Court strikes down Covid eviction ban

Landlords don't manage properties. They manage money. The properties go to shit and the people call and ask for new AC units and new walls and new sinks and the landlord sits there and continues raking in rent while doing nothing.

They're a scourge on society. A bottom-feeder. If you disagree that's cool dude, but they serve no purpose to us. Go lick your millionaire rulers boots some more.
You're the epitome of a moron.
You're the personification of a catfish.

A bottom-feeder that eats the sludge and algae on rocks.

Landlords don't manage properties. They manage money. The properties go to shit and the people call and ask for new AC units and new walls and new sinks and the landlord sits there and continues raking in rent while doing nothing.

They're a scourge on society. A bottom-feeder. If you disagree that's cool dude, but they serve no purpose to us. Go lick your millionaire rulers boots some more.
You're the epitome of a moron.

Who made you the judge?

How do you benefit society?
I don't. I am entirely selfish and look after my interests. Is there a law against that?
I don't believe you're selfish. I believe you love your family and your country and want to do what's best.
Nope. I love being Darwinian. Is there a law against that? Are you telling me I have an obligation to society to share and make sure others are provided for?

Lol. Everyone here can see what a fool you are, kid. If you don't like landlords, go back to your cardboard box, loser.

I don't. I am entirely selfish and look after my interests. Is there a law against that?
I don't believe you're selfish. I believe you love your family and your country and want to do what's best.
Nope. I love being Darwinian. Is there a law against that? Are you telling me I have an obligation to society to share and make sure others are provided for?
nah you're being a troll. You love your family and fellow American.

nah you're being a troll. You love your family and fellow American.
So no law obligating me to share or to make sure others are being provided for.

That's what I thought.

Given your obviously high moral standards and desire for goodness, would it be fair to assume that you believe morals and truth are absolute? And not just opinions?

Morals are definitely not absolute. What is moral in the middle-east may not be moral in America.
So then your belief that people should be good is just an opinion. Which makes it no better than anyone else's opinion.

So why should anyone care if people get evicted, right? I mean after all, you have already admitted there is no such thing as right and wrong. Those are just opinions, right?

Morals are definitely not absolute. What is moral in the middle-east may not be moral in America.
If morality is not absolute than morals in America and the ME are not absolute. If morals are not absolute then all there is are laws which have no basis in right and wrong. They are just preferences. And preferences can change.

Case in point, there was a time that people could be treated as property to be disposed of at the will of its owner. The Supreme Court even made an actual ruling as such. Then later, the law was changed. But since morals and truth are not absolute, the law could be changed back to what it was and it wouldn't be wrong as there is no such thing as right or wrong.

Welcome to the predictable surprise of your beliefs.

People should always be good, but what is moral to you and me may not be moral to someone in Asia. For example a woman driving may upset them over there...that's okay.

People should always be good, but what is moral to you and me may not be moral to someone in Asia. For example a woman driving may upset them over there...that's okay.
No. Good is subjective. If there is no such thing as absolute truth or morals, then there is no such thing as good or bad, right or wrong. Those are just opinions; preferences.

Why we could change the laws tomorrow that we could steal your organs and rape your children and it wouldn't be good or bad; just our current preference.

You do realize that you even arguing that your beliefs are correct go against your belief that truth is NOT absolute, right?

Forum List

Back