Could this black woman have avoided getting killed by the police?

Nope, you're lying. Again, Blacks are not the only ones who shoot at cops. I haven't seen you ever use the term, White Brain Disease in regards to a white person shooting a cop.

Having made that statement, you must have rushed to hit the Post Reply button. You forgot to include your half dozen or so videos of white drivers reaching for a gun when pulled over in a lawful traffic stop. Out of the hundreds of videos showing blacks making that mistake, certainly, you can find five showing whites being that stupid.
Idiot...

Like I always say,, poke a conservative, find a racist.

You racists are the ones who only take issue over blacks committing crimes.
Yes, its a little game that obama started started with henry gates and whites learned to play

And now libs are crying “Uncle”
Racism started before Obama, ya racist retard.
icon_rolleyes.gif

they should not have been killing people already in cuffs and then protecting those who did it.
I agree

Your side screwed up with all the false cries of WOLF! for so long that the towns people just dont care anymore

Now the occasional bad cop is ignored along with all the lib lies about “white hispanics” and “hands up dont shoot”

The usual lib name calling I see

You are just talking past white conservatives instead of dealing with the issues

Obama did set the racist tone for his presidency by falsely accusing a white cop of racism

And you cant deal with it so you call me names

The usual lib name calling I see

You are just talking past white conservatives instead of dealing with the issues

Obama did set the racist tone for his presidency by falsely accusing a white cop of racism

And you cant deal with it so you call me names
Don't be racist and you won't be viewed as a racist. As far as Obama, he actually said, "I don’t know, not having been there and not seeing all the facts, what role race played in that..." And he said the reason the cop "act stupidly" was "in arresting somebody when there was already proof that they were in their own home."

Dont be racist and you won't be viewed as a racist. As far as Obama, he actually said, "I don’t know, not having been there and not seeing all the facts, what role race played in that..." And he said the reason the cop "act stupidly" was "in arresting somebody when there was already proof that they were in their own home."
I dont care if you call me a racist since I expect that from libs and I know it isnt true

As for obama, after making your quote he doubled down by babbling about systemic racism in all the police forces in America

Which just smeared the white cop again along with white cops everywhere

Obama is in part responsible for the Black Lies Matter riots in America today

And clearly its a social division that the left wants to maintain

Dont be racist and you won't be viewed as a racist. As far as Obama, he actually said, "I don’t know, not having been there and not seeing all the facts, what role race played in that..." And he said the reason the cop "act stupidly" was "in arresting somebody when there was already proof that they were in their own home."
I dont care if you call me a racist since I expect that from libs and I know it isnt true

As for obama, after making your quote he doubled down by babbling about systemic racism in all the police forces in America

Which just smeared the white cop again along with white cops everywhere

Obama is in part responsible for the Black Lies Matter riots in America today

And clearly its a social division that the left wants to maintain
You can deny it all you want but your own language defines what you are.

they should not have been killing people already in cuffs and then protecting those who did it.
I agree

Your side screwed up with all the false cries of WOLF! for so long that the towns people just dont care anymore

Now the occasional bad cop is ignored along with all the lib lies about “white hispanics” and “hands up dont shoot”
My side huh? Lol OK. Your side protects the bad cops.

You're own words expose your racism. Only a racist would refer to resisting police as, "Black Brain Disease."
What else can you call it?

Unless you think all blacks are stupid then resisting the polices indicates an abnormal condition

You're own words expose your racism. Only a racist would refer to resisting police as, "Black Brain Disease."
What else can you call it?

Unless you think all blacks are stupid then resisting the polices indicates an abnormal condition
No, I know not everyone resisting police is black. You call it that because you're racist.

I know not everyone resisting police is black.
True

But the black liberation front aka Black Lies Matter only chooses to highlight and make an issue of black stupidity

Hence the label that troubles you so much

New Topics

Forum List

Back