Country First?

Country First? Not a chance. The motto of these creeps is "I've got mine, I want more, so fuck the rest of you".
Funny how you think the Democrats are any different.
:lol:

Funny? Only the very odd - just like you - find my post funny. I coined the term, CALLOUS CONSERVATIVE on the words posted by self defined conservatives, most of whom disdain the D Party and vote for the R's (or at least defend them). I've posted this before, but it is worth posting again, anyone who earns less than 100lk per year and votes for R candidates on the local, state or national level is a fool.
Almost EVERYONE participating in this thread thinks your op is ridiculous head in the sand bullshit. So yeah perhaps your op isn't odd? I mean, it is par for the course for partisan douchbagery.

Well done numbnuts

Once again, thanks so much for sharing. Without people like you, I wouldn't have such a generous retirement.

Does anyone know what the OP is blabbering about?
From what I can gather, the OP is performing a hands on demonstration of what partisan hypocrisy looks like in message board thread setting; He's doing a really good job of it too.;)

So do you support the Republican Party because you actually believe their policies are putting our country first?
I don't support the Republican Party at all; both parties are worthless, criminal organizations; however I do find your ridiculous "Them Bad, We Good" hyper-partisan hypocrisy hilarious.

If you partisans had any brains or integrity you'd spend your time criticizing your own party in an effort to curb all the egregious excesses within it instead of engaging in the obsessive self-gratification of ignoring your own party's ENORMOUS faults and blathering on about how the "other side" is so bad. The dickheads in the Democrat Party don't put "the country first" anymore than the dickheads in GOP AND NEITHER DO PEOPLE LIKE YOU, it's all about them expanding their own power at the expense of everybody else and for the rank and file lemmings it's all about stroking your own ego with delusions of superiority.

"Forget the politicians. The politicians are put there to give you the idea you have freedom of choice. You don't. You have no choice. You have owners. They own you. They own everything. They own all the important land, they own and control the corporations that've long since bought and paid for, the senate, the congress, the state houses, the city halls, they got the judges in their back pocket, and they own all the big media companies so they control just about all of the news and the information you get to hear. They got you by the balls. They spend billions of dollars every year lobbying to get what they want. Well, we know what they want. They want more for themselves and less for everybody else. But I'll tell you what they don't want. They don't want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don't want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They're not interested in that. That doesn't help them. " -- George Carlin

From what I can gather, the OP is performing a hands on demonstration of what partisan hypocrisy looks like in message board thread setting; He's doing a really good job of it too.;)

So do you support the Republican Party because you actually believe their policies are putting our country first?
I don't support the Republican Party at all; both parties are worthless, criminal organizations; however I do find your ridiculous "Them Bad, We Good" hyper-partisan hypocrisy hilarious.

If you partisans had any brains or integrity you'd spend your time criticizing your own party in an effort to curb all the egregious excesses within it instead of engaging in the obsessive self-gratification of ignoring your own party's ENORMOUS faults and blathering on about how the "other side" is so bad. The dickheads in the Democrat Party don't put "the country first" anymore than the dickheads in GOP AND NEITHER DO PEOPLE LIKE YOU, it's all about them expanding their own power at the expense of everybody else and for the rank and file lemmings it's all about stroking your own ego with delusions of superiority.

"Forget the politicians. The politicians are put there to give you the idea you have freedom of choice. You don't. You have no choice. You have owners. They own you. They own everything. They own all the important land, they own and control the corporations that've long since bought and paid for, the senate, the congress, the state houses, the city halls, they got the judges in their back pocket, and they own all the big media companies so they control just about all of the news and the information you get to hear. They got you by the balls. They spend billions of dollars every year lobbying to get what they want. Well, we know what they want. They want more for themselves and less for everybody else. But I'll tell you what they don't want. They don't want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don't want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They're not interested in that. That doesn't help them. " -- George Carlin

I don't excuse the D's, I simply find the Republican Party of today too extreme and their antithesis, Libertarians, too lacking in common sense (pragmatism).

Anyone who agrees with these ideals expressed in the Declaration of Independence,

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it,..."

ought to think before casting a vote for the Republican running for the Senate, the H. of Rep. and the office of President, for the evidence that they do not hold the above truths as self evident, and the liberty they enjoy they reject for others.

See an example here:

Amid shouts of 'shame,' House GOP defeats gay rights measure

Country First? Not a chance. The motto of these creeps is "I've got mine, I want more, so fuck the rest of you".
Funny? Only the very odd - just like you - find my post funny (blah blah blah)
Nothing here changes the fact that its funny how you think the Democrats are any different.

