Country artists Larry Gatlin, Larry Stewart, & Don MacLean pull out of NRA convention performances where Trump & Cruz will speak following TX shooting

Common sense. You know what that is? Something completely out of your wheel house. If a seller decides to sell to a 14 year old out of the back of his buick then the sale is made. The Seller can always claim the thought the buyer looked old enough. You know, the old booze defense that was ruled against decades ago.; There is nothing that says the buyer must even show a valid ID for the sale. The Seller is supposed to be aware of it. But it happens on a daily basis in Texas and Arizona. Texas is a hotbed of hot guns. Second goes to Arizona and 3rd goes to Indiana before they did a law change in indy. Those are facts no matter how you want to spin them. The South is going to have the lions share of the school killings in the last 10 years because you people just ain't too smart but damned are you armed.
Your personal attacks aside, there is a responsibility of the seller to verify that he/she is not selling his/her gun to a minor, felon, or anyone that seems off mentally.

How would you like to see that change?

Your personal attacks aside, there is a responsibility of the seller to verify that he/she is not selling his/her gun to a minor, felon, or anyone that seems off mentally.

How would you like to see that change?

That charge in Texas?

"If I was running for president I would say something like “the world would be better with a little less NRA and a little more NPR” and then I would win the democratic primary in a landslide"

Well, poster BB, regardless of which party, or non-party, you were running for.......if you ran on a ticket 'Of More NPR, Less NRA'.....well, you probably have my vote. In person, mailed-in, or drop-boxed......whatever. Maybe all three. ;)
And, my parents would vote for you too. They loved NPR.
Of course, they are long dead. But no matter.

Caveat: Unless DTrump endorsed you. Then I....and Pops & Mother too...would get really spooked. Then we might suspect you were one of those famed "Manchurian"-thingys that have some of our fellow forum posters all discombobulated.

---------------------------------------------------------
"BILLIONS of dollars of damage and no one was held accountable..."
Good poster 'Ridgerunner' you are embarrassingly uninformed, or misinformed, or willfully negligent, with your rhetoric. You can do better. The forum expects better.

The AP count was early (June of 2020)....there were more arrests as the summer moved along.

"AP tally: Arrests at widespread US protests hit 10,000"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Trump didn't tell anyone to break those half dozen windows."

Yupper, I could agree with good poster Muhammed.
Trump probably didn't.

I would also agree with any poster who alleged that Osama Bin Laden did not tell Mohammed Atta to fly the plane into the 93rd floor.

Yet, anyone who can fog a mirror, knows who set the events in motion.

who's ready to step up next? losing Lee Greenwood would be a big deal, but i think he's gonna stick around for the show

noHfuxR-

Has anyone ever milked more from a single song as Lee Greenwood?

Well, poster BB, regardless of which party, or non-party, you were running for.......if you ran on a ticket 'Of More NPR, Less NRA'.....well, you probably have my vote. In person, mailed-in, or drop-boxed......whatever. Maybe all three. ;)
And, my parents would vote for you too. They loved NPR.
Of course, they are long dead. But no matter.

Caveat: Unless DTrump endorsed you. Then I....and Pops & Mother too...would get really spooked. Then we might suspect you were one of those famed "Manchurian"-thingys that have some of our fellow forum posters all discombobulated.

---------------------------------------------------------

Good poster 'Ridgerunner' you are embarrassingly uninformed, or misinformed, or willfully negligent, with your rhetoric. You can do better. The forum expects better.

The AP count was early (June of 2020)....there were more arrests as the summer moved along.

"AP tally: Arrests at widespread US protests hit 10,000"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yupper, I could agree with good poster Muhammed.
Trump probably didn't.

I would also agree with any poster who alleged that Osama Bin Laden did not tell Mohammed Atta to fly the plane into the 93rd floor.

Yet, anyone who can fog a mirror, knows who set the events in motion.
Joe Biden set it in motion when he bragged that he had the largest voter fraud organization in the history of American politics.

That charge in Texas?

Texas Firearm Ownership Restrictions​

There are specific restrictions in Texas state law for criminals and mentally ill individuals. Here is the legal text:

Sec. 46.06. UNLAWFUL TRANSFER OF CERTAIN WEAPONS. (a) A person commits an offense if the person:

(1) sells, rents, leases, loans, or gives a handgun to any person knowing that the person to whom the handgun is to be delivered intends to use it unlawfully or in the commission of an unlawful act;

(2) intentionally or knowingly sells, rents, leases, or gives or offers to sell, rent, lease, or give to any child younger than 18 years of age any firearm, club, or location-restricted knife;

(3) intentionally, knowingly, or recklessly sells a firearm or ammunition for a firearm to any person who is intoxicated;

(4) knowingly sells a firearm or ammunition for a firearm to any person who has been convicted of a felony before the fifth anniversary of the later of the following dates:

(A) the person’s release from confinement following conviction of the felony; or

(B) the person’s release from supervision under community supervision, parole, or mandatory supervision following conviction of the felony;

(5) sells, rents, leases, loans, or gives a handgun to any person knowing that an active protective order is directed to the person to whom the handgun is to be delivered; or

(6) knowingly purchases, rents, leases, or receives as a loan or gift from another a handgun while an active protective order is directed to the actor.

Already there.

If I was running for president I would say something like “the world would be better with a little less NRA and a little more NPR” and then I would win the democratic primary in a landslide
You have the emotional maturity of a 10 year old.

Forum List

Back