Covid-19 Has Killed As Many Americans As The 1918 Pandemic

you can parrot that lie as many times as you like, it will still be a lie.
You run your mouth a lot Skippy, but you, like most of your leftist friends don't link shit. I have linked every point I've made today. Your problems with comprehension or whether or not you choose to accept them is your problem. Go lie to your friends on the course.

Geebus, you really this dense. The vaccines only last a few months and even if they worked as you obvious think (that they can actually stop the spread instead of just slowing it creating carriers) the immunity only lasts 3 1/2 to 6 months. You will never have everyone vaccinated....NEVER...do you understand NEVER EVER with the shit they are putting out as vaccines now.
A. I never suggested we WOULD get "everyone vaxxed". Go back and read my post stupid

B. Post links to those bolded claims. Not something LIKE that...those claims

You run your mouth a lot Skippy, but you, like most of your leftist friends don't link shit. I have linked every point I've made today. Your problems with comprehension or whether or not you choose to accept them is your problem. Go lie to your friends on the course.

Hey look...here is the Texas law you lied about...

2021-2022 Immunization Requirements for Schools​

A student shall show acceptable evidence of vaccination prior to entry, attendance, or transfer to a child-care facility or public or private elementary or secondary school in Texas.

This is true, there was an over-reaction to COVID, but also the flu only kills 20,000 to 30,000 a year....COVID has that beat 10 fold.
true ans the corona virus typical kills less.

We are talking about novel strains of the viruses though. The last flu pandemic the govt simply ordered they stop being tested

you are full of shit.

I have never possessed or shown any one any vax record, ever.
Nor has anyone I know or talked to about it.
I got vaccinations, some I remember only slightly as in infant, while with others they were done at school to the whole class.

1632268516048.png

I attended both. You are a liar.

Oh look, Az requires them also...

chrome-extension://efaidnbmnnnibpcajpcglclefindmkaj/viewer.html?pdfurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.azdhs.gov%2Fdocuments%2Fpreparedness%2Fepidemiology-disease-control%2Fimmunization%2Fschool-childcare%2Fschool-immunization-requirements.pdf&clen=214761&chunk=true

Anti-vaccination efforts in Germany have long had an anti-Semitic taint.

What are they calling those who aren't vaxxed now? Purebloods? Gee, that's not a good idea.
I love it,, it pisses off the right people and it was invented by an 18 year old tik tok girl....that's the hilarious part......some people are getting through school without the brainwashing.....it's a problem for the commies.....

So are you saying the anti vaxers are anti semites? how does that correlate to today......it's just another sad attempt to call someone a fascist that is not a fascist........fascist's dont go for more freedom for the general public.......and neither do commies........

Oh look...Illinois requires them...

chrome-extension://efaidnbmnnnibpcajpcglclefindmkaj/viewer.html?pdfurl=https%3A%2F%2Fdph.illinois.gov%2Fsites%2Fdefault%2Ffiles%2Fpublications%2Fimmunization-requirements-chart-2021.pdf&clen=173680&chunk=true
Hey look a lefty that used Google....I think this is a first......congratz buddy....now maybe you can research and see how communism/fascism is really bad shit......

Ok first of all when you talk about Trump areas......what does that mean, states?

Counties. I'm sure it's totally possible that these counties that overwhelmingly voted for Trump (+70%) also have humongous "brown and black" populations.

And yes lots of blacks/browns refuse the vaccine, it's not a lie......its opne of the big things behind the Nikki Minaj issue. It's like 70?% of blacks are not vaccinated and 50% of hispanics..........

So, you're obviously missing the point. I'm referring to a poster scapegoating "brown and black" people for not getting vaccinated. Something many, many, many Trump supporters are also not doing. See my charts, look at this board for further proof.

So, which white people are getting vaccinated? Not the Trump wingnuts, not according to how they vote at the county level. So, why are you misfits taking credit for getting vaccinated from liberals and moderates? The ones who are actually doing it. So, when you see all those white people getting vaxxed, it's mostly not you guys.

However, how are minorities dong? Is it really that bad? Short answer, no.

The chart below is directly from the CDC. For Americans who have received at least one shot Blacks are down only 2 points and Whites are down 1. Hispanics are on par. If you look at the second graph you can see a lot of movement with Blacks and Hispanics. How about Whites? Nope, they're falling behind and who know which Whites those are. It's people who think like you.

1632268330071.png

So if they don't Trust Trump....they still created doubt about the vaccines.........that's the point.......they did it for politics....no reason to make that statement.........but they did make it......and now people may not trust them........and Trump never threatened a mandate.....because he's not a fascist......

Really? Biden and Harris created doubt in the vaccines among wingnuts because they said bad things about Trump? Nobody is buying that.

The Big lie.......the election is over.......move on man..........who cares about that.....if they find issues deal with those...if it's hot air, who gives a shit..

Yes, the election is over, why did you bring it up?

Forum List

Back