Couple from '16 and Pregnant' arrested in Arkansas

High_Gravity

Belligerent Drunk
Nov 19, 2010
Richmond VA
Couple from '16 and Pregnant' arrested in Arkansas

9b7609c6576a8515f90e6a7067002005.jpg

ff19132557698515f90e6a706700236b.jpg

JACKSONVILLE, Ark. (AP) — A couple featured on the first season of the MTV reality show "16 and Pregnant" have lost their child to the state and face criminal charges after officers serving a search warrant found their home was filled with feces, flies and maggots, police said Thursday.

Joshua Rendon and Ebony Jackson-Rendon, now both 19, were charged Tuesday after the search of their home at the Little Rock Air Force Base. The Arkansas Department of Human Services took custody of their 2-year-old child, who was born while the TV show was taping. Rendon is a member of the Air Force.

They face felony charges of maintaining a drug premises and unauthorized use of another's property to facilitate a crime. They're also charged with misdemeanor child endangerment, possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of a controlled substance.

Officers obtained the search warrant after being called in by base officials.

Jacksonville police Capt. Kenny Boyd said officers found one gram of synthetic marijuana, empty packaging and pipes allegedly used to smoke the controlled substance.

Boyd also said the home was in "deplorable" condition. Human and animal feces were on the floors and walls in each room, and animal control officers took away three dogs that were kept inside, Boyd said. The house was full of flies, with collections of maggots in a number of areas, he said.

Rendon said over the phone Thursday that "it's not in our best interest" to talk about the case.

MTV confirmed they were the same teenagers who appeared on "16 and Pregnant."

Rendon's desire to join the Air Force was an element in the show. He and Jackson-Rendon lived in Colorado Springs, Colo., which is home to the Air Force Academy. An MTV bio calls Jackson-Rendon a "military brat," who lived with her mother but spent most of her time with Rendon, who was her fiance at the time.

Couple from '16 and Pregnant' arrested in Arkansas - Yahoo! News

is that not flat out nasty.....maggots.....hell i dont have the greatest standards in the damned world when it comes to housekeeping.....but i have never had maggots.......this is a real shame....

They'll find a good Jew lawyer who'll explain that the flies and maggots were pets and the feces was the only source of natural food sufficient to sustain them.................IF they have the cash.

is that not flat out nasty.....maggots.....hell i dont have the greatest standards in the damned world when it comes to housekeeping.....but i have never had maggots.......this is a real shame....

You'd be surprised how many they catch in base housing on Military bases like this, when I was stationed at Offutt Air Force Base in Nebraska they had to take children away from a few couples like this, one guys civilian wife used to smoke crack in his house and basically turned that base house into a crack den. This is a shame though I watched the first season of Teen Mom and I thought this couple was going to make it, there has to be heavy drug use and neglect involved to let a house turn that fuckin shitty, if they had stayed off base this probably would have never been reported till god knows when.

They'll find a good Jew lawyer who'll explain that the flies and maggots were pets and the feces was the only source of natural food sufficient to sustain them.................IF they have the cash.

Hope you're not eating breakfast but there is a certain amount of feces and maggots that are allowed in our food by the FDA.

There is also a certain amount of fish and wolf piss allowed as well. Good luck trying to find tap water without that stuff in it.

Hope you're not eating breakfast but there is a certain amount of feces and maggots that are allowed in our food by the FDA.

nothing like a little added protein. the bacteria helps us digest. You should see what's in our bowels.

There is also a certain amount of fish and wolf piss allowed as well. Good luck trying to find tap water without that stuff in it.

fish I undersatnd but why are wolfs peeing in water? lol

If they had cash they would have hired someone to clean their house, that Teen Mom money is probably already spent on drugs. The father in this story is an enlisted Airman in the Air Force so he doesn't make that much money.

nothing like a little added protein. the bacteria helps us digest. You should see what's in our bowels.

I have heard that, isn't that why Jamie Lee Curtis is pushing that Activa?

Oh goodie.

Another horror story designed to make us feel better about ourselves.

Let's all share in a great big outrage hug, shall we?

fish I undersatnd but why are wolfs peeing in water? lol

I can't find the picture, but there was an old photo of a wolf wizzing into a reservior, with the catption "enjoy your drinking water"

Forum List

Back