Covid-19 Has Killed As Many Americans As The 1918 Pandemic

A. Yea it so far has been easier on the young than Spanish Flu

B. We have a larger population

C. We have MUCH better treatment

So no folks...it is not a hoax

And no. It ain't over yet and probably won't be until we get 75% to 80% of the populkation vaxxed
You are such a statist nut hugger. You pussy.

Well, you read the first three paragraphs. Too bad you didn't glean anything from them. Covid has only killed ~36K people--about the same as the annual flu--In a year when we didn't see ANY flu. You conveniently left that out of your cut and paste. Do you have to be slapped in the face with a nuke before you use common sense and logic?
Wow. You have a serious reading comprehension problem.

Due to concerns that Covid deaths were being over-reported, the CDC examined the death certificates.

They found 94.5% had properly listed contributing factors. Co-occuring conditions. You completely misread what that means. Completely misread.

I'll give you an example.

Here are the stages of Covid:

• Stage I: The early infection or viral response phase during which symptoms of upper respiratory tract infection dominate.
  • Stage II: The pulmonary phase when the patients develop full-blown pneumonia with all its associated symptoms.
  • Stage III: The hyperinflammation phase when patients develop acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS), sepsis, and kidney and other organ failures.

The vast majority of those infected with Covid do not proceed past Stage 1. They recover.

However, if you have a co-occuring condition (old age, diabetes, bad heart, etc) your chances of proceeding to the next stages are greater.

The symptoms and progression of Covid are known to every doctor. They see it every day. So it is blazingly obvious when someone is dying from Covid.

When the ICD-10 is used to document their death, they list Covid as the cause of death, and any co-occuring conditions as contributing factors.

The CDC verified this was being done correctly. Around 94.5% of Covid deaths had a co-occuring condition which contributed to their death.

These findings support the accuracy of COVID-19 mortality surveillance in the United States using official death certificates.

In other words, the CDC found that death certificates which listed Covid as the cause of death are accurate.

I have a friend who is in the advanced stages of MS. A few years ago, he was getting around with a walker. Then he caught the common cold. It very nearly killed him. He has been in a wheelchair ever since.

My friend has been give a life expectancy of another 20 years. But if he catches Covid, he will surely die. And the cause of his death would be Covid, with MS as a contributing factor. And that is what the doctors would say using ICD-10.

Last edited:
So if you are old, or diabetic, or suffer from any other medical condition, for God's sake get the Trump Vaccine!

Wow. You have a serious reading comprehension problem.

Due to concerns that Covid deaths were being over-reported, the CDC examined the death certificates.

They found 94.5% had properly listed contributing factors. Co-occuring conditions. You completely misread what that means. Completely misread.

I'll give you an example.

Here are the stages of Covid:

• Stage I: The early infection or viral response phase during which symptoms of upper respiratory tract infection dominate.
  • Stage II: The pulmonary phase when the patients develop full-blown pneumonia with all its associated symptoms.
  • Stage III: The hyperinflammation phase when patients develop acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS), sepsis, and kidney and other organ failures.

The vast majority of those infected with Covid do not proceed past Stage 1. They recover.

However, if you have a co-occuring condition (old age, diabetes, bad heart, etc) your chances of proceeding to the next stages are greater.

The symptoms and progression of Covid are known to every doctor. They see it every day. So it is blazingly obvious when someone is dying from Covid.

When the ICD-10 is used to document their death, they list Covid as the cause of death, and any co-occuring illnesses as contributing factors.

The CDC verified this was being done correctly. Around 94.5% of Covid deaths had a co-occuring illness which contributed to their death.

These findings support the accuracy of COVID-19 mortality surveillance in the United States using official death certificates.

In other words, the CDC found that death certificates which listed Covid as the cause of death are accurate.

I have a friend who is in the advanced stages of MS. A few years ago, he was getting around with a walker. Then he caught the common cold. It very nearly killed him. He has been in a wheelchair ever since.

