Could Trump Actually Deport 11 Million People?

In a word, Y-E-S

Trump Isn’t Bluffing, He’ll Deport 11 Million People

"Legally, there’s nothing to it.

"Trump doesn’t need an act of Congress.

"He doesn’t even have to sign an executive order.

"All he’ll have to do to set this outrage in motion is pick up the phone and tell the head of Immigration and Customs Enforcement to do his or her job: enforce the law.

"Camps cost money. So do more agents. No problem.

"President Trump can shift his budget priorities in favor of ICE.

"He’s already said he would triple ICE’s enforcement division from 5,000 to 15,000 officers.

"The FBI would have to pitch in."

Sure, the optics of the biggest forced population movement since Stalin would present problems, and it isn't too likely countries of origin would be thrilled about receiving millions of bitter, unemployed new arrivals, but could Trump actually deliver on his promise?

What happens to his administration if he can't?

Where do you think Trump will get the money? Will he make the illegal immigrants pay for it? :lol:

Congress isn't going to give ANY President an unlimited budget.

It sounds like Trump wants to start a trade war with China and all the other countries that take our jobs. That will wreck our economy in several ways. Prices for many things we buy will go through the roof. Gasoline will go up drastically as the OPEC countries start turning off the oil supply. Inflation forced by Trump will be out of control. Even within our own country the Fed could raise the rates and Trump can do NOTHING about it. He claims he can reduce the national debt. He can't do that if our economy is in an induced crisis.

I am betting you admire how he treats women and how he uses the legal system to stiff people he owes money to with "strategic bankruptcies" oh yeah I bet you admire that...and of course how he bull shits cynically about building a wall...I bet you thought he meant that LOL turns out it was a suggestion only lol...then there is the sheer weirdness of pretending he is someone else admitting he did that 25 years ago then without blinking an eye denying it again in 2016...not too stable ... LOl who is this John Miller eh LOl
According to the the vast majority of women who have worked with Trump, he is a gentleman. Of course, since he is running againdst a Democrat for PResident you nitwits think he is a monster, but everyone today knows that Democrats are morons, so its no big deal.

And Trump has never filed for a bankruptcy, dude.

"No one has to deport illegals. This was proved when Arizona passed a law - before it ever went into effect. They announced it, they passed it, they declared they meant it, and they declared they would enforce it...and illegals flooded out of the state....BEFORE it ever went into effect."

Still posting the same old made up bullshit, I see, Easy, without links, because you heard it on AM radio once while driving through Dogtrot, Missouri....
I actually LIVED it, VAL. I WATCHED it and followed it in the news, I read about it in newspapers and in magazine articles. Dumbasses like you think if it isn't on the internet it didn't happen, as if everything on the internet is true.

Life is actually happening right now away from your computer / smart phone. If you really want to educate yourself go live life and experience some of it yourself.

And if you really want research on it get off your ass and learn how to use 'google'. Don't sit there and demand someone spoon-feeds your lazy ass. I have no problem leaving you fat, dumb, and lazy - if you don't care enough to make an effort I sure don't have a reason to?!

Thanks for demonstrating the 'lack of desire' I was talking about.

Easy, I live in Arizona. in fact, I live withing 30 miles of the Mexican boarder, and there was NO migration of illegals out of Arizona because of the law that AZ passed, which was quickly squashed by the feds as being out of the state jurisdiction.
There was NO migration, huh, VAL? REALLY?!

Www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/politics/item/3249-illegals-flee-arizona-but-where-are-they-going

"The three major broadcast networks have ALL run dramatic stories proclaiming the great harm that will be done to small businesses in the wake of the enforcement of S.B. 1070, the new anti-immigration statute that is set to go into effect on July 29.

Particularly alarmist was the piece ran on ABC’s World News on Sunday. The correspondent wailed and the chorus chanted woe as one after another small business owner (alleged) predicted their imminent financial ruin as their most loyal customer base was washed away by the pounding tide of immigration enforcement.

One of the merchants featured in the ABC story was described as being distraught “about the quiet EXODUS — immigrant families already LEAVING THE STATE IN DROVES."

