Health (NIH) announced a nearly $470 million grant to enroll up to 40,000 adults and children newly and previously infected with SARS-CoV-2 in a study that will probe the causes of these postinfection effects, dubbed Long Covid, and look for clues to treatments and prevention.”

The devil is in the details. The part that is most telling is that they plan to study 40,000 patients, but anyone who currently has long Covid is not qualified to be in the study so they delayed it! Some could argue that they’re just trying to cover all bases, and I agree. At least one of those bases is politically backed by NIH’s determination to outshine other countries in the name of having their day of fame. Another base is the kickbacks they’ll get from their eventual findings supporting more drugs, constant push exasperated even more than currently, from these unethical companies.

So OT- I have to ask if you see what I see with this type of motivation to continue this pandemic? After all, 150 drug companies are rushing to make future vaccines and now we have grants for future studies for long-term Covid, yet no one currently experiencing long covid will qualify for the study. I would think such an expensive (almost half a billion for this one alone) and “crucial study” would start right away, that is if the motivations were pure in intent.

Big Pharma is planning to extend this out as long as possible to reap economic benefits from continuous vaccinations. They (CDC, Fauci, Biden’s uneducated handlers), should soon be encouraging an every three months vaccination from what I’m reading since the available jabs are now not just risky but worthless.

“Today, the National Institutes of Health (NIH) announced a nearly $470 million grant to enroll up to 40,000 adults and children newly and previously infected with SARS-CoV-2 in a study that will probe the causes of these postinfection effects, dubbed Long Covid, and look for clues to treatments and prevention.”

The devil is in the details. The part that is most telling is that they plan to study 40,000 patients, but anyone who currently has long Covid is not qualified to be in the study so they delayed it! Some could argue that they’re just trying to cover all bases, and I agree. At least one of those bases is politically backed by NIH’s determination to outshine other countries in the name of having their day of fame. Another base is the kickbacks they’ll get from their eventual findings supporting more drugs, constant push exasperated even more than currently, from these unethical companies.

So OT- I have to ask if you see what I see with this type of motivation to continue this pandemic? After all, 150 drug companies are rushing to make future vaccines and now we have grants for future studies for long-term Covid, yet no one currently experiencing long covid will qualify for the study. I would think such an expensive (almost half a billion for this one alone) and “crucial study” would start right away, that is if the motivations were pure in intent.
Not only Big Pharma but Big Government who have granted themselves UNCONSTITUTIONAL POWERS so that they can circumvent The Law, and Our Legislatures.

Democracy is DEAD so long as this goes on and Ahab and Jezebel are in office.

She does not really have time for the media like you seem to. When you are putting in 36 hours of OT in a 2 week period there is not much left for such things. But she is on a few nursing forums where they talk about this a lot.

Though when you have been treating COVID patients for 18 months straight I am not sure how much more "other" knowledge she really needs

I would also wonder why you get all of your COVID knowledge from the media yet you think it is bad if other do the same

Funny how you flip around. A few months ago, you said you and your wife weren't even worried about covid when orange man was pushing his snake juice.

That is not true.
All states have a number of exemptions, such as for medical or religious reasons.
The whole point of herd immunity is you never need 100%.
About 90% is just as good.

All states have to have the medical exemption.
But here are the states with religious or personal belief exemptions.
State_Immunization_Requirements_2021.svg
Actually 85% works. But it better be with vaccines or we’re gonna run out of cemetery space

Wow that's a great argument.......again....are you an adult?
I dont agree to making seat belts mandatory.....mabye for kids....but not for adults......
As for taxes....I hate them, but they are necessary to run the country, yet none of this equates to forcing people to get a medical procedure done.

I guess we should mandate circumcision.....fuck other religions and cultures......fuck people and families to make that choice....you guys are really really retarded........you are a fucking NAZI of the highest order......Heil Biden!
You don’t agree with the seatbelt laws?

Tough shit

You don’t agree with vaccine mandates?

Same deal. Tough shit

Who the fuck are you anyway?

Not only Big Pharma but Big Government who have granted themselves UNCONSTITUTIONAL POWERS so that they can circumvent The Law, and Our Legislatures.

Democracy is DEAD so long as this goes on and Ahab and Jezebel are in office.
You are spot on about the current authoritarian government expanding its powers including overreach. I still expect the left to break in half at some point, with progressives and leftists going one way and corporate Dems with their connections to Big Pharma and Big Tech to hold strong. Biden’s handlers are currently having to make a lot of negotiations with leftists, but that’s not going to continue to be a “pleasurable” aspect of their relationship. It will soon become even harder to appease the leftist agenda with their demands for free stuff because they expect a payoff for voting for Biden. Spokespeople for the Progressives have stated as much that they expect a payoff for their votes.

Actually 85% works. But it better be with vaccines or we’re gonna run out of cemetery space
That's a bold faced lie.

1918 Pandemic killed 2.7% of the population.

This Scamdemic cannot even crack 1%, not even a 1/4 of a percent, and has only killed the very old and very sick with only taking 0.16% of the population. Of those who actually catch it the survival rate is 99.3%

I thought you believed in Evolution, Euthanasia, Abortion and Survival of The Fittest?

You going Pro Life now Bro?

Then there is that problem of "My Body, My Choice"

Maybe that is why all you little DemNazi Fascists are so mentally unstable.

Heck, you are confused about even what bathroom to use, and deny science when it comes to the XX and XY chromosomes.

Experts say 80% for herd immunity in any population and this has been known for years prior to now. Some experts say 70%, so anyone claiming more should check out medical research documents to post accurate stats if you’re going to use them. Important to this discussion: acquiring herd immunity by vaccination to the tune of around 80% of a population would happen if you actually had an effective vaccine which we do not. The drug companies even know it’s crap that so that’s why over 150 of them are trying to make better vaccines, not the rushed crap they delved out. I have scientific sources if you like.

New Topics

Forum List

Back