Covid-19 Has Killed As Many Americans As The 1918 Pandemic

The more reliable stat is deaths by per cent of population between the 2 differing periods in time.
OP is a propagandist.
So...

If we have 600,000 deaths in 1918 given a population of 100,000,000...

If we have 600,000 deaths today given a population of 300,000,000...

Given that we have three times as many souls in the country today...

That's like 200,000 deaths in 1918 rather than 600,000... relative to today, eh?

200,000 deaths of course, is insignificant in the tiny little minds of Pandemic-is-a-Hoax hustlers, isn't it?

Only 200,000...

That's the better part of four Vietnam or Korean Wars...

Nothing...

A flea... a gnat... a flyspeck... right?

Orange Kool-Aid Drinking Fools.

So, yeah. Covid is a hoax, eh?

"It's no worse than the flu!"

Yeah. No worse than the Spanish flu.

The 1918 influenza pandemic was the most severe pandemic in recent history. It was caused by an H1N1 virus with genes of avian origin. Although there is not universal consensus regarding where the virus originated, it spread worldwide during 1918-1919. In the United States, it was first identified in military personnel in spring 1918. It is estimated that about 500 million people or one-third of the world’s population became infected with this virus. The number of deaths was estimated to be at least 50 million worldwide with about 675,000 occurring in the United States.

covid-deaths-sept-2021.jpg

672,738...and climbing.
to be fair the folks dying lately are from the Xiden Strain not the original Chinese Virus.

you are comparing the two to one strain of the flu

Yes, the Majority are made up of Black and Brown people, while both Democrat and Republican Whites make up the difference that refuse vaccinations.

No, it's people in Trump voting counties that are the biggest problem. The scapegoating of minorities for policies created by wingnut politicians to appease their wingnut base is disgusting.

1632265813531.png

1632265840041.png

1632265865170.png

Well good, so we're not for mandates......or passports requiring COVID paperwork...........

I am against Govt mandates for anyone but Govt employees.

I have no problem with private employers making them mandatory for their employees and I have no problem with a private business asking for proof of a vaccine

So...

If we have 600,000 deaths in 1918 given a population of 100,000,000...

If we have 600,000 deaths today given a population of 300,000,000...

Given that we have three times as many souls in the country today...

That's like 200,000 deaths in 1918 rather than 600,000... relative to today, eh?

200,000 deaths of course, is insignificant in the tiny little minds of Pandemic-is-a-Hoax hustlers, isn't it?

Only 200,000...

That's the better part of four Vietnam or Korean Wars...

Nothing...

A flea... a gnat... a flyspeck... right?

Orange Kool-Aid Drinking Fools.
And miraculously NO FLU! Have another drink of the kool-aid, Mangia!

By the CDC own admission. Only 5.5% of those died of "covid only"

That does not mean what you people think it does. Flu deaths have been counted the exact same way COVID deaths are now and you people never whined about those numbers....why is that?

Almost nobody dies from one thing only. My step father died of heart failure...due to cancer in 2/3 of his major organs. Using your logic it would be wrong to call that a cancer death.

Covid isn't a hoax, but I do question the 675,000 deaths. It's reported that this year, flu deaths have dropped 97%, and.i find that a bit suspicious.

People say "well, the precautions we have been taking, masks, social distancing, etc.. have helped lower the flu deaths". So, all those precautions have virtually eliminated all normal flu deaths? How is that possible? If that's the case, why haven't we been told to social distance and wear masks a long time ago?

It's like, since mask wearing became a thing, the flu has nearly vanished.

I just find that peculiar.

Why do you care, take your fucking shot and shut the fuck up.........unless you think the vaccine doesn't work.....

Why do I care about people getting sick, dying, burying loved ones? The economic stress (we're not going to recover until we overcome) to our country and the globe? Why would I care?

Why am I not surprised that you won't even take on the actual content of my post?

I have no problem with private employers making them mandatory for their employees and I have no problem with a private business asking for proof of a vaccine
Adolph agrees

That does not mean what you people think it does. Flu deaths have been counted the exact same way COVID deaths are now and you people never whined about those numbers....why is that?

Almost nobody dies from one thing only. My step father died of heart failure...due to cancer in 2/3 of his major organs. Using your logic it would be wrong to call that a cancer death.
we didn’t shut the country down over the flu.

heck the last flu pandemic that hit the obama xiden admin order that people even stop being tested

Well, there was flu, but anyone with more than half a brain would realize that the efforts to slow the spread of one virus would also have an impact on others that are spread in the same manner.
Didn't you hear? Tens of thousands of doctors and nurses across the globe are lying about the plandemic and listing influenza deaths as COVID. They're doing this to appease George Soros and Alyssa Milano.

Your personal medical information is none of their business. If they want a physical at their expense, fine. But if you pass the physical exam, you're good to go. A physical exam does not required a vaccination record.

Forum List

Back