could ya subscribe to mrbeast?

Real progressives like those you listed are hated just as much as right wingers by corporate and social media. They are regularly attacked by the D Party and their friends in government and media.

Look what they did to Joe Rogan for merely stating he took ivermectin and then exposing CNN for their lies. A liberal friend of mine just told me the other day that Rogan should be in prison. What??? She watches prodigious amounts of CNN. So, she knows exactly nothing. I told her Rogan’s political beliefs are on the left. She thought he was a Trumper/radical right winger. Of course, she’s never listened to him. Lol.

I think this summarizes the thinking of many liberals….
Liberals are so strange. Why are they mad at tucker Carlson for giving a platform to Jimmy Dore? You will win the lottery before you will find an anti-war, anti-imperial voice in the liberal controlled corporate media. The issue is what happened to liberalism. One word - Obamaism.
Agreed.

bones doesn't really do much critical thinking. That is why when Marion asked, oh yeah, name a few folks on the left that have been censored. . . she names one and then was like. . .

iu

:auiqs.jpg:

You're technically right, but so was that dude -- what's his name? The Baldwin guy.

And he actually killed somebody.

I hate looking at Corbett, although I love listening to his videos.

He reminds me visually of that Yuval Noah What-the-fuck-ever, who ought not to exist on the planet.

Those video topics are eleven years old, and six years old respectively. When he did them, he was working with Sibel Edmonds, who was running a site called, "Boiling Frogs Post."

She had left the FBI, and had been a translator out in the middle-east, mostly Turkey and Saudi Arabia. She was a 911 whistle blower, most folks have not heard of. She knew something things about a Gladio Type operation, and P-tech industries subcontracting to much of our federal government and, I believe the airlines. That is a long time ago now, so that information in my head is sort of fuzzy now.

Anyway. . . A lot of those old videos, are just that, only in video format, and do, unfortunately, have some visual media component to them sometimes. I have been listening and watching them for well over a decade, long before I ever knew who this. . . Yuval Noah Harari ever was.

But, to that point, I DO listen to them, far, FAR more than I watch them, since about, I don't know, around 2019? Well, at least since I start posting the New World Next Week Episodes, (the Stay Informed link in my signature,) in June of 2019, you were able to listen to most of that stuff as podcasts if you clicked through to the site. I do most of the time when I am cooking, doing the dishes, housework, etc.

Example, most recent podcast on Voluntarism;

Forum List

Back