I would not expect you to have an open mind or the intelligence to discern the differences between the two major parties. Others see it when they act in the manner they recently did:

Having a gun fetish, makes you a member of a minority, and even that minor oddity shouldn't make your right to own a gun denied, if you are sane, sober and have no history of violence. Most Democrats don't seek to repeal the 2nd A., they simply seek to keep guns out of the hands of those who are not sane, sober or violent.

I don't excuse the D's, I simply find the Republican Party of today too extreme and their antithesis, Libertarians, too lacking in common sense (pragmatism).

Anyone who agrees with these ideals expressed in the Declaration of Independence,

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it,..."

ought to think before casting a vote for the Republican running for the Senate, the H. of Rep. and the office of President, for the evidence that they do not hold the above truths as self evident, and the liberty they enjoy they reject for others.
Same exact thing goes for the Democrats which is why your hypocrisy is so evident, You point to the Republicans and claim they are "too extreme and their antithesis" and yet remain silent on all the egregious affronts to "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" perpetrated by the Democrats along with a back handed slap a Libertarians without apparently noticing that Libertarians aren't the ones in charge of government and haven't been for a long damn time yet have consistently advocated the very thing you claim to care about.

Let me ask you this, how's the track record for YOUR flavor of choice when it comes to partisan bullshit? Take a look around because just a tiny bit of objectivity on your part will reveal that those that share your philosophy have wrought untold misery, deprivation and destruction everywhere they've been allowed to hold any power not to mention bringing the Republic to the brink of financial ruin.

Spare me the "Country First" nonsense until you demonstrate that you actually care about the "life, liberty and pursuit of happiness" of EVERYONE that lives in it and not just the ones that happen to share your partisan tastes.

"However political parties may now and then answer popular ends, they are likely in the course of time and things, to become potent engines, by which cunning, ambitious, and unprincipled men will be enabled to subvert the power of the people and to usurp for themselves the reins of government, destroying afterwards the very engines which have lifted them to unjust dominion." -- George Washington

See an example here:

A Democrat who thinks government should provide our healthcare and thinks grown men should be allowed in bathrooms and locker rooms with little girls thinks it's the Republicans who are "too extreme."

:lmao:

Classic ...

Same exact thing goes for the Democrats which is why your hypocrisy is so evident, You point to the Republicans and claim they are "too extreme and their antithesis" and yet remain silent on all the egregious affronts to "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" perpetrated by the Democrats along with a back handed slap a Libertarians without apparently noticing that Libertarians aren't the ones in charge of government and haven't been for a long damn time yet have consistently advocated the very thing you claim to care about.

Let me ask you this, how's the track record for YOUR flavor of choice when it comes to partisan bullshit? Take a look around because just a tiny bit of objectivity on your part will reveal that those that share your philosophy have wrought untold misery, deprivation and destruction everywhere they've been allowed to hold any power not to mention bringing the Republic to the brink of financial ruin.

Spare me the "Country First" nonsense until you demonstrate that you actually care about the "life, liberty and pursuit of happiness" of EVERYONE that lives in it and not just the ones that happen to share your partisan tastes.

"However political parties may now and then answer popular ends, they are likely in the course of time and things, to become potent engines, by which cunning, ambitious, and unprincipled men will be enabled to subvert the power of the people and to usurp for themselves the reins of government, destroying afterwards the very engines which have lifted them to unjust dominion." -- George Washington

Personal attacks are the sustenance of fools, and the substance of your attack is nothing more than bias and illogic. But if being foolish make you happy, I very much support your right to enjoy being a fool. Have a nice day.

Personal attacks are the sustenance of fools, and the substance of your attack is nothing more than bias and illogic. But if being foolish make you happy, I very much support your right to enjoy being a fool. Have a nice day.

You make personal attacks all the time. Doesn't your ass just flame from the hypocrisy?

Here's the LAST message you posted, you fucking retard

I would not expect you to have an open mind or the intelligence to discern the differences between the two major parties. Others see it when they act in the manner they recently did:

Having a gun fetish, makes you a member of a minority, and even that minor oddity shouldn't make your right to own a gun denied, if you are sane, sober and have no history of violence. Most Democrats don't seek to repeal the 2nd A., they simply seek to keep guns out of the hands of those who are not sane, sober or violent.

Personal attacks are the sustenance of fools, and the substance of your attack is nothing more than bias and illogic. But if being foolish make you happy, I very much support your right to enjoy being a fool.
Yet More HYPOCRISY from the guy that claimed "Libertarians lack common sense" and tosses around slanders at Republicans like they're candy, yet turns right around and whines about "personal attacks" (awww poor lil' guy), you know what the really hilarious part about you is? you don't even realize how often you contradict yourself in your pursuit of partisan self-righteousness.

