Coulter unloads on Trump: "Disloyal actual retard"

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
Holy crap, it's always fun to watch the nutters turn on each other. Ann Coulter, desperate for relevancy and almost as desperate as Trump for approval, let Trump have it yesterday: Ann Coulter Turns on ‘Disloyal Actual Retard’ Trump in Twitter Rant

From the linked article:

Ann Coulter went on an early Sunday morning Twitter tear, calling President Donald Trump “the most disloyal actual retard that has ever set foot in the Oval Office.”

The far-right media pundit and former Trump defender was triggered by the president’s Friday tweet in which he called for Alabama voters to “not trust Jeff Sessions” and instead put their support behind Sessions’ Republican Senate seat challenger, football coach Tommy Tuberville.

“3 years ago, after Jeff Sessions recused himself, the Fraudulent Mueller Scam began. Alabama, do not trust Jeff Sessions. He let our Country down. That’s why I endorsed Coach Tommy Tuberville (@TTuberville), the true supporter of our #MAGA agenda!,” Trump tweeted.

And that set off Coulter, who called Trump a “moron,” “retard” and “lout,” who was incapable of “pretending to be” a “decent, compassionate human being.”

51uUTzfYwPL._SL300_.jpg

I put Ann right up there for inspirational female leaders of America of all time.. actually she might be number one, modern day Rosa Paris, she’s helping the black
Community much more then Rosa.. I’ll probably put the press secretary in third place

Holy crap, it's always fun to watch the nutters turn on each other. Ann Coulter, desperate for relevancy and almost as desperate as Trump for approval, let Trump have it yesterday: Ann Coulter Turns on ‘Disloyal Actual Retard’ Trump in Twitter Rant

From the linked article:

Ann Coulter went on an early Sunday morning Twitter tear, calling President Donald Trump “the most disloyal actual retard that has ever set foot in the Oval Office.”

The far-right media pundit and former Trump defender was triggered by the president’s Friday tweet in which he called for Alabama voters to “not trust Jeff Sessions” and instead put their support behind Sessions’ Republican Senate seat challenger, football coach Tommy Tuberville.

“3 years ago, after Jeff Sessions recused himself, the Fraudulent Mueller Scam began. Alabama, do not trust Jeff Sessions. He let our Country down. That’s why I endorsed Coach Tommy Tuberville (@TTuberville), the true supporter of our #MAGA agenda!,” Trump tweeted.

And that set off Coulter, who called Trump a “moron,” “retard” and “lout,” who was incapable of “pretending to be” a “decent, compassionate human being.”

51uUTzfYwPL._SL300_.jpg

She's a self serving rat and it's rich to hear her talk about someone lacking compassion.

Sessions was weak and unconcerned about the impact his recusal would have on the entire planet. Trump has a right to be angry and voice his opinion. Like Romney, he is running in the only place he might win. Unlike Romney, Trump is outspoken against him, not wanting to have to trust him with anything ever again.

Last edited:

From the linked article:

51uUTzfYwPL._SL300_.jpg

She's a self serving rat and it's rich to hear her talk about someone lacking compassion.

Sessions was weak and unconcerned about the impact his recusal would have on the entire planet. Trump has a right to be angry and voice his opinion. Like Romney, he is running in the only place he might win. Unlike Romney, Trump is outspoken against him, not wanting to have to trust him against with anything.
We all have the right to voice our opinion. The question, obviously, is the way we voice it. Trump voices his like an angry, petulant, spoiled 12 year old boy. And his fans either dishonestly ignore that part, or they don't see it because that's normal for them.

Coulter is pretty much the same way, which is why this is so amusing.

I put Ann right up there for inspirational female leaders of America of all time.. actually she might be number one, modern day Rosa Paris, she’s helping the black
Community much more then Rosa.. I’ll probably put the press secretary in third place
It's inspiring that a transsexual can get such high praise from someone like you.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
I get what she’s doing! She’s trying to bring attention to tommy Tuberville’s staff which is looking like a a obama
Administration lol .. trump wake up stop
Supporting tommy!

Forum List

Back