Country Star morgan wallen dropped from radio disqualified by aademy of counrey music for awards after saying 'niga

Does Mar-A-Lago hire music acts?
Dou Conaervatives love blacks who say ****** a thousand times a day? You're only pretend offended whenever a white person uses the word that comes out a black person's mouth 50 times a day.

Dont be a hypocrite my nigga

Dou Conaervatives love blacks who say ****** a thousand times a day? You're only pretend offended whenever a white person uses the word that comes out a black person's mouth 50 times a day.

I have no idea who this guy is or what he sings so I can hardly be offended.

Lookee here dipshit it is has nothing to do with his singing....neither do I know this guy nor have I ever heard of him as I do not follow country music....yet I recognize injustice and hypocrisy when I see it.

Geez where do these idiots come from and how did they wind up here.....way toooooo many of them on dis heah boid.

he was overhead by a 'neighbor' coming in from a night of drinking using the word 'niga'.

First of all all those who hyperventialated over this did not understand the context it was used in....he was referring to a black friend who was under the influence and morgan used the 'n-woid' telling his other friends to take care of this 'niga' aka to make sure he gets home o.k.

This incident reminds me of stalinist russia when neighbors and even relatives ratted on each other hoping to gain favor with authorities etc.

Not even to mention blacks affecionately call each other the n word all the time and no one bats an eyelash.

I heard that he said it to a friend. Thus is a bit extreme.

Exactly....he was referring to an inebriated friend ...urging his other friends to take care of him....make sure he got home safely...the type of thing friends when they are under the infuence say affectionately no in any mean or derogatory sense.

Someone who has black friends and or are is around a lot of blacks hear the woid 'niga' often by blacks using that or the more extreme form that rhymes with jigger.....if you around a lot of language like that it rubs off on you and you tend to talk like your friends.
Was just going to laugh and move on..but...I have to ask..do you have black friends that you..assuming you're white..use the term 'nigga' or any of its forms when referring to them or more generally? I would find that..odd.
I do have some black friends..friends spanning 50 years, in some cases. Some of them do use the terms..most do not. Despite being around many of these people for decades, I've never felt impelled to use the term 'nigga' to any of them..or to my white friends either.

When I made it clear years ago that I found Cracker and white boy offensive..they apologized, how about that?

I think like many do..that being drunk and tired allows a person's true nature to emerge..if you feel differently..well..go buy his album, I suspect he's going to need the money.
One of my best friends in high school was a black guy. I called him niga all the time and he called me a honkey all the time. But then again, back then people didn't get their panties in a wad. Over everything.

Times have changed and not for the good....and most of the blame falls directly on white pc idiots.

Lookee here dipshit it is has nothing to do with his singing....neither do I know this guy nor have I ever heard of him as I do not follow country music....yet I recognize injustice and hypocrisy when I see it.

Geez where do these idiots come from and how did they wind up here.....way toooooo many of them on dis heah boid.
This is a great financial windfall for the singer..at least in the short term..now he's the 'Trump' country singer...millions will buy his album..millions. As a form of loyalty test~

Every day we see leftists cannot allow free speech

The liberals control Country music too??

Damn!

Political Country dominates the nation....some of us have been pointing this out long time now...time everyone realizes that no one should kowtow to this fallacious ideology.

BTW it is not just liberals that have caved in on political correctness...lots of everyday people submit to it willingly and stupidly because they have been propagandized by the media.

Of course everyone understands liberals are beyond stupid...but their stupidity has infected lots of people that should know better...you see them on here.

One reason why so many threads disappear, are closed down and or moved.
I am sure you missed when I posted this story yesterday ...

You also missed when I pointed out that black country singer Mickey Guyton stood up for Morgan and said he deserved a second chance...

But morons like you were still pissed at her when she said this....

"When I read comments saying 'this is not who we are' I laugh because this is exactly who country music is. I've witnessed it for 10 gd years," Guyton tweeted on Wednesday morning (Jan. 3). "You guys should just read some of the vile comments hurled at me on a daily basis. It's a cold hard truth to face but it is the truth."

She also said "people need to be given a chance to change, including Morgan -- and hopes he sees the error in his ways ... adding that tossing someone out permanently isn't a solution."

horse crap her condescending attitude is disgusting and you must be one stoopoied muddarucker to think it is somehow something positive.

He did nothing wrong ....try and wrap your pea brain around dat nigha. hehheh

he was overhead by a 'neighbor' coming in from a night of drinking using the word 'niga'.

First of all all those who hyperventialated over this did not understand the context it was used in....he was referring to a black friend who was under the influence and morgan used the 'n-woid' telling his other friends to take care of this 'niga' aka to make sure he gets home o.k.

