COVID-19 $1,000,000 Reward for Proof that COVID-19 Exists

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Covid-1984 scamdemic is a hoax, matters only the Gates's jab and the depopulation agenda of NWO.
Do you want a million, just proof the existence of Covid-1984

Wanted: Dead or Alive … The elusive COVID-19. They say it exists, but so far, they have not given any proof. It’s never been isolated, and never shown to be real. A bit like Santa Claus.
Anyway, for those who blindly believe the governments that COVID-19 is real … here is the opportunity of a lifetime. HealthGlade is officially offering $1,000,000 to anyone who can prove that COVID-19 exists.
Now I’m talking about real proof. Don’t bother sending a video of some newsreader on a mainstream media TV channel squawking like a parrot that it exists.
You will need to provide actual scientific proof. Proof that it has been isolated, and then proof that the isolated virus is in fact COVID-19, such as a demonstration of the supposed harm it causes. ie. Fulfill Koch’s Postulates.
Once you have foolproof evidence that COVID-19 exists, email it through, along with your personal details, and we will examine it, and happily pay you the money if you have provided irrefutable evidence.

And if you don’t have proof it exists, ask yourself, why do you believe in COVID-19?

"RAWRR 500,000 Americans died from ghosts and Cuomo murders! No COVID-19! Me no see proof! The President had it just 4 months ago in October, but me no listen to facts!"

When Trump left office, it was claimed we had 200K Wuhan deaths. Now we have 500K?

So Joe Biden has killed 300,000 Americans through his incompetence? Why didn't Dr. Jill fix it?

"RAWRR 500,000 Americans died from ghosts and Cuomo murders! No COVID-19! Me no see proof! The President had it just 4 months ago in October, but me no listen to facts!"
I don’t know one person who has caught the WuFlu. I do know someone that nearly died from the vaccine.

Covid-1984 scamdemic is a hoax, matters only the Gates's jab and the depopulation agenda of NWO.

Wanted: Dead or Alive … The elusive COVID-19. They say it exists, but so far, they have not given any proof. It’s never been isolated, and never shown to be real. A bit like Santa Claus.
Anyway, for those who blindly believe the governments that COVID-19 is real … here is the opportunity of a lifetime. HealthGlade is officially offering $1,000,000 to anyone who can prove that COVID-19 exists.
Now I’m talking about real proof. Don’t bother sending a video of some newsreader on a mainstream media TV channel squawking like a parrot that it exists.
You will need to provide actual scientific proof. Proof that it has been isolated, and then proof that the isolated virus is in fact COVID-19, such as a demonstration of the supposed harm it causes. ie. Fulfill Koch’s Postulates.
Once you have foolproof evidence that COVID-19 exists, email it through, along with your personal details, and we will examine it, and happily pay you the money if you have provided irrefutable evidence.

And if you don’t have proof it exists, ask yourself, why do you believe in COVID-19?

You people are fucking nuts. Please die soon.

I don’t know one person who has caught the WuFlu. I do know someone that nearly died from the vaccine.
...the guy in your avatar had it not 6 months ago.
Yea and he got over it in like 2 days.
You should be happy. You paid for the care.

PS: Yeah, he looks great 2 days later.

You people are fucking nuts. Please die soon.
Ahh poor baby the truth scares you.:itsok:

When Trump left office, it was claimed we had 200K Wuhan deaths. Now we have 500K?

So Joe Biden has killed 300,000 Americans through his incompetence? Why didn't Dr. Jill fix it?
As always the kid gets taken to school.lol

Yea, the left was convinced he was going to die of it.

Yea, the left was convinced he was going to die of it.

You mistake "conviced" and "hoping to God"

Whhhoooosh........whhhoooossssh.......from one ear through the next......
Indeed.this kid who has not even reached puberty yet,many wonder why he is even on a political message board instead of being outside playing with other kids his own age.I mean I have no problem with him being a kid coming here as long as he was willing to look at the evidence and facts instead of his own fucked opinions,sense he won’t do that,makes no sense why he is here and not playing outside instead.:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back