My friend has been give a life expectancy of another 20 years. But if he catches Covid, he will surely die. And the cause of his death would be Covid, with MS as a contributing factor. And that is what the doctors would say using ICD-10.
The hospitals list COVID first because the Feds were paying the co-pays.

So, yeah. Covid is a hoax, eh?

"It's no worse than the flu!"

Yeah. No worse than the Spanish flu.

The 1918 influenza pandemic was the most severe pandemic in recent history. It was caused by an H1N1 virus with genes of avian origin. Although there is not universal consensus regarding where the virus originated, it spread worldwide during 1918-1919. In the United States, it was first identified in military personnel in spring 1918. It is estimated that about 500 million people or one-third of the world’s population became infected with this virus. The number of deaths was estimated to be at least 50 million worldwide with about 675,000 occurring in the United States.

covid-deaths-sept-2021.jpg

672,738...and climbing.
Ideology kills. Ignorance kills.

The 1918 influenza pandemic was the most severe pandemic in recent history. It was caused by an H1N1 virus with genes of avian origin. Although there is not universal consensus regarding where the virus originated, it spread worldwide during 1918-1919. In the United States, it was first identified in military personnel in spring 1918. It is estimated that about 500 million people or one-third of the world’s population became infected with this virus. The number of deaths was estimated to be at least 50 million worldwide with about 675,000 occurring in the United States.

672,738...and climbing.
The U.S. has the highest rate of children in the world living in single parent families. 25% of our children in single parent familiesare under the age of 18.

IMO every strain that mutates, the 'clock' starts over.
As does the flu virus.
It took getting everyone on Earth vaccinated to eradicate smallpox. Since Covid shows an astonishing proclivity to rapidly mutate, it is imperative we get everyone vaccinated to prevent this disease from mutating into a strain which is far deadlier.

There's not much discussion that most people who died of covid had either a preexisting condition or a co-morbidity, and probably both. But if I had the choice to die at 75 or 80, I'd pick 80
Well, I am close to that first age you mentioned and I have had the "devil virus." I'll take my chances with my natural immunity over your experimental jab any day.

Among 378,048 death certificates from 2020 listing COVID-19, 5.5% listed COVID-19 without codes for any other conditions. Maybe you should take a remedial reading class.
You are the one who needs remedial training.

What that means is that of all the Covid deaths, only 5.5% did not have a contributing factor.

The rest all had contributing factors. Old age, diabetes, heart disease, etc.

That is less than .1% of the population. Get real.
Is real. 600,000 deceased with at least two other historically lethal prexisting conditions such as cancer, diabetes, heart disease, stroke and Covid attaches and BOOM it’s a magic agenda fulfilling Covid death. 97% over the age of 65.
37,000 people have died from Covid with no other identifiable life threatening accompanying condition. CDC avoided clarification of that until 3 months ago but lib loons keep repeating the false, inflated figure

Your moronic, short-sighted post is EXACTLY the same as the symptoms/progression of the FLU. Watch out for that piece of sky, it's got your name on it.

Your moronic, short-sighted post is EXACTLY the same as the symptoms/progression of the FLU. Watch out for that piece of sky, it's got your name on it.
Your claim that the CDC admitted 94% of Covid deaths were not from Covid is pure bunk.

In fact, the link you provided says the reports were ACCURATE. You could not have gotten it more wrong.

It took getting everyone on Earth vaccinated to eradicate smallpox. Since Covid shows an astonishing proclivity to rapidly mutate, it is imperative we get everyone vaccinated to prevent this disease from mutating into a strain which is far deadlier.
It gets weaker--not stronger. Smallpox is not the Wuhan virus.

672,738...and climbing.
It's killed one out of every 500 people in the us. In at least one state it has killed more people than babies were born. Last year it killed more than cars, guns, and the flu all combined. Killed more than WWII, Viet nam, and Korea combined.

Forum List

Back