3 major news networks reported the story VAL says never happened...

Illegals leaving the state "IN DROVES"...but VAL never saw a thing, never happened.....

That's because VAL is either an ignorant dumbass or a liar. Which is it, VAL?

---------

"S.B. 1070 is scheduled to go into full operational effect on Thursday. The EGRESS OF ILLEGALS FROM ARIZONA, as well as their ingress into American sanctuary cities should be of interest to all legal residents of the United States."

It SHOULD have been....but somehow liberals like VAL completely 'missed' the whole thing.....

Feel free to apologize for calling me a liar any time...pardon me if I don't hold my breath waiting for that to happen.

OH! it says so in the New American! I guess that I got a little distracted when reading their section asking for donations! Well, If the New American says that Illegals are fleeing AZ because of a law that has been voided as not being within the state' jurisdiction, who am I to deny it? I am sure that you know a whole lot more than I do, wherever the hell you live. I just get by on the local news from Tucson and Phoenix, As near as I can tell, they are in a state of pure hysteria because of the illegal immigrants who are here! (Or, is the entire crisis over, and AZ no longer has an illegal immigrant problem? Your choice, which is true? No, let me guess. All the illegal immigrants fled, and now they are back again, right?)

You are a hoot, Easy!

Last edited:
OH! it says so in the New American! I guess that I got a little distracted reading their section asking for donations! Well, If the New American says that Illegals are fleeing AZ because of a law that has been voided as not being within the state' jurisdiction, who am I to deny it? I am sure that you know a whole lot more than I do, wherever the hell you live. I just get by on the local news from Tucson and Phoenix, As as near as I can tell, they are in a state of pure hysteria because of the illegal immigrants who are here! (Or, is the entire crisis over, and AZ no longer has an illegal immigrant problem? Your choice, which is true? No, let me guess. All the illegal immigrants fled, and now they are back again, right?)
Well, when you cannot refute the facts, go for mockery, I guess.

Are you nuts? No one gets past the IRS. The feds couldn't get Capone but even he couldn't get past the IRS.
How is that going to happen when the labor black market uses open fraud to register with the IRS and the IRS wont even investigate?

Each year, the IRS sends out billions in checks for fraudulent returns. The IRS knows that illegals are filing, but they don't care. They don't question returns from illegals when they claim 12 kids. They couldn't begin to investigate because so many illegals use fake or stolen identities and fake addresses. So, the rule seems to be send the checks and maybe ask questions later. It's citizens who make a good living that will be scrutinized year after year.

They got Capone for taxes. They got Willie Nelson and many others for tax evasion, but they leave Al Sharpton alone. Selective enforcement of laws.

For the last 7 years, they've preferred to target conservative groups. They don't have time for frauds when they can pick on political enemies.

Where do you think Trump will get the money? Will he make the illegal immigrants pay for it? :lol:

It sounds like Trump wants to start a trade war with China and all the other countries that take our jobs. That will wreck our economy in several ways. Prices for many things we buy will go through the roof. Gasoline will go up drastically as the OPEC countries start turning off the oil supply. Inflation forced by Trump will be out of control. Even within our own country the Fed could raise the rates and Trump can do NOTHING about it. He claims he can reduce the national debt. He can't do that if our economy is in an induced crisis.

The economy sucks now. Unemployment is high. Prices are already up. We could drill our own oil instead of being at the mercy of OPEC. Or build the pipeline already. We should stop buying the shit from China anyway. It's cheap crap and the pet food poisons our cats and dogs. I think they still try to sneak in toys with lead paint. At least we should demand better quality if we buy from them.

Our jobs are going to countries where there is cheap labor, lower taxes and more reasonable regulations. Somehow, the left thinks the solution is increasing the price of labor here by raising the minimum, raising taxes and regulating the shit out of companies. Then they wonder why companies open factories in other countries. Even as more citizens became unemployed and couldn't find another job, the administration encouraged more illegal aliens to come and take what's left. Then they pretend it's the greedy private sector that fucked things up.

