Could this black woman have avoided getting killed by the police?

Good thing that cop had all that blubber for body armor
As opposed to the woman pulled over? :rolleyes:

Talk about a pointless tangent!
Come on that cop couldn't out run an obese woman who was sucking on a cigarette.

You think that's not an issue?

Nope, not an issue whatsoever. What does that have to do with anything? She grabbed a gun and started shooting at the officer. How did the officer's weight contribute to her grabbing a gun and start shooting?

Well she could have worn a vest to stop bullets from penetrating. That would have allowed her to kill at least two cops and then when winged surrender and plead guilty to avoid the death penalty.

I think Bluesman would like to say that the search was illegal and therefore the cop deserved to get shot
Well... I can't answer for BM, I agree with the dude on most political shit and being pretty libertarian most of the time myself and just considering the facts of what I saw, the cop was looking for the owner of the car, which clearly she was not. If all he smelled was weed, he was wasting time doing a search. She was still being an asshole and the cop was not assertive enough from the start.

Again, I'm armchair QB'ing, and I've gotten to a point in my observation of society that our cities need to be surrounded and allowed to purge themselves. Let the wolves burn them to the fuckin ground. Let 60 million sociopaths, parasites, elitists, sheep, and animated genetic disasters eliminate each other. Go in there in about two years, maybe even three years just so the bacteria can finish everything off and rebuild.

Our major cities have become as decadent and ungovernable as Rome. They're full of "people" that could not possibly exist without the efforts of those who enter the city everyday to bring them food, ensure the water pipes flow, keep sociopaths from entering their dwellings to take their shit and leave ruin behind, keep the electricity on, fix all the shit that breaks down, mow their fuckin lawns if they have one, clean their damned houses, take care of their elderly, and even clean up their pet's shit. All it's going to take is an EMP or something that shuts down the grid and these cities are going to implode. The rest of us need to make sure the genetic waste doesn't escape and infest resilient self reliant communities and absorb resources they do not deserve because they destroyed their own communities.

She began the traffic stop calmly

If she had remained calm she would be alive today

But instead she resisted arrest and tried to shoot it out with a cop

The Black Brain Disease strikes again

Tell us libs, how could this have been avoided?

This is a clean shooting. No one is arguing this one. The protests start when they already have them in cuffs and they end up dead. Those should be protested.

This is a clean shooting. No one is arguing this one. The protests start when they already have them in cuffs and they end up dead. Those should be protested.
The police released the body cam footage the same day which is the only reason there were no riots.

She began the traffic stop calmly

If she had remained calm she would be alive today

But instead she resisted arrest and tried to shoot it out with a cop

The Black Brain Disease strikes again

Tell us libs, how could this have been avoided?

If only her brain was as big as her gut she'd be alive today.....

She is a darkie -- barely even human...so of course her brain will not allow her to make rational decisions....

And what makes matters worse is -- her darkie disease is contaminating good whites and making them behave like darkies.....like this guy:

Luckily despite being hit and drugged by this man's truck and also being hit in the head with a hammer -- the cop used restraint and didn't shoot the man...because he knew the man was suffering from darkie disease....and just needed help...

Nice try but your source did not provide the video footage so that we can see for ourselves

And it is off topic

The video worked fine for me.
It just said click here to see on Youtube.

Sorry folks

It appears that the libs at YouTube do not want the public to see this video

I will try to find another source
I was able to view at youtube. So she died? The video I saw showed that the woman drove away after the shootout.

What this “proves” is that if she was white then it never would have happened
Lib 101 Core Course

Forum List

Back