Covid-19 Has Killed As Many Americans As The 1918 Pandemic

That does not mean what you people think it does. Flu deaths have been counted the exact same way COVID deaths are now and you people never whined about those numbers....why is that?

Almost nobody dies from one thing only. My step father died of heart failure...due to cancer in 2/3 of his major organs. Using your logic it would be wrong to call that a cancer death.
Typical democrat pretzel logic.

Sure, why not?

The point I was countering is that someone was blaming "black and brown" people for refusing vaccines. My post demonstrates that it's actually places that voted for Trump that are the most vaccines hesitant (I'd call them crazy fucking conspiracy theorists but that's for another day).

My point specifically was about not scapegoating minorities for something many on this board are doing. It's kind of a thing fascists do. Let's not fall into that trap again.

Biden and Harris said they would trust the science and scientists, not Trump. Hence, liberals tend to get vaccinated. Anecdotally look at this board.

If you don't want to get vaccinated then don't. That doesn't mean there aren't consequences. Freedumb ain't free.

No, he only wanted to install himself as president by spreading the big lie.

However, you do a lot of things your entire life because you have to. That's not the definition of fascism. That also has nothing at all to do with my post that you're responding to.
Ok first of all when you talk about Trump areas......what does that mean, states?

And yes lots of blacks/browns refuse the vaccine, it's not a lie......its opne of the big things behind the Nikki Minaj issue. It's like 70?% of blacks are not vaccinated and 50% of hispanics..........

So if they don't Trust Trump....they still created doubt about the vaccines.........that's the point.......they did it for politics....no reason to make that statement.........but they did make it......and now people may not trust them........and Trump never threatened a mandate.....because he's not a fascist......

The Big lie.......the election is over.......move on man..........who cares about that.....if they find issues deal with those...if it's hot air, who gives a shit..

Jacobian, hahahahhhhahahhhh......a commie rag......this guy is a moron............let me guess last year when Harris and Biden were opposed to the vaccine, they were cool with it.......I mean you really need to wake up.

Anti-vaccination efforts in Germany have long had an anti-Semitic taint.

Anti-vax and anti-Semitism

Anti-Semitic conspiracy theories played a role in the early anti-vax movement. Opponents spread the lie that vaccines were part of a global Jewish conspiracy to intentionally damage the German people. These anti-Semitic views have found their way into anti-vax tweets and other social media posts today.

What are they calling those who aren't vaxxed now? Purebloods? Gee, that's not a good idea.

What exactly are you disputing from my post?
The ridiculousness of saying Nazis loosened vaccine requirements......which may be technically true.....but more freedom is not really their MO......and something tells me there is more to it........I wasn't born yesterday.

And specifically this
The talk of vaccine mandates as fascism is a function of the dumbed-down way Nazism and its legacy are used in political discourse. The Right will happily point to Hitler’s support for birth control and abortion, or the Nazis’ use of public-works programs, business regulation, and social welfare policies, to argue doing anything similar now will lead to totalitarianism; then they’ll be silent on the Nazis’ militarism, mass surveillance, union-busting, and clampdowns on civil liberties, because they enthusiastically pursue and support those policies in the United States. At the same time that GOP-controlled states around the country have weakened public-health powers in the name of securing individual rights and preventing government overreach, those same states have passed or are trying to pass laws criminalizing Americans’ right to protest or to criticize a foreign ally.

Uh, I don't know many people that support mass surveillance, but I do know lefties love it........checking people phones and records, the left loves it and what clampdowns on civil liberties are they talking about?

The House of Representatives abandoned a plan to pass a reauthorization of the Patriot Act Thursday after President Donald Trump tweeted that he would veto the bill if it passes.

Ironic the guy they call a fascist is the one fighting to stop fascism....it's bizarre how the left has so much cognitive dissonance.

Union busting? Give me an example of that........

and what does militarism mean in their context? Is Afghanistan militarism?

A. Yea it so far has been easier on the young than Spanish Flu

B. We have a larger population

C. We have MUCH better treatment

So no folks...it is not a hoax

And no. It ain't over yet and probably won't be until we get 75% to 80% of the populkation vaxxed
Geebus, you really this dense. The vaccines only last a few months and even if they worked as you obvious think (that they can actually stop the spread instead of just slowing it creating carriers) the immunity only lasts 3 1/2 to 6 months. You will never have everyone vaccinated....NEVER...do you understand NEVER EVER with the shit they are putting out as vaccines now.

Forum List

Back