The economy sucks now. Unemployment is high. Prices are already up. We could drill our own oil instead of being at the mercy of OPEC. Or build the pipeline already. We should stop buying the shit from China anyway. It's cheap crap and the pet food poisons our cats and dogs. I think they still try to sneak in toys with lead paint. At least we should demand better quality if we buy from them.

Our jobs are going to countries where there is cheap labor, lower taxes and more reasonable regulations. Somehow, the left thinks the solution is increasing the price of labor here by raising the minimum, raising taxes and regulating the shit out of companies. Then they wonder why companies open factories in other countries. Even as more citizens became unemployed and couldn't find another job, the administration encouraged more illegal aliens to come and take what's left. Then they pretend it's the greedy private sector that fucked things up.

I'm sorry. You think like a 5 year old.

The problem is that a mature person knows that Walmart wouldn't exist if petty greedy Americans stopped buying stuff there and started to demand only products made in America, It's really THAT simple.If you want America to have great jobs for everyone buy American and stop subverting American jobs by nickle and diming our country. I've never bought a damned thing in Walmart and do just fine. If my fellow Americans did the same Walmart and it's Chinese suppliers would be the ones looking for jobs.

If you admit you purchase ANYTHING at a Walmart I don't want to see your hypocritical bullshit on this MB crying about jobs.

Are you nuts? No one gets past the IRS. The feds couldn't get Capone but even he couldn't get past the IRS.
How is that going to happen when the labor black market uses open fraud to register with the IRS and the IRS wont even investigate?
The point is about will. If anyone is truly serious about enforcing immigration law then the IRS would be the most effective tool. If they aren't committed to enforcing immigration law or any law then no method matters.

Each year, the IRS sends out billions in checks for fraudulent returns. The IRS knows that illegals are filing, but they don't care. They don't question returns from illegals when they claim 12 kids. They couldn't begin to investigate because so many illegals use fake or stolen identities and fake addresses. So, the rule seems to be send the checks and maybe ask questions later. It's citizens who make a good living that will be scrutinized year after year.

They got Capone for taxes. They got Willie Nelson and many others for tax evasion, but they leave Al Sharpton alone. Selective enforcement of laws.

For the last 7 years, they've preferred to target conservative groups. They don't have time for frauds when they can pick on political enemies.
You just made my point about will. Whenever they want to they can.

In a word, Y-E-S

"All he’ll have to do to set this outrage in motion is pick up the phone and tell the head of Immigration and Customs Enforcement to do his or her job: enforce the law.

"He’s already said he would triple ICE’s enforcement division from 5,000 to 15,000 officers.

Sure, the optics of the biggest forced population movement since Stalin would present problems, and it isn't too likely countries of origin would be thrilled about receiving millions of bitter, unemployed new arrivals, but could Trump actually deliver on his promise?

Well, history proves it can be done. But Trump would need something like the Gestapo/SS/NKVD, a dedicated rail system and plenty of concentration camps/gulags to make it work.

And 15,000 ICE agents isn't nearly yuuuge enough, maybe 1,500,000 would do the trick

Then there's the problem of all the liberal/gay/commie traitors who would oppose his policies to make 'murica great again, hold demonstrations and hide illegals in their homes. They will have to be dealt with too so that would require even more security forces....

And it will all be financed with tax cuts.....

:spinner:

I am betting you admire how he treats women and how he uses the legal system to stiff people he owes money to with "strategic bankruptcies" oh yeah I bet you admire that...and of course how he bull shits cynically about building a wall...I bet you thought he meant that LOL turns out it was a suggestion only lol...then there is the sheer weirdness of pretending he is someone else admitting he did that 25 years ago then without blinking an eye denying it again in 2016...not too stable ... LOl who is this John Miller eh LOl
According to the the vast majority of women who have worked with Trump, he is a gentleman. Of course, since he is running againdst a Democrat for PResident you nitwits think he is a monster, but everyone today knows that Democrats are morons, so its no big deal.

:rofl: seek help!

