Covid-19 Has Killed As Many Americans As The 1918 Pandemic

Discounting the fact that this is may be a requirement NOW, I direct your attention to the graph in YOUR link. You will notice that there is ABSOLUTELY NO COVID OR FLU VACCINE REQUIREMENT.

2021-2022 Immunization Requirements for Child-Care Facilities​

Vaccines:
  • DTaP: Diphtheria, tetanus, and acellular pertussis (whooping cough); record may show DT or DTP
  • Polio: IPV - inactivated polio vaccine; OPV – oral polio vaccine
  • HepB: Hepatitis B vaccine
  • Hib: Haemophilus influenzae type b vaccine
  • PCV: Pneumococcal conjugate vaccine
  • MMR: Measles, mumps, and rubella vaccines combined
  • Varicella: Chickenpox vaccine. May be written VAR on record
  • HepA: Hepatitis A vaccine

2021-2022 Immunization Requirements for Child-Care Facilities​

DTaPPolioHepBHibPCVMMRVaricellaHepA
Age at which child must have vaccines to be in compliance:Minimum Number of Doses Required of Each Vaccine
0 through 2 monthsNoneNoneNoneNoneNoneNoneNoneNone
By 3 months1 Dose1 Dose1 Dose1 Dose1 DoseNoneNoneNone
By 5 months2 Doses2 Doses2 Doses2 Doses2 DosesNoneNoneNone
By 7 months3 Doses2 Doses2 Doses2 Doses1 3 Doses2 NoneNoneNone
By 16 months3 Doses2 Doses2 Doses3 Doses1 4 Doses2 1 Dose3 1 Dose3 None
By 19 months4 Doses3 Doses3 Doses3 Doses1 4 Doses2 1 Dose3 1 Dose3 None
By 25 months4 Doses3 Doses3 Doses3 Doses1 4 Doses2 1 Dose3 1 Dose3 1 Dose3
By 43 months4 Doses3 Doses3 Doses3 Doses1 4 Doses2 1 Dose3 1 Dose3 2 Doses3

Texas does NOT require vaccinations of students.
Here is the site to request an exemption on religious or personal reasons.

{...

Affidavit Request for Exemption from Immunizations for Reasons of Conscience​

...}

So once again, you're trying to promote lies. 96% of 36K--that is about the number of flu fatalities in any given year and seeing how we miraculously didn't see any flu last year---- BTW, before you pull that 600K number out of your ass again, here is your link--AGAIN.
Yes reportedly, two entire influenza were totally wiped out last year! Amazing! So at first after I read this I thought OK maybe the masks are actually preventing a few cases but two entire flu strains gone! Lol This alone proves they’re counting on the dumbing-down by LSM to be fully activated on their audience to believe that nonsense. It also shows how far they’ll go in marking “a death due to covid” when it’s a death due to all of the following: respiratory failure resulting from complications of pneumonia, influenza, COVID-19, and obesity but counted as a Covid-19 death. Multiple scientific journals have the specifics of cause of death on their websites, and any reader can find the data.

So, yeah. Covid is a hoax, eh?

"It's no worse than the flu!"

Yeah. No worse than the Spanish flu.

The 1918 influenza pandemic was the most severe pandemic in recent history. It was caused by an H1N1 virus with genes of avian origin. Although there is not universal consensus regarding where the virus originated, it spread worldwide during 1918-1919. In the United States, it was first identified in military personnel in spring 1918. It is estimated that about 500 million people or one-third of the world’s population became infected with this virus. The number of deaths was estimated to be at least 50 million worldwide with about 675,000 occurring in the United States.

covid-deaths-sept-2021.jpg

672,738...and climbing.

Wow, any more propaganda to share today? I know of a lot of illegals that have died from covid, they aren't Americans.

96 percent of people dying from Covid are unvaccinated. Only 4 percent who are dying are vaccinated.

