COVID-19 $1,000,000 Reward for Proof that COVID-19 Exists

Why would anyone need to prove that covid19 is real? lmao. You're right about one thing, no lefty would need to post evidence of this. Only trump supporters would need proof :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Got it.

The Reich says it, you believe it and never question. :thup:

Nope, science and 2.5 million dead ppl around the world says it, but please, continue to believe your memes over real world evidence and never question it.
what a gullible sheep taking the word of the CIA controlled media of the inflated deaths around the world.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Yeah it is funny that you two trolls are gullible sheep taking their word. :abgg2q.jpg: I agree with you two shills,it IS funny.:abgg2q.jpg:

Why would anyone need to prove that covid19 is real? lmao. You're right about one thing, no lefty would need to post evidence of this. Only trump supporters would need proof :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Got it.

Nope, science and 2.5 million dead ppl around the world says it, but please, continue to believe your memes over real world evidence and never question it.
what a gullible sheep taking the word of the CIA controlled media of the inflated deaths around the world.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Yeah it is funny that you two trolls are gullible sheep taking their word. :abgg2q.jpg: I agree with you two shills,it IS funny.:abgg2q.jpg:

Right....I wouldn't want to be a shill. Let me ignore science and every scientist in the world, and get all my information from Alex Jones and facebook memes like you. That's the only place to get facts! :laugh:

Got it.

Right....I wouldn't want to be a shill. Let me ignore science and every scientist in the world, and get all my information from Alex Jones and facebook memes like you. That's the only place to get facts! :laugh:
Okay shill,like you paid trolls would ever come out and admit the truth.on the off hand you are not a paid shill from Langley,,then you are easily one stupid dumbass beyond help then. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
"RAWRR 500,000 Americans died from ghosts and Cuomo murders! No COVID-19! Me no see proof! The President had it just 4 months ago in October, but me no listen to facts!"
Everytime this child comes across facts he can’t refute he likes to try and joke his way out of it.must have learned that from his mommy in that avatar of his.

It is good to see that, finally, even the dumbest Americans are starting to figure out that nobody has covid and nobody has had covid since the first half of last year.

Forum List

Back