Counsellors are on hand and ready to take your calls.

So what you are saying is you are an authoritarian against democracy?

The vote was a vote set up by the Democratically elected govt of the UK that was not a binding vote. Everyone with half a brain knew it wasn't binding. Everyone with half a brain knew the UK govt would have to vote on this.

They voted because they WANTED the UK govt to have MORE POWERS, and not they're pissed because the UK govt has to vote on something. WTF?

You can't deal with people like this.

The vote was a vote set up by the Democratically elected govt of the UK that was not a binding vote. Everyone with half a brain knew it wasn't binding. Everyone with half a brain knew the UK govt would have to vote on this.

They voted because they WANTED the UK govt to have MORE POWERS, and not they're pissed because the UK govt has to vote on something. WTF?

Pretending again, I see. Why do libs have to pretend to know something about an issue they know nothing about?

I heard this back when the vote very first happened, then nothing more so I figured it was a "rumor."
How is Parliament situated? Will they allow the Brexit to continue?
The majority of MPs voted remain. But I doubt that they would flat out block brexit as that would not be acceptable. The smart money would be pushing the government for assurances on the terms. if they ditched the closed borders they would get access to the markets that are so important.
Ironically the pound rallied today on news of the courts ruling.

Pretending again, I see. Why do libs have to pretend to know something about an issue they know nothing about?

Why do right-wing fascist/racists have to open their big fat mouths?

Why do lying shills like you exist?

I think it's more democrats against mob rule.
Its comical. Nobody is seizing the national TV station and closing the airports. The whole sorry episode was about restoring the authority of parliament, obviously this can only happen after parliament has been sidelined by the fanatics.

Why do mothers give birth to fascist assholes like you?

Many people voted, and didn't know what they were actually voting for. It's shocking.

Then that was their fault, but everyone I spoke to knew exactly what was at stake and voted out. It seems that now the shit has hit the fan in Europe they are glad they did.

But to clarify what happened in the high court the Judges said that the government could not impose royal prerogerative in pushing through article 50. It seems that it has gone to a higher court for clarification, the European court of Justice as we are still under the mantle of the E.U. and it has to be decided by non UK courts

Why do mothers give birth to fascist assholes like you?
Leave my fucking whore mother out of this.

Forum List

Back