The problem is that a mature person knows that Walmart wouldn't exist if petty greedy Americans stopped buying stuff there and started to demand only products made in America, It's really THAT simple.If you want America to have great jobs for everyone buy American and stop subverting American jobs by nickle and diming our country. I've never bought a damned thing in Walmart and do just fine. If my fellow Americans did the same Walmart and it's Chinese suppliers would be the ones looking for jobs.

If you admit you purchase ANYTHING at a Walmart I don't want to see your hypocritical bullshit on this MB crying about jobs.

Well, paint me a hypocrit then. My wife buys groceries there every week. Dont buy much else because it is cheaply made crap.

In a word, Y-E-S

Well, history proves it can be done. But Trump would need something like the Gestapo/SS/NKVD, a dedicated rail system and plenty of concentration camps/gulags to make it work.

And 15,000 ICE agents isn't nearly yuuuge enough, maybe 1,500,000 would do the trick

Then there's the problem of all the liberal/gay/commie traitors who would oppose his policies to make 'murica great again, hold demonstrations and hide illegals in their homes. They will have to be dealt with too so that would require even more security forces....

And it will all be financed with tax cuts.....

:spinner:

No, none of that is required.

All he has to do is enforce the laws currently on the books, build a good wall from sea to shining sea and focus on punishing the business owners that exploit the black market labor.

*POOF*

The illegals will self-deport.

According to the the vast majority of women who have worked with Trump, he is a gentleman. Of course, since he is running against a Democrat for President you nitwits think he is a monster, but everyone today knows that Democrats are morons, so its no big deal.

Lol, what did I write that got you laughing so hard?

You do realize that chapter 11 debt restructuring is not a bankruptcy, right? Trump has doen 4 of those with no bankruptcies. Only idiots and journalists think a debt restructuring is a bankruptcy. I have restructured my debts twice in my life, without need to go chapter 11, but its basically the same thing but chapter 11's require lawyers, lol.

According to the the vast majority of women who have worked with Trump, he is a gentleman. Of course, since he is running against a Democrat for President you nitwits think he is a monster, but everyone today knows that Democrats are morons, so its no big deal.

Lol, what did I write that got you laughing so hard?

You do realize that chapter 11 debt restructuring is not a bankruptcy, right? Trump has doen 4 of those with no bankruptcies. Only idiots and journalists think a debt restructuring is a bankruptcy. I have restructured my debts twice in my life, without need to go chapter 11, but its basically the same thing but chapter 11's require lawyers, lol.
it is called Chapter 11 BANKRUPTCY

Chapter 11 bankruptcy reorganization: what is it and how does it work
www.moranlaw.net/chapter11.htm
Chapter 11 bankruptcy is a form of bankruptcy reorganization available to individuals, corporations and partnerships. It has no limits on the amount of debt, as Chapter 13 does. It is the usual choice for large businesses seeking to restructure their debt.

"No one has to deport illegals. This was proved when Arizona passed a law - before it ever went into effect. They announced it, they passed it, they declared they meant it, and they declared they would enforce it...and illegals flooded out of the state....BEFORE it ever went into effect."

Still posting the same old made up bullshit, I see, Easy, without links, because you heard it on AM radio once while driving through Dogtrot, Missouri....
I actually LIVED it, VAL. I WATCHED it and followed it in the news, I read about it in newspapers and in magazine articles. Dumbasses like you think if it isn't on the internet it didn't happen, as if everything on the internet is true.

Life is actually happening right now away from your computer / smart phone. If you really want to educate yourself go live life and experience some of it yourself.

And if you really want research on it get off your ass and learn how to use 'google'. Don't sit there and demand someone spoon-feeds your lazy ass. I have no problem leaving you fat, dumb, and lazy - if you don't care enough to make an effort I sure don't have a reason to?!

Thanks for demonstrating the 'lack of desire' I was talking about.

Easy, I live in Arizona. in fact, I live withing 30 miles of the Mexican boarder, and there was NO migration of illegals out of Arizona because of the law that AZ passed, which was quickly squashed by the feds as being out of the state jurisdiction.
There was NO migration, huh, VAL? REALLY?!

