Could Trump have won if he wasn't a racist?

R

rdean

If he didn't say Mexicans are rapists and all the other racist things he said, would he had still been elected.

If he didn't say Mexicans are rapists and all the other racist things he said, would he had still been elected.

Stop lying. Trump is not a racist. And his Hispanic voters didn't buy into the lie. His Haitian voters didn't buy into the lie. His Hindu supporters didn't buy into the lie.

Trump's Cuban and South American supporters in Florida were awesome. Ditto the Haitians. Ditto Hindus for Trump which mobilized like crazy for the election. Over 25,000 moved heavy to vote in many states.

I'm thinking rdean with all my heart here that you really need to ask your therapist to up the voltage.

:)

Doubtful. He said what the deplorables wanted to hear, that life IS miserable and that it IS someone else's fault. He gave them what they were hungry for.

Doubtful. He said what the deplorables wanted to hear, that life IS miserable and that it IS someone else's fault. He gave them what they were hungry for.

That sounds like every civil rights leader out there.

Absolutely not, the alt-right provided valuable support in his information war.

Well let me ask you had Trump been democratic whore and the nominee for your party would you be selling your ass on the corner to get him elected like you did with Hillary Clinton!?!

Also had Hillary Clinton been Republican would have called Bill Clinton a whore like you called Melania Trump!?!

Finally, you do know you're a partisan whore from hell, right!?!

He didn't say that. He said there are too many Mexican Illegals committing heinous crimes in our country. And he was absolutely Spot On. It is time to secure our border and end Illegal Immigration. That's why he's in there. The People want it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back