Cover songs that in your opinion are better than the original

I love this song. I thing it's so beautiful.

But then I was watching Youtube and found this one:

I think Smokey is a better lead singer, but the harmonies on the other one are so slick and the music more gentle, I think for shear sit back and relax, I like the second one better.

I think Smokey is a better lead singer, but the harmonies on the other one are so slick and the music more gentle, I think for shear sit back and relax, I like the second one better.

Very pretty. Who is that guy? Just some guy? :D

Who is that guy? Just some guy?

Someone I never heard of before.

My landlord's mother was visiting, He's 80 and she's 101. The door bell rang and I went to see who it was. When I came back, she asked who it was. I said "some young guy", didn't that sound like Chinese food? She laughed so hard I was afraid I hurt her. Because you said "just some guy", made me think of it. Sorry.

Who is that guy? Just some guy?

Someone I never heard of before.

My landlord's mother was visiting, He's 80 and she's 101. The door bell rang and I went to see who it was. When I came back, she asked who it was. I said "some young guy", didn't that sound like Chinese food? She laughed so hard I was afraid I hurt her. Because you said "just some guy", made me think of it. Sorry.

:lol: Sum Dum Chic and Cum Drop Soup are pretty good I hear!

Forum List

Back