Countries around the world are closing borders, Trump is attacked for wanting to do the same.

Eaglewings

Platinum Member
Aug 9, 2012
San Francisco Bay Area
It is just crazy to see so many attacking Trump, while countries around the world are closing their borders, or paying the refugee's to leave their country.
Trump is not that far off with what other Countries are concerned about.

Norway 'paying' asylum seekers to return home as refugee crisis continues

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...home-as-refugee-crisis-continues-a6763496.html

Europe’s Migrant Crisis Puts Open Borders at Risk
Weekend summit lays bare tension among countries along Balkan migrant trail

Europe’s Migrant Crisis Puts Open Borders at Risk

Chilling message from menacing migrants who demand ‘open borders or die’ at checkpoint

MIGRANTS attempting to march across Europe have been waving placards saying ‘open or die’ after being stopped by closed borders and barbed wire.

Chilling message from menacing migrants who demand ‘open borders or die’ at checkpoint

The Latest: Sweden says border control will prevent people from staying in country illegally
More than 770,000 people have arrived in the EU by sea so far this year overwhelming border authorities and receptions centers.
The Latest: Sweden says border control will prevent people from staying in country illegally

Refugee crisis: Pressure grows along the migrant trail to close Europe's open borders
Hungary has already shown it is not afraid to shut its borders, using razor wire and handing out long prison sentences to those who cross

Migrant crisis: Hungary closes border with Croatia
Migrant crisis: Hungary closes border with Croatia - BBC News

Austria plans to close border as refugee crisis grows

Austria plans to close border as refugee crisis grows

Germany's decision to close its borders to refugees, albeit temporarily, appears to be a surprising

European migrant crisis: Why Germany reinstated border controls

Pay-to-go programs present a set of complicated tradeoffs for both migrants and host countries.

Pay to Go: Countries Offer Cash to Immigrants Willing to Pack Their Bags

Last edited:
SHHHH!!!

This is supposed to be about Trump and his comments!

The far left media dedicated a lot of free advertisement for Trump today..

Then again after today you would never know that there was a terror attack in this country..

I had to laugh. It was just a couple of weeks ago the EU had this big meeting with all the African leaders asking them to please take back their citizens and Merkel et al were going to give them big $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ to do so.

I have to look up the article. One African leader basically told Merkel "are you freaking nuts? you want us to take back people who have no documentation?no way Angie baby".

Merkel's let all these undocumented "economic" refugees in who are running to Germany and Sweden for their benefit packages. Freaking moron.

:lol:

Here's one of the articles that's out there. The fact they don't want these people back cracks me up. EU is stuck with them now.

Migrant summit in chaos as African countries REFUSE to take back Europe's failed asylum seekers
  • European Union offered more than £1billion in aid to African counterparts
  • In return, Africa would have to take back thousands of illegal migrants
  • But the controversial deal was rejected at a summit in Valletta, Malta
African countries REFUSE to take back Europe's failed asylum seekers

I had to laugh. It was just a couple of weeks ago the EU had this big meeting with all the African leaders asking them to please take back their citizens and Merkel et al were going to give them big $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ to do so.

I have to look up the article. One African leader basically told Merkel "are you freaking nuts? you want us to take back people who have no documentation?no way Angie baby".

Merkel's let all these undocumented "economic" refugees in who are running to Germany and Sweden for their benefit packages. Freaking moron.

:lol:

Yup and Europe's citizens are already screaming about how much their taxpayers are paying for the care of these refugees.

Those Syrians dumbass is letting into the US will cost we taxpayers 6.5 Billion dollars. Such a deal for America. Not to mention how many terrorists will be among the unvetted.

Don't know bout you but I can hardly wait to see the backside of that moron and his posse of idiots. Hope we have a country left to save when he's gone. Good God. Could the man be any more of a moron???

Trump said ALL Muslims . He didn't just say Syrians or refugees .

Many of those places you mentioned have already taken in thousands of refugees .

Trump said ALL Muslims . He didn't just say Syrians or refugees .

Many of those places you mentioned have already taken in thousands of refugees .

Yes they have and are beginning to regret taking them.

They have finally figured out what it will cost them to take in refugee's. European taxpayers are already screaming bloody murder as will American taxpayers when they get the 6.5 billion dollar bill.

Not to mention that no one will know how many of these refugees are terrorists.

I guess you guys didn't get the memo that American Exceptionalism kinda sorta means we lead by promoting our values, not by following some other asshole's values from some other country.

Well values don't do you much good when some jihadist scumbag kills you.

The British newspaper the Express noted a few days ago that "many" EU leaders have been calling for **ending** the EU's refugee program--at least temporarily. My, my. Are they all bigots who are afraid of widows and orphans too?

Three mosques shut down in anti-terror raids as officers seize 330 war weapons
There must not be a political campaign going on over there right now...we don't hear the words bigot coming from Europe except to ban Trump...its all political nonsense.
In the wake of last month's attacks in Paris, many European leaders have called for the suspension of the continent's refugee program.
Some EU leaders have also started to question the Schengen Agreement, which allows the EU's 400million residents and many non-EU nationals to travel freely across the continent, without the need to show any ID or wait in long queues whenever they cross a border.

Forum List

Back