Courage of Twelve Year Old Girl Gives Hope

CurveLight

Rookie
Oct 16, 2009
This is very encouraging for future generations and she responded with a clarity that shames our government and our collective apathy for not holding our government accountable.

"The pint-sized protester says police tried to talk her into leaving before she was charged. He said 'But you're only 12. Your mind hasn't fully developed yet.' and I was like, my mind is developed to know that killing hundreds of people is wrong."
Http://www.localwireless.com/wap/ne...272881&cid=130&scid=-1&title=Local News&ith=1

This is very encouraging for future generations and she responded with a clarity that shames our government and our collective apathy for not holding our government accountable.

"The pint-sized protester says police tried to talk her into leaving before she was charged. He said 'But you're only 12. Your mind hasn't fully developed yet.' and I was like, my mind is developed to know that killing hundreds of people is wrong."
Http://www.localwireless.com/wap/ne...272881&cid=130&scid=-1&title=Local News&ith=1

Welcome to the Obamanation. I wonder if Obama will win another Nobel Peace Prize for escalating the various wars?

• Banned

Welcome to the Obamanation. I wonder if Obama will win another Nobel Peace Prize for escalating the various wars?

There are no partisan bullets and bombs. When civilians and our Troops die they don't leave this world wondering if it was a Republican or Democratic hunk of metal that sent them to an early grave.

Fuck Obama.

Fuck Bush.

At some point we, as a nation, can only hope to rise to the moral clarity of this 12 year old and realize killing people is killing people, and it is wrong.

There are no partisan bullets and bombs. When civilians and our Troops die they don't leave this world wondering if it was a Republican or Democratic hunk of metal that sent them to an early grave.

Fuck Obama.

Fuck Bush.

At some point we, as a nation, can only hope to rise to the moral clarity of this 12 year old and realize killing people is killing people, and it is wrong.

To some extent, I agree with you.

EXCEPT when the choice is to kill--OR--BE killed (me or my family).

In that case, I'll kill first to protect our lives.

Sorry, but that's the truth.

Fuck Obama.

Fuck Bush.

You, have a brain.!

So, when are they going to arrest the parents of the Phelps church assholes and the abortion protestors who bring their children to the protests and expose them to harrassment and nasty pictures?

Trespassing is trespassing, and don't protest require permits, you just can't disrupt everybody's lives in a protest.

Although the mother should not be charged.

shut the fuck up hack, this has nothing to do with Obama. Do you hacks ever get tired of your stupidity?

Heh.

This incident occurred in Democrat Senator Tom Harkin's office.

Heh.

• Banned

Fuck Obama.

Fuck Bush.

Okay.....but that is a different issue from the op.

Fuck Obama.

Fuck Bush.

Okay.....but that is a different issue from the op.

Bullshit, a different issue...

we are in Afghanistan to kill an enemy that has sworn to murder Americans and infidels in general and obviously have shown they mean it and have done it....

Iraq...
1988 "Anfal" Massacre of Kurds and the Shia massacre on 1991 shortly after the first Gulf War. This is the period that all but 50,000 of Saddam's alleged 400,000 victims were killed. Says the USAID: We've already discovered just so far the remains of 400,000 people in mass graves... The United Nations, the U.S. State Department, Amnesty International, and Human Rights Watch (HRW) all estimate that Saddam Hussein's regime murdered hundreds of thousands of innocent people. "Human Rights Watch estimates that as many as 290,000 Iraqis have been 'disappeared' by the Iraqi government over the past two decades," said the group in a statement in May. "Many of these 'disappeared' are those whose remains are now being unearthed in mass graves all over Iraq.
You may not agree with our role in bringing down the Saddams, Pol Pot's and Hitler's of the world at this time, but when you grow up you might change your opinion....

We, the US, will continue to do whats right in spite of you and those that think like you....

this would of happen with either side of president stop acting like a moron. she should of never be charge but if she knew more on whats going in Afghanistan she would know why were there.

shut the fuck up hack, this has nothing to do with Obama. Do you hacks ever get tired of your stupidity?

Irony

Irony

Dude, you're a moron hack, so call me whatever, means nothing to me. I back up my argument, they are rational, and I don't just jump along party lines although most of the time I take the liberal position.

But hey, keep defending stupid arguments :cuckoo:

Irony

Dude, you're a moron hack, so call me whatever, means nothing to me. I back up my argument, they are rational, and I don't just jump along party lines although most of the time I take the liberal position.

But hey, keep defending stupid arguments :cuckoo:

whatever," trollcunt".

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol: You calling me a hack??? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

How funny is that? :lol:

And did you even read the article? God, you're dumb. BTW, I'll have fries with that.

this would of happen with either side of president stop acting like a moron. she should of never be charge but if she knew more on whats going in Afghanistan she would know why were there.

Really? When did Afghanistan attack us?

Really? When did Afghanistan attack us?

god your a moron.

I completely agree I'm a moron. What does that have to do with the question or were you providing a free public service announcement?