Country Western

badbob85037

Diamond Member
Jun 30, 2018
The outdoor concert hall is about a mile from my house. When the wind blows the right way I can hear it. The wind wasn't blowing last night but when they started chanting FUCK JOE BIDEN no wind was needed.. Now that the audit is over and done with we will be recalling our vote and will be voting again which will end with our electoral votes going to Trump . But after last night it seems like a waste of time. Arizona told the world last night how they feel about this nasty little man and his true feelings on Americans and our allies. Arizona is just the start , shithead's days are numbered and soon shithead will be dragged from the White House. and justice will see him dragged to a tree and then left to rot from the rope. Joe will always be more than the worst president. He will also be hated like no one in history. FUCK JOE BIDEN just ask other states doing audits they will also tell you loud and clear. The damage he has caused can never be repaired so you democRats will have to be turning over your first born at the least.

Last edited:
The outdoor concert hall is about a mile from my house. When the wind blows the right way I can hear it. The wind wasn't blowing last night but when they started chanting FUCK JOE BIDEN no wind was needed.. Now that the audit is over and done with we will be recalling our vote and will be voting again which will end with our electoral votes going to Trump . But after last night it seems like a waste of time. Arizona told the world last night how they feel about this nasty little man and his true feelings on Americans and our allies. Arizona is just the start , shithead's days are numbered and soon shithead will be dragged from the White House. and justice will see him dragged to a tree and then left to rot from the rope. Joe will always be more than the worst president. He will also be hated like no one in history. FUCK JOE BIDEN just ask other states doing audits they will also tell you loud and clear. The damage he has caused can never be repaired so you democRats will have to be turning over your first born at the least.
well-somebodys-triggered.jpg

LOL you people and your three beat chants. If you do it long enough the chant loses it's meaning and all rational thought shuts down.
You're implying there was rational thought to begin with. I have serious doubts about that.

Yes, we have an installed invalid but the R's are cowards and spineless and are irrelevant at this point since they sat around not even contesting a fraudulent election.

Yes, we have an installed invalid but the R's are cowards and spineless and are irrelevant at this point since they sat around not even contesting a fraudulent election.
And that is the exact reason I left the Republican party When obama came on the tube saying he had to act without Congress to save the Libyan people then murdered 30,000 of them with 6,000 sorties of cluster bombs and bunker busters the repug congress did nothing setting him up to do it again all through AFRICA.

And that is the exact reason I left the Republican party When obama came on the tube saying he had to act without Congress to save the Libyan people then murdered 30,000 of them with 6,000 sorties of cluster bombs and bunker busters the repug congress did nothing setting him up to do it again all through Africa.

Forum List

Back