Could Trumps court take us back to the 60’s where we belong?

To a time when Americans were likeminded, when we all spoke the same language, when we put God, family and family values first, when a moral order was the law of the land, when children in classrooms spoke openly and proudly about their relationship with God instead of their sexual preferences and pronouns, when foreign invaders were treated like criminals and not assets to America?

Those were great times. Too bad we didn't know that people would throw those days away.

Well, "originalism" means the way it was when it was considered and decided upon.
Muzzle loaders, and their like, was the 'original' weapon that they need model their Constitutional framework upon.

Lest...what is 'originalism'?
so, does that also cover the First?

Freedom of Speech, etc?

Those were great times. Too bad we didn't know that people would throw those days away.
When we went to my wife's 50th high school reunion ('65) we sat a table with one of her teachers. He was in his 80s. He said the best time to be a teacher was back then. The kids were great, optimistic, cared about learning, patriotic and had good values for the most part.

Quite a contrast compared to now.

is that your example of Freedom of speech?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If the metaphor confused...well, that's regrettable.

So let's do this one for you: 'Your Facebook page is different than a gun.'.

When we went to my wife's 50th high school reunion ('65) we sat a table with one of her teachers. He was in his 80s. He said the best time to be a teacher was back then. The kids were great, optimistic, cared about learning, patriotic and had good values for the most part.

Quite a contrast compared to now.

Tell me about it. I went to a private high school and we could smoke cigarettes and cuss in class, dress as we wanted and come and go as we pleased. It's a wonder any of us actually got an education much less graduated! :71:

Well, you have to admit, the jihadis are getting some victories.
Don’t “jihadis” oppose freedom of speech, wouldn’t they force people to take medicine they don’t want, wouldn’t they stand against constitutional rights? So who are these “jihadis” you speak of?

Me thinks you watch too much Andy of Mayberry. Most people in early 60s didn't even have air conditioning, TVs took a minute for the tubes to warm up, just to get a mediocre picture on 3 channels, everybody had a kid in their class with braces due to polio, people liked the Democrat President so well, he got shot in Dallas, oh, yeah man, it was a wonderful peaceful time, yeah right. You can keep the 60s. Been there. Done that.
Me thinks you watch way too much Modern Family…. In the 60s were people likeminded with their neighbors, were strangers able to converse in line at the grocery store because we all spoke English, were Christians able to speak proudly of their faith, could men become women by proclamation, was Americas middle class thriving, were blue collar trade professions shit jobs for foreigners, were people who shit on our sovereignty given sanctuary, did we force core Americans to fund healthcare for illegal invaders, were our children taught that faggotry and chicks with dicks were normal in our public schools, were the wealthy and productive vilified by degenerates?

To a time when Americans were likeminded, when we all spoke the same language, when we put God, family and family values first, when a moral order was the law of the land, when children in classrooms spoke openly and proudly about their relationship with God instead of their sexual preferences and pronouns, when foreign invaders were treated like criminals and not assets to America?
All good core Americans owe Trump a big THANKS, not for this ruling on Roe but for what’s to come from this court over the next several decades.
Back to the 60’s we come!
jdjdjsnnsnsnnss.jpeg

Hercules ain't exactly wrong ...one of many factors but take a wild guess who has been the number one target of the left for the longest time .......that's right ...you great white father

ajksjsmammsmamamsm.jpeg

Poison is in your processed food and Everytown in the USA lines up around thier drive thrus

Me thinks you watch way too much Modern Family…. In the 60s were people likeminded with their neighbors, were strangers able to converse in line at the grocery store because we all spoke English, were Christians able to speak proudly of their faith, could men become women by proclamation, was Americas middle class thriving, were blue collar trade professions shit jobs for foreigners, were people who shit on our sovereignty given sanctuary, did we force core Americans to fund healthcare for illegal invaders, were our children taught that faggotry and chicks with dicks were normal in our public schools, were the wealthy and productive vilified by degenerates?
We still can here. You must live in one of the bee hive cities. Speaking of their faith out in public was not as big a deal here as you softly remember. It was mostly the parents, grandparents on Sunday afternoons or with other church goes. Mine did not proselytize much. Methodists just quietly kept their faith, for the most part. Granted, I remember none of that men becoming women or vice versa thing. I was too young to remember the trade professionals and shit jobs for foreigners stuff you fondly remember. We didn't even have much healthcare force for American people. It was not until high school career day before I saw an effeminate semi cross dresser in person on stage as introductions made. He lasted about thirty seconds before the principal came out, said there had been a mistake and his counsel of students would not be required, instructing him to leave campus, with much laughter and cat call as he left the stage. The beautician minded female students ended up hearing from the fat old lady that owned the beauty shop across the block and down from the school, instead. She could do a beehive hairdo with the best of them, a style that had been out of style for 10 years even then.

Thanks for sharing your very insignificant opinion.
I guess you missed this.

Or ignored it due to the empirical evidence many of you folks are indeed deplorable. I prefer the word despicable but both convey an accurate message.

I guess you missed this.

Or ignored it due to the empirical evidence many of you folks are indeed deplorable. I prefer the word despicable but both convey an accurate message.
So we're deplorable and PROUD. Suck it.

Sorry to rob you of your victory.

Not.

New Topics

Forum List

Back