Could this black woman have avoided getting killed by the police?

This is a clean shooting. No one is arguing this one. The protests start when they already have them in cuffs and they end up dead. Those should be protested.
The police released the body cam footage the same day which is the only reason there were no riots.
Well kinda let's ya know why they hold on to them. I guess if it's a clean shooting release the footage. People are pissed about cuffed people dying. They should be pissed if it's not a clean shooting. Don't want protests do the job right. If not done right don't shield the bad actors. We do wrong in our jobs we get sued or lose our jobs should not be different for cops or any job.

Fuck her.

Shut your mouth, don't fight and don't run. If you decide not to do any one of those things then fuck you, you took your life into your hands at that point and anything that happens is your own fault.

One less piece of shit in the world.

Well kinda let's ya know why they hold on to them. I guess if it's a clean shooting release the footage.
its an evolving issue

The cops used to have the old fashioned attitude that they want to fully investigate before releasing raw footage to the public

But the race hustlers and liberal media along with the Black Lives Matter foot soldiers will not give them any grace period and the authorities are starting to realize that

Pulling a gun on a police officer is a ticket to the morgue.

Not sure what "black brain disease" is.

t's an imaginary boogeyman invented by racists

Racists like progressive hero Barack Obama who attacked an outstanding white cop for doing his job when a black college professor at harvard became belligerent and uncooperative

Since then we have been assaulted by a constant string of lib complaints of black criminals who resist arrest and end up dead.

So I coined the phrase Black Brain Disease and I think fits

Racists like progressive hero Barack Obama who attacked an outstanding white cop for doing his job when a black college professor at harvard became belligerent and uncooperative

Since then we have been assaulted by a constant string of lib complaints of black criminals who resist arrest and end up dead.

You should just have "tƨiɔɒɿ" tattooed on your forehead. It's backwards so you can read it in the mirror.

You should just have "tƨiɔɒɿ" tattooed on your forehead. It's backwards so you can read it in the mirror.
Weak personal insults are all you libs can think of for an argument

Weak personal insults are all you libs can think of for an argument
If you find it insulting to be branded a racist, you should reconsider hating blacks.

If you find it insulting to be branded a racist, you should reconsider hating blacks

Since when are black people above criticism?

I am pointing out valid faults of the black community and you just call it hate

If you find it insulting to be branded a racist, you should reconsider hating blacks

Since when are black people above criticism?

I am pointing out valid faults of the black community and you just call it hate
Nope, you're lying. Again, Blacks are not the only ones who shoot at cops. I haven't seen you ever use the term, White Brain Disease in regards to a white person shooting a cop.

Again, Blacks are not the only ones who shoot at cops.
Now you are lying because I never said they were.

But over the past 13 years the left only makes an issue out of black criminals who resist arrest and end up dead.

So "Black Brain Disease" is mocking libs of color and white libs who are guilt-ridden apologists for blacks who have a crazy and illogical way of reacting to the police.

Last edited:

But over the past 13 years the left only makes an issue out of black criminals who resist arrest and end up dead.

So "Black Brain Disease" is mocking libs of color and white libs who are guilt-ridden apologists for blacks who have a crazy and illogical way of reacting to the police.
Now you're projecting. You racists are the ones who only take issue over blacks committing crimes. I've lost count at how many threads cons have started over that.

Well kinda let's ya know why they hold on to them. I guess if it's a clean shooting release the footage.
its an evolving issue

The cops used to have the old fashioned attitude that they want to fully investigate before releasing raw footage to the public

But the race hustlers and liberal media along with the Black Lives Matter foot soldiers will not give them any grace period and the authorities are starting to realize that
Lol, they should not have been killing people already in cuffs and then protecting those who did it. They wouldn't e in this position then. Maybe they should investigate before arresting . Lol. Fuck them they made their bed now they can lie in it.

Nope, you're lying. Again, Blacks are not the only ones who shoot at cops. I haven't seen you ever use the term, White Brain Disease in regards to a white person shooting a cop.

Having made that statement, you must have rushed to hit the Post Reply button. You forgot to include your half dozen or so videos of white drivers reaching for a gun when pulled over in a lawful traffic stop. Out of the hundreds of videos showing blacks making that mistake, certainly, you can find five showing whites being that stupid.

Now you're projecting. You racists are the ones who only take issue over blacks committing crimes. I've lost count at how many threads cons have started over that.

No, as you know, ALL people are justifiably concerned about the RATE at which blacks commit crimes. Blacks are deeply concerned about it too. They don't want to live where kids get murdered on their front porch. Why do you demand that blacks live in such high-crime, dangerous areas?

As good ol' Dr. Phil says, if you don't acknowledge the problem, there is no way to correct the problem.

You racists are the ones who only take issue over blacks committing crimes.
Yes, its a little game that obama started started with henry gates and whites learned to play

And now libs are crying “Uncle”

Forum List

Back