Couple rescue Ohio baby as her parents lie passed out on the ground after 'overdosing on heroin'

Imagine how many lives could be saved if the "guardians of our democracy" in the mainstream media spent as much time and energy on the opioid crisis as they do on Stormy Daniels, Manafort's closet and Brennan's security clearance

Ohio baby rescued from hot car after parents 'overdosed on heroin' | Daily Mail Online

Oh but they were on the case--the media spilled a bunch of ink yesterday whining about how relevant and important they are. Really, you have to believe them....

• Banned
in China, you have some pretty big companies sending that garbage (fentanyl) and killing our people. it's a form of warfare. IT'S WARFARE. WE'RE AT WAR.

in China, you have some pretty big companies sending that garbage (fentanyl) and killing our people. it's a form of warfare. IT'S WARFARE. WE'RE AT WAR.
You are absolutely correct. And it's not just China. The cartels in Mexico are creating a new market to replace the vacuum created by pot being legalized/devalued into a non market.

Kids in school need to visit morgues on field trips. Heroin death begins the day a young person decides to try it. The glamour of the high needs to be unveiled at the earliest of ages. Kids need to learn to regard heroin use the same way we teach them about drinking & driving and skydiving without a parachute.

Stories like this break my heart.

That poor child...

libtards should not be allowed to breed....

Imagine how many lives could be saved if the "guardians of our democracy" in the mainstream media spent as much time and energy on the opioid crisis as they do on Stormy Daniels, Manafort's closet and Brennan's security clearance

Ohio baby rescued from hot car after parents 'overdosed on heroin' | Daily Mail Online

How much you wanna bet they are receiving some form of government assistance?

How much you want to bet they are libtards……..

Heroin doesn't look like any fun at all.
They look like they are close to death.

overdosedparents.jpg

Thank God someone stopped and helped the baby.

I don’t know how anyone can assume political persuasion of the addicts in question, so don’t be a dick.

The mother thanked the people who saved her child. Sounds like she’s admitting a problem.

I don’t know how anyone can assume political persuasion of the addicts in question, so don’t be a dick.

The mother thanked the people who saved her child. Sounds like she’s admitting a problem.

It's easy, libtards are stupid and they don't care about children.....

I'm so thrilled to hear the mother thanked the people who saved her child....

Don't be so stupid...…..

Don't be so stupid...…..

Right there is a problem. Assuming you’re an American, you’re blinded by partisanship, even for nonpolitical problems.

My reply will no doubt unleash a deluge of political epithets based on what you believe of me because I have the temerity to disagree with you.

Have lots of fun with that.

???
I sincerely hope the child is taken from them immediately. Otherwise it is almost certainly a future addict and/or an upcoming member to join the incarcerated population.

???
I sincerely hope the child is taken from them immediately. Otherwise it is almost certainly a future addict and/or an upcoming member to join the incarcerated population.

If you read the whole article, the child is being cared for by relatives.

I’m just saying that small detail, of thanking the person who saved her child, shows something.

???

I’m just saying that small detail, of thanking the person who saved her child, shows something.

In all honesty... she is probably only saying that thinking it might help save her own skin.
I sincerely doubt this bitch has one iota of care towards her child. None.

???

In all honesty... she is probably only saying that thinking it might help save her own skin.
I sincerely doubt this bitch has one iota of care towards her child. None.

Wow.

Well at least you’re not assigning a political side to her. Or did I miss it?

Don't be so stupid...…..

Right there is a problem. Assuming you’re an American, you’re blinded by partisanship, even for nonpolitical problems.

My reply will no doubt unleash a deluge of political epithets based on what you believe of me because I have the temerity to disagree with you.

Have lots of fun with that.

I love toying with libtards…..

I love to use the same type of generalizations they use against us…..

New Topics

Forum List

Back