Www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/politics/item/3249-illegals-flee-arizona-but-where-are-they-going

"The three major broadcast networks have ALL run dramatic stories proclaiming the great harm that will be done to small businesses in the wake of the enforcement of S.B. 1070, the new anti-immigration statute that is set to go into effect on July 29.

Particularly alarmist was the piece ran on ABC’s World News on Sunday. The correspondent wailed and the chorus chanted woe as one after another small business owner (alleged) predicted their imminent financial ruin as their most loyal customer base was washed away by the pounding tide of immigration enforcement.

One of the merchants featured in the ABC story was described as being distraught “about the quiet EXODUS — immigrant families already LEAVING THE STATE IN DROVES."

3 major news networks reported the story VAL says never happened...

Illegals leaving the state "IN DROVES"...but VAL never saw a thing, never happened.....

That's because VAL is either an ignorant dumbass or a liar. Which is it, VAL?

---------

"S.B. 1070 is scheduled to go into full operational effect on Thursday. The EGRESS OF ILLEGALS FROM ARIZONA, as well as their ingress into American sanctuary cities should be of interest to all legal residents of the United States."

It SHOULD have been....but somehow liberals like VAL completely 'missed' the whole thing.....

Feel free to apologize for calling me a liar any time...pardon me if I don't hold my breath waiting for that to happen.

OH! it says so in the New American! I guess that I got a little distracted when reading their section asking for donations! Well, If the New American says that Illegals are fleeing AZ because of a law that has been voided as not being within the state' jurisdiction, who am I to deny it? I am sure that you know a whole lot more than I do, wherever the hell you live. I just get by on the local news from Tucson and Phoenix, As near as I can tell, they are in a state of pure hysteria because of the illegal immigrants who are here! (Or, is the entire crisis over, and AZ no longer has an illegal immigrant problem? Your choice, which is true? No, let me guess. All the illegal immigrants fled, and now they are back again, right?)

You are a hoot, Easy!
You get busted LYING...or being STUPID...and the best you have is 'I declare your source to be invalid'?! Yeah, I bet you do, VAL. It's the only way to save face.

Yes, Barry did step in and (try to) stop others from doing what he refuses to do - actually enforce immigration laws. Yes the 'exodus' stopped as a result, but you were just proved to be a LIAR or completely IGNORANT!

You said 'no migration' occurred, yet, as pointed out in the article, the 3 major networks reported on it. It would be easy enough - knowing that - to do more research on your own, but you would rather sit there with 'liar/ignorance' written on your forehead due to either laziness or - which is probably the truth - because you already know you lied / were wrong. No one from Az could NOT know about this story because it was huge. It captured the nation's attention at the time....except somehow, as you showed, liberals like you, even those claiming to live there, 'missed' the whole thing. LOL!

So, again, VAL, are you a liar or just stipid?

So if you don't buy American you are 'greedy'?

Times are tough, money is tight, and prople buy from Wal Mart because their prices are cheaper. No one goes there delibrately with the idea, 'I'm going to screw over American businesses and American workers today.'

Perhaps if the economy was better - we weren't in the slowest recession since the Great Depression, food stamp use hadn't climbed to record highs, more people had jpb or the full-time jobs they USED to have begore the ACA....

No, none of that is required.

All he has to do is enforce the laws currently on the books, build a good wall from sea to shining sea and focus on punishing the business owners that exploit the black market labor.

*POOF*

The illegals will self-deport.

Good point, if Trump makes the USA an even more miserable place to live in than Mexico all the illegals would undoubtedly go back.....

And as bonus Mexico would indeed pay for a wall to keep the murican refugees out

Trump/El Chapo 2016!

:alcoholic:

In a word, Y-E-S

Living in reality

N-O

he's not stupid enough to yank 11 million paying customers out of our stagnant economy ... as always he's all mouth and no thinking ... he is doing nothing more than keeping his trained idiots foaming at the mouth hoping they will elect him ..
He will not deport 11 million people or build a wall. Some people are really gullible.

Forum List

Back