County won’t offer up voting machines to election audit [Tioga County PA]

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
One of three counties targeted by a Pennsylvania state lawmaker for an Arizona-style “forensic investigation” of the state’s 2020 presidential election sought by former President Donald Trump will not allow third-party access to its voting machines.

The three commissioners in rural Republican-controlled Tioga County announced the decision Tuesday, six days after receiving a sweeping, five-page request from Republican state Sen. Doug Mastriano for access to documents, information and equipment.

The county’s solicitor, Christopher Gabriel, said Wednesday that the thrust of Mastriano’s request — under the threat of a subpoena — involves access to Tioga County’s voting machines.

That could mean losing those machines, Gabriel said. …

(Excerpt) Read more at apnews.com ...

One county targeted by a Pennsylvania state lawmaker for an Arizona-style “forensic investigation” of the state’s 2020 presidential election will not allow third-party access to its voting machines.

Those are the machines you want.....Logically!

If they are machines that actually store the results in them, I can see why they might not want to pony them up. They may have a duty to protect them. Instead of issuing a subpoena, they need to get a court to order them turned over. The investigators get what they want and the officials get judicial protection for turning them over.

i cant see where the- fraudulent dominion voting machines- can be used in any other election...EVER

Why not?
They we’re 100 percent accurate in 2020
tell that to the arizona county that disagrees with retards like you...go argue with them...you show your lack of intelligence every time you type

It has been proven in court that Dominion voting machines were 100 percent accurate

Why do you think Trump lawyers withdrew their allegations against Dominion?

If they are machines that actually store the results in them, I can see why they might not want to pony them up. They may have a duty to protect them. Instead of issuing a subpoena, they need to get a court to order them turned over. The investigators get what they want and the officials get judicial protection for turning them over.
They do not want to give up the chain of custody of the machines
They have no way of knowing whether they have been tampered with

i cant see where the- fraudulent dominion voting machines- can be used in any other election...EVER

Why not?
tell that to the arizona county that disagrees with retards like you...go argue with them...you show your lack of intelligence every time you type

It has been proven in court that Dominion voting machines were 100 percent accurate

WTF are you babbling about?
Dominion turned over the machines after wiping them.
You might try keeping up with AP and Reuters on a daily basis rather than DailyKissMyAss.

They do not want to give up the chain of custody of the machines
They have no way of knowing whether they have been tampered with

Like I said, with a court order, they are protected. Their duty is done.

Why not?

Link to these court cases.

Why not?

obviously, arizonia disagrees w/you retard, AGAIN...spew whatever lies will help you get through the day

Why not?

Link to these court cases.
good luck....this shit stain talks out of ITS ass

Forum List

Back