Have a nice day.
K, Thanks, Buh-Bye

See an example here:

A Democrat who thinks government should provide our healthcare and thinks grown men should be allowed in bathrooms and locker rooms with little girls thinks it's the Republicans who are "too extreme."

Classic ...

Government can and should provide for the well being of its citizens, that is obvious. The devil, of course, is in the details; "I got mine, fuck the rest of you" is an example of piss poor governance, and guised under expressions of disdain for those who suffer, claiming it is their moral failing for not being personally responsible.

It is why I coined the phrase, Callous Conservative; the phrase is a euphemism (a nice way of saying) those who lack the ability to empathise and suffer from a personality disorder, formerly known as sociopathology.

As for your Straw Man, it is what we expect from you - a thoughtless ad hominem.

See an example here:

Classic ...

Government can and should provide for the well being of its citizens, that is obvious. The devil, of course, is in the details; "I got mine, fuck the rest of you" is an example of piss poor governance, and guised under expressions of disdain for those who suffer, claiming it is their moral failing for not being personally responsible.

It is why I coined the phrase, Callous Conservative; the phrase is a euphemism (a nice way of saying) those who lack the ability to empathise and suffer from a personality disorder, formerly known as sociopathology.

As for your Straw Man, it is what we expect from you - a thoughtless ad hominem.

My wanting my charity to be my choice rather than coerced by your guns isn't "I got mine, fuck the rest of you."

My first solution for you is that you need to get off your lazy ass and work harder. I always like the thing about how my thinking money I earned is mine and you thinking money I earned is yours is ... me ... being greedy. Yeah

"Democrats shouted "Shame! Shame!," but seven Republicans switched their votes under pressure from House leaders Thursday and defeated a measure to protect gay rights.

'The final vote was 213-212 after the chaos on the House floor. That was enough to defeat an amendment by Rep. Sean Patrick Maloney, D-N.Y., aimed at upholding an executive order that bars discrimination against LGBT employees by federal contractors.

"Maloney and other Democrats were incensed. "They literally snatched discrimination from the jaws of equality," Maloney said."

Funny? Only the very odd - just like you - find my post funny (blah blah blah)
Nothing here changes the fact that its funny how you think the Democrats are any different.
I would not expect you to have an open mind or the intelligence to discern the differences between the two major parties.
That's because anyone with an open mind and even the tiniest degree of intelligence knows that the mainstream portions of both parties are nearly identical. This explains why you believe they differ.

And again : Nothing here changes the fact that its funny how you think the Democrats are any different.

Last edited:

See an example here:

Classic ...

My wanting my charity to be my choice rather than coerced by your guns isn't "I got mine, fuck the rest of you."

My first solution for you is that you need to get off your lazy ass and work harder. I always like the thing about how my thinking money I earned is mine and you thinking money I earned is yours is ... me ... being greedy. Yeah

I have no need to receive advice from you, nor do I give a damn where or to whom you give your money. If you are not a criminal, and pay your taxes, then you and I support the same 'charities', me willing, you with disdain - and I suspect the Feds get a good deal more money from me than from you.

Government can and should provide for the well being of its citizens, that is obvious.
Only to those who support state-enforced involuntary servitude and, thus, hate liberty and freedom.
Why do you hate liberty and freedom?

Liberty and freedom are the names of cruise ships and two high schools in the county where we live. The words are ideals, not absolutes, though I doubt you have the intelligence to understand such a comment.

Government can and should provide for the well being of its citizens, that is obvious.
Only to those who support state-enforced involuntary servitude and, thus, hate liberty and freedom.
Why do you hate liberty and freedom?
Liberty and freedom are the names of cruise ships and two high schools in the county where we live. The words are ideals, not absolutes, though I doubt you have the intelligence to understand such a comment.
You didn't answer the question.
No one wonders why.

I have no need to receive advice from you, nor do I give a damn where or to whom you give your money. If you are not a criminal, and pay your taxes, then you and I support the same 'charities', me willing, you with disdain - and I suspect the Feds get a good deal more money from me than from you.

Speaking of "personal attacks" ...I've heard that those which have no evidentiary basis when combined with a bit of hollow boasting are by far the most entertaining.

You're just a truly delightful mix of hypocrisy and inflated self importance, aren't ya?

"Personal attacks are the sustenance of fools" -- Wry Catcher
:popcorn:

Forum List

Back