Just how deep in a cave is that echo chamber you are living in?!?
An den? An what? The demographic for those who are dying hasn't changed at all nor have the percentages of that group. It's STILL about 1.5% in total and most by far, are elderly, infirm, obese, or already have many co-morbidities. THAT is the reality. Younger, healthier people occasionally die from this virus and there is zero proof of any vaccine making a difference for that crowd of unfortunates because no long-term studies are being done on people who are vaxxed but still hospitalized or who die. I wonder why that is?

haha, split that hair, big guy. If no large covd numbers, then no pandemic, right? I should not have to spell this out. Remember the horrible pandemic of listeria in 1979? Nope, me neither. probably because there were not large numbers of listeria cases in 1979. Get it?
Split hair? What an absurd thing to say. He did not call COVID a hoax. He literally said that people have died from it. You are a weak debater with zero integrity.

I challenge ANYONE to find me someone at USMB that says COVID is a hoax.

They are going to need to explain the following CDC findings since the “all people need an outdated vaccine that leads to various negative outcomes for healthy people” is bogus.

Out of 255,508 patients studied: “This table shows the types of health conditions and contributing causes mentioned in conjunction with deaths involving coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). For 6% of the deaths, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned. For deaths with conditions or causes in addition to COVID-19, on average, there were 2.9 additional conditions or causes per death. The number of deaths with each condition or cause is shown for all deaths and by age groups. Values in the table represent number of deaths that mention the condition listed and 94% of deaths mention more than one condition. As such, the rows should not be summed. Additional notes are listed at the end of the table.”

If a reader truly wants data and not just back and forth talking points that lead nowhere, check out the CDC link to the table for relevant details. The naysayers (USMB posters claiming that everyone needs this vaccine which is a total falsehood) should certainly accept CDC findings.

The long-term outcome on immunity is unknown as well as the outcome of reducing natural immunity with a faulty training method but postulated by many virologists. I’m healthy with a fully functioning immune system and no longer a risk taker; I plan to keep it that way.

That link has been posted here a dozen times, because you left wing liars refuse to confess the truth that your side has been lying its ass off all along about Covid, a means to force absentee ballot use and enable fraud...

Search for

CDC Covid deaths 94%

You could have already done that, and you have seen that link a dozen times already, slime traitor liar....

IMO every strain that mutates, the 'clock' starts over.
As does the flu virus.
You’re exactly right M, and since well over 90% of all covid cases are not from Alpha but Delta now (Mu variant playing out minimally currently) it’s like wake up and drink coffee people! The high octane kind that moves brain cells around! Lol

Kind of like the way they mix up annual flu vaccines. Drug companies do their best guest work from last year‘s strains in a particular area. Pretty much a hit or miss process because of the mutations as you’ve indicated. I believe it’s reportedly around 40%to 60% efficacy.

Split hair? What an absurd thing to say. He did not call COVID a hoax.
I know he is not denying the existence of the cocvid-19 virus. Thank you, Captain Obvious.

He is denying the dangerous pandemic as a hoax. Just ask him. It's about half of what dribbles out of him. But hey, that's cool, as long as he is not STRICTLY denying the existence, right? Sure, *wink wink

Why are left wing liars so lazy...

Too lazy to search for

CDC 94% Covid deaths

Try not to out yourself so easily as a parroting moron of left wing lies from the media.....

I apologize for calling you a liar, you are just a fucking moron that does not know any better...

Having a contributing condition does not mean one did not die of COVID.

Perhaps you should try and educate yourself before making such a fool of yourself on the internet.

I apologize for calling you a liar, you are just a fucking moron that does not know any better...

Perhaps you should try and educate yourself before making such a fool of yourself on the internet.

Your side counted those who died in auto accidents as Covid deaths. Your side lies....

Your side counted those who died in auto accidents as Covid deaths. Your side lies....

I do not have a side, but at least you have admitted your lies and moved on....we are making progress

These findings support the accuracy of COVID-19 mortality surveillance in the United States using official death certificates.
Still can’t tell the difference between dying WITH Covid and dying OF Covid can you?

Perhaps you should quit making a fool of yourself and realize a person who was diagnosed with terminal cancer who died with covid DID NOT die from covid. Moron.

New Topics

Forum List

Back