This incident reminds me of stalinist russia when neighbors and even relatives ratted on each other hoping to gain favor with authorities etc.

Not even to mention blacks affecionately call each other the n word all the time and no one bats an eyelash.

Exactly....he was referring to an inebriated friend ...urging his other friends to take care of him....make sure he got home safely...the type of thing friends when they are under the infuence say affectionately no in any mean or derogatory sense.
It is not the word, but how and why you say it.

Nonsense......no American should be held to account for any woid he says or how he uses it or why he uses it....all dat is covered under freedom of speech nigha.

Study up and do not come back until you have learned a thing or two.

A private business doesn't want to do business with a Yahoo. Its really none of your business.

Every day we see leftists cannot allow free speech

He is free to say whatever he wants.

You missed the whole point of this argument....everyone should be treated equally not like one group can do this and another cannot.....that infringes on the freedom of speech.

In a nutshell when you start banning certain woids pretty soon any woid can be banned. Thus freedom of speech is destroyed.

Now in this case as pointed out ...it was not only taken out of context but done so in a manner to try and destroy a man's career --this is outrageous and no petty confused arguments like you seem to be trying to put out(motivated by your bias) there has any relevance.
I second this. The only thing that I hate about what has happened is that we will never know how well Morgan's current song would've done on the radio named "Seven Summers Ago". So far, that is the only song from him that I care for. It could've been his fifth consecutive number one and now, we'll never know.

God bless you and Morgan always!!!

Holly

The Inside Edition show tonight talked about what escalated the matter of Morgan…the person who lives across the street from him not knowing how to use their phone the way that it is supposed to be used. Right me if I am wrong, but 9-1-1 can still be dialed on a phone, right? It can still be used the old way instead of the new and intrusive ways, right? I don’t have a cellular phone or whatever it is that they are named now and so any help in this area will be so very much appreciated.

God bless you and Morgan always!!!

Holly

The neighbor is a Karen and a Rat.
The age of internet doxing and scarlet letter shaming has begun, with language and thought control at the top of the left winger to do list.
George Orwell was an optimist as shit is far beyond what he imagined.

White liberals go into a self righteous frenzy of grief when they hear another white person use the word******and want to lynch them. .... :cuckoo:

And, in some eight generations since Republicans freed black Americans, banning that one particular word is really the only thing the Democrats have done for the voting block that keeps them in power....

...well, that and Dominion voting machines.

The liberals control Country music too??

Damn!

Political Country dominates the nation....some of us have been pointing this out long time now...time everyone realizes that no one should kowtow to this fallacious ideology.

BTW it is not just liberals that have caved in on political correctness...lots of everyday people submit to it willingly and stupidly because they have been propagandized by the media.

Of course everyone understands liberals are beyond stupid...but their stupidity has infected lots of people that should know better...you see them on here.

One reason why so many threads disappear, are closed down and or moved.
I am sure you missed when I posted this story yesterday ...

You also missed when I pointed out that black country singer Mickey Guyton stood up for Morgan and said he deserved a second chance...

But morons like you were still pissed at her when she said this....

"When I read comments saying 'this is not who we are' I laugh because this is exactly who country music is. I've witnessed it for 10 gd years," Guyton tweeted on Wednesday morning (Jan. 3). "You guys should just read some of the vile comments hurled at me on a daily basis. It's a cold hard truth to face but it is the truth."

She also said "people need to be given a chance to change, including Morgan -- and hopes he sees the error in his ways ... adding that tossing someone out permanently isn't a solution."

Liberalism run amok.The punishment doesn't fit the crime. Boo.

Someone who has black friends and or are is around a lot of blacks hear the woid 'niga' often by blacks using that or the more extreme form that rhymes with jigger.....if you around a lot of language like that it rubs off on you and you tend to talk like your friends.
Was just going to laugh and move on..but...I have to ask..do you have black friends that you..assuming you're white..use the term 'nigga' or any of its forms when referring to them or more generally? I would find that..odd.
I do have some black friends..friends spanning 50 years, in some cases. Some of them do use the terms..most do not. Despite being around many of these people for decades, I've never felt impelled to use the term 'nigga' to any of them..or to my white friends either.

When I made it clear years ago that I found Cracker and white boy offensive..they apologized, how about that?

I think like many do..that being drunk and tired allows a person's true nature to emerge..if you feel differently..well..go buy his album, I suspect he's going to need the money.
One of my best friends in high school was a black guy. I called him niga all the time and he called me a honkey all the time. But then again, back then people didn't get their panties in a wad. Over everything.

Cool story. :113:

Good life! Maybe you will have one someday.

Good life! Maybe you will have one someday.

My life is dope, and I do dope shit